额 这...
Uh, it's, uh...
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to meet you, too.
我发现音乐细胞在我们家一路传承
Well, I see that music runs in the family.
呃 你是歌♥手 对吗
Uh, uh... You were a singer, right?
我在Trutone看到过你的照片
I saw your picture up at the Trutone.
我可以和你聊聊我的故事
Mm-hmm. I can tell you some stories.
-我很乐意 -很好
- I'd like that. - Good.
我们等等见 好吗
We'll fine each other later, okay?
期待你的演奏
I can't wait to hear you play.
-谢谢你 -Dwayne
- Thank you. - Dwayne.
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨
- Hey, Mama. - Hi.
噢 这真是
Oh... this is turning out
美好的一天
to be such a wonderful day.
-是啊 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
别一副愁眉苦脸的样子
Come on, none of that.
今天是高兴的一天
This is a happy day.
是的
Yes, ma'am.
为什么不去打扮一番
Why don't you go get dressed.
可以吗
All right?
我们要举办一个婚礼了
We're gonna have a wedding.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
好
Okay.
先生 你知道我们要开始派对
Man, you know we gonna get this party going.
那得看情况
Well, that depends.
我们要拍很多视频和照片
We gonna take plenty of videos and pictures.
我们得确保派对...
We gonna keep this party...
Dwayne 时间到了
Dwayne, it's time.
谢谢
Thank you.
朋友们 我们今晚在这儿要庆祝一段爱情佳话
Friends, we're here tonight to celebrate a love story.
Rita和Dwayne
Rita and Dwayne
自青年相识
fell for each other as teenagers.
人生无常
And as it so often does...
未能继续
life got in the way.
风雨沧桑
Took a lot of years,
历经坎坷
took a lot of detours.
他们再次找到了彼此
But they were able to find each other again.
不得不说
I have to say,
我十分惊讶...
I am so surprised...
我愿意
I do.
由路易斯安那州
Then by the powers vested in me
授予我的权利
by the state of Louisiana,
我无比高兴地宣布
I couldn't be happier to pronounce you husband
你们成为夫妻
and wife.
吻她啊 Pride
Kiss her, Pride.
得Loretta允许才行
Not until Loretta says I can.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了
Uh, you may now kiss the groom.
噢
Oh...
噢
Oh.
你最好在我邻居找我前先去看看
You better get out there, before my neighbors come for me.
Jimmy的惊喜大礼
Jimmy's got a surprise.
嘿 老兄 看看
Hey, man. Check it out.
什么鬼
What the hell?
或许排场不够大
Well, you may not be going far,
但也得有些牌面
but I figured you ought to go in style.
说好的简易婚礼呢
So much for a simple wedding.
那还有什么乐子啊
Where's the fun in that?
比我期待的强太多了
This is more than I ever expected.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
你应得的 King
You deserve it, King.
谢谢你们 谢谢每一个人
Thank you, each and every one of you,
让今夜来得如此迅速
for making this night happen so fast.
在我们经历了这一年之后
To be able to carve out a moment like this
为了能够镌刻出如此的时刻
after the year that we've been through,
在所爱之城 与所爱之人分享
to share it with the people we love,
这是一份礼物
in this city that we love, is a gift.
明天我们得回归正常
Tomorrow we're back at it,
因为我们仍有工作
'cause there's work to do.
但今晚...
But tonight...
(法语)让快乐时光继续
Laissez les bons temps rouler.
-你们怎么说 -哇哦 玩起来
- What do you say? - Ah! Let's do it.
谢谢你 Jimmy 走咯
Thank you, Jimmy. Let's go.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
断了的肋骨
With the broken ribs
之类的东西 你知道...
and all this stuff. You know...
我的天 看看是谁
Oh, my God. Look who it is.
-嗨 -Laurel 大家
- Hey. - Laurel. Laurel, everybody.
Laurel 嗨
Laurel, Laurel, Laurel, hey!
嘿 我的女儿 Laurel
Hey, hey, my daughter Laurel, hey!
好的 等等 等一下
Okay, hang-hang on. Hang on.
让我去一个能听清你说话的地方
Let me get somewhere where I can hear you.
等下 别挂
Hang on. Hold up.
耶 宝贝
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi, honey.
不好意思 爸爸 我没想
I'm so sorry, Dad. I don't mean
打扰你参加派对
to take you away from your party.
没 没 现在你是世界上
No, no. There's no one else in the world
我最想聊天的人
I'd rather be talking to right now.
我刚刚和奶奶通了话
I just got off the phone with Gran.
她说你们那里超漂亮
She-she said it was really beautiful.
噢 天 Loretta和Jimmy倾尽了全力
Oh, my... Loretta and Jimmy pulled out all the stops,
当然其他人也是
and then some.
我很高兴奶奶能参加
I'm really glad that Gran got to be there.
我也希望我也能到场
I just, I wish I had, too.
我也是 你想不到我有多希望你来
Ah, me too, but... More than you know.
噢 不过我也有一些好消息
Oh, but I do have some good news.
David和我选定了一个新的日期
David and I chose a new date,
-所以下一次 -什么
- so the next time - What?
下一次我见到你 你可能得挽着我的手穿过幸福小道了
I see you, you might be walking me down the aisle.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
以后我会把来龙去脉都告诉你的
I'll tell you all about it later,
-但我真的爱你 -嘿 Pride
- but I love you so much. - Hey, Pride!
希望你度过一个美好的夜晚
Have a wonderful night
-向Rita问好 -拍照吧
- and give Rita my love, okay? - Let's get a picture!
我会的 嗯好 我挺好的
I-I will. Hey, yeah, all right, I'm right...
来了 我会的 爱你
I'm coming. I will. I love you, too.
谢谢你的电♥话♥ 要是你在就好了
Thank you so much for calling. I wish you were here.
是啊 我爱你 想你 再见
Yeah. I love you. Miss you. Bye.
再见
Bye.
她迈着Stone家族的步伐
♫ She's walking like the Family Stone ♫
有着Marvin Gaye的润滑
♫ Smooth like Marvin Gaye ♫
她身上的摇滚
♫ She's rock and roll ♫
Sasha: 到时间了
充满了Keith与Mick的灵魂
♫ Like Keith and Mick ♫
她吟唱着像是Lady Day
♫ She sings like Lady Day ♫
噢 她的音乐……
♫ Oh, now, she's music... ♫
你吉他弹得真好听 Connor
You, uh, you sounded amazing on that guitar, Connor.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你能来参加婚礼
Appreciate you staying for the wedding
还有这些
and-and all of this.
这对我而言很重要
Means a lot.
要不要来跳舞
How about a dance?
能给我们一分钟吗
Could you just give us a minute?
噢我没和你说
Oh, I wasn't talking to you.
啥
Wh...
噢 呃 不 我不
Oh, uh... no, I-I don't...
来来来 这是我的婚礼 Connor
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's my wedding, Connor,
我不许你拒绝我
and I'm not taking no for an answer.
呃
U-Uh...
她的音乐
♫ She's music ♫
她的歌♥喉
♫ The way she sounds ♫
让我夜而忘寐
♫ Make me do the things I do... ♫
没问题了 但我们得快点
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表