wearing the badge in the first place.
这是一个很好的开始
That's a great start.
还有很多工作要做
Much more to be done.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's actually why I'm here.
Loretta对我说了一些关于
Loretta said something to me about the collective trauma
新奥尔良正在经历的集体创伤的事情
New Orleans is going through right now,
以及这个城市应该如何变得更好
and how the city deserves better.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
我开始思考一旦新冠结束 我们需要
I started thinking about everything we need to rebuild
重建的一切 以及如何以更好地为所有
once COVID is over and how to rebuild in a way
公民服务的方式重建
that serves all the citizens better.
你有什么想法
Well, what did you have in mind?
许多系统性问题困扰着这座城市
A lot of systemic issues plaguing the city.
不仅仅是过度执法 还有住房♥
Not just over-policing, but housing,
学校 医疗保健 儿童保育
schools, health care, childcare. It...
其中每一项都可能需要数年的努力
Ooh, each one of those could take years of work
才能解决问题
just to unravel the problems.
这就是为什么我决定成立一个
Which is why I've decided to create a task force
特别小组来调研这些问题
to look into some of these issues.
呃 当然是需要制定一些大的政策改革 但 但也需要有一些小的
Uh, recommend the big changes, yes, but also the small ones
可以真正改变一个人生活的改变
that could really make a difference in someone's life,
我希望你能加入 Dwayne
and I'd like you to join, Dwayne.
嗯
Well...
哦 你 不
Oh, y... No.
我受宠若惊 但我不是政客
I'm-I'm flattered, but I am no politician.
没错 你是一个能把事情做好的人
No, you are someone who gets things done.
这就是为什么我想到你
And that's why I want you.
我需要你 真的
I need you, really.
我想让你考虑一下
I'd ask you to think about it,
但我认识的Dwayne已经有答案了
but the Dwayne I know already has an answer.
那么 你加入吗
So, are you in?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表