我没打算待太久
I don't intend to stay that long.
如果我们能...
This'll go easier if we can just...
Dwayne
Dwayne?
我能搞定
I got this.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我以为我们都同意过去的事不再提了
I thought we agreed the past was the past.
我也以为是这样
I thought so, too.
但是那些照片被发到了我的手♥机♥上
But then those photos showed up on my phone.
什么照片
What photos?
你知道什么照片
You know which photos.
那些我们说好要删掉的照片
The ones we agreed we'd delete.
我删了
I did!
很明显你没删
Clearly you didn't.
你存了下来
You saved them.
然后你决定用那些照片来对付我
And you decided to use them against me.
不
No.
它们就在这手♥机♥上 Jason
They're right here, Jason.
你也看到了
You're looking at them!
我一定是被黑了
I must have been hacked.
骗子是永远不会说真话的
Once a liar, always a liar.
坦诚是相互的
Honesty is a two-way street.
我一直都很坦诚
I was always honest.
我很坦诚自己是单身
I was honestly single.
而我很震惊地发现你不是单身
And I was honestly appalled to find out that you weren't.
所以你这是陷害我吗
So you're setting me up?
还利用联邦探员来干♥你♥的脏活吗
And using a federal agent to do your dirty work?
好了 冷静点
All right, just settle down.
没人陷害你
No one's setting you up.
我们只是想弄明白
We're just trying to understand
这些照片是怎么发到Allie那里的
how those photos could've been sent to Allie.
那不是我♥干♥的 我并不想把那些照片公开
It wasn't me. I don't want them out there.
他们威胁要把那些照片发给媒体
Well, they're threatening to release them to the press
-除非我退出那个委员会 -那就退出啊
- unless I quit the commission. - Then quit!
不是那么简单的
It's not that simple.
在我看来非常简单
Seems pretty damn simple to me!
委员会有12名成员 他们能干好的
There's 12 members. They'll make due.
这是胁迫
It's blackmail.
也可以轻易地被用在你身上
And can easily be turned on you, too.
Allie 这都是你干的 对吧
This is all you, Allie.
把这当成某种扭曲的保险 对吧
Isn't it? Some kind of twisted insurance policy?
我不会那么干 Jason 因为我是个成熟的人
No, Jason, because I am a grown-up.
我们都说好要删掉那些照片的 我删了
And we agreed we'd delete them. I did.
你猜怎样
You know what?
这把剑已经悬在我头上太久了 我够了
This has been hanging over my head for too long, no.
我该为我自己考虑了
It's time I tell my side of the story.
什么 你是说要公开此事吗
What? You mean publicly?
你这想法太糟糕了
That is a terrible idea!
Allie
Allie?
如果你这个时候公开...
If you go public now...
为什么不公开呢 是因为一旦公开 委员会会失去信誉吗
Why not? Because the commission will lose credibility?
你关心的就是这个吗
Is that what you care about?
如果你现在公开
If you go public now,
勒索的人可能会被吓跑
we might scare the blackmailer off.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
是的 我们有
Yes, we do.
告诉他
Tell him.
我们会找到他
We're gonna find him.
你会帮我们找到他
And you're gonna help.
-我会吗 -是的 就像你说的
- I am? - Yeah, like you said.
如果那些照片被公开 你就完蛋了
Those photos get out there, you're screwed.
所以你得让我的人检查你的手♥机♥
So you're gonna let my people access your phone.
他们能找出来是谁黑了它
They'll find out who hacked it.
然后我们就此了结
And we're gonna put an end to this.
啊 谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
如果你能弄点意式浓汤就更好了
Though it would be lovely if you had some biscotti.
啊
Ah!
你上次听到Jorge Pérez的消息是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from Jorge Pérez?
Pérez 啊
Pérez, ah.
你知道 我不记得了
You know, I can't remember.
他可是你的商业伙伴啊 再想想
He's your business partner. Try harder.
他只是我众多伙伴中的一个
He's one of many.
我们不是很亲近
We're not that close.
这样啊 你的生意伙伴们都想杀你吗
Well, do all your business partners try to kill you?
你认为那是Pérez想杀我吗
You think it was Pérez who tried to kill me?
那艘潜艇的交易一定价值百万
Well, the deal for that submarine must be worth millions,
一百万美元分给一个人要比两人分配要容易得多
and millions split one way is much easier than two.
既然我没咖啡可喝
Since I'm not getting my coffee,
又已经过了我的睡觉时间
and it's past my bedtime,
我们为什么不加快节奏呢
why don't we wrap this up?
我没什么可以告诉你的
I have nothing to tell you.
所以随便从你手头找个什么小罪控告我
So charge me with whatever minor offense you have,
我明早晨就保释出去
and I'll make bail in the morning.
保释吗
Bail?
哦 这就有意思了
Oh, that's funny.
你要花上接下来的20年 甚至余生
You are gonna spend the next 20 to life
都要待在监狱里了
in supermax.
就因为我以合理的价格买♥♥了一艘合法获得的潜艇吗
For procuring a legally acquired submarine at a fair price?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
哦 不 不是因为潜艇的事
Oh, no, it's not the submarine.
而是因为你装备的鱼雷
It's the torpedoes you armed it with.
-你说什么 -贩运战争武器
- I'm sorry? - Trafficking in weapons of war.
你是个军♥火♥贩
You're an arms dealer.
美国政♥府♥对此非常重视
U.S. government takes that very seriously.
我有很多身份 但是军♥火♥贩这种身份从来与我不沾边
I may be many things, but an arms dealer is not one of them.
那你凭什么让我相信你的话呢
And you expect me to believe that why?
自我保护
Self-preservation.
跟我一起工作的人 有时候会...不太理性
The people I'm working with can occasionally be... irrational.
不理性的人和使用武力的人并不值得我为之冒险
Irrational and armed is not worth the risk.
你是在告诉我
You're telling me
Pérez是自己做的这一切吗
that Pérez did this all on his own?
这样我就可以成为一名无辜的旁观者了
And that makes me an innocent bystander here.
哦 不 我认为
Oh, no, I think the, uh,
你应该自称为 附属品
the word you're looking for is "accessory."
所以 如果你不想多吃些苦头
So, unless you're willing to do some serious time,
你最好还是给我点干货吧
you better give me something.
你说得对 Carter探员
You make a fair point, Agent Carter.
潜艇现在在哪
Where is the submarine?
我怎么会知道
How would I possibly know?
我被关在这里 潜艇在外面
I'm in here. It's out there.
而且如你所说 我的生意伙伴正试图
And as you aptly noted, my business partner tried
用一颗子弹把我从交易中剔除
to cut me out of the deal, with a bullet.
你当时把潜艇卖♥♥给谁了
Who were you selling the sub to?
Eduardo Silva
Eduardo Silva.
委内瑞拉的Silva Cartel吗
The Silva Cartel out of Venezuela?
我的客户怎么赚钱与我无关
Well, none of my business how my clients make their money,
只要他们给我结清支票就行
as long as the check clears.
好的 继续说
All right, keep talking.
它今天应该就到La Guaira了
【注:委内瑞拉一座港口城市】
It was supposed to arrive at La Guaira today,
但是今上午我的手♥机♥快被打炸了
but this morning my phone starts blowing up.
Silva控诉我说 呃
Silva himself accusing me of, uh,
交货的时候没人出现 说我想要骗他的钱
trying to cheat him out of money when no one shows up at the hand-off.
永远不要把你的私人手♥机♥号♥告诉一个毒枭
Never give your personal cell to a drug lord.
不管跟他生意有多顺利都不行
No matter how good a customer.
他们太不讲究了
They're so needy.
如果潜艇没有现身
Well, if the submarine never showed,
那么Pérez一定是找到了另外的买♥♥家
then Pérez must have found another buyer.
你跟Silva是怎么说的
What'd you tell Silva?
我跟他说我会把这事查个底朝天
That I would get to the bottom of this,
所以我当时约Vint会面
which is why I was meeting with Vint.
Silva希望尽快得到解释
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表