你是要去Loretta那里吗
are you heading to Loretta's?
看来你是跟Sasha谈过了
I take it you talked to Sasha.
是的 我告诉她我要去找联邦探员们
Yeah, I told her I was gonna go to the Feds,
举报她的所作所为
expose what she did.
好啊 这是她应得的
Sure, and she deserves it.
Connor不该承受这个后果
Connor doesn't.
我是说 如果他们失去证人保护计划
I mean, if they pull WITSEC...
那么Sasha就会留在这里
Then Sasha stays here.
她们都永远不会安全了
And neither one of them will ever be safe.
但是如果她带着Connor离开这里
But if she goes and takes Connor with her,
谁又能知道她接下来会惹出什么麻烦呢
then who's to say what trouble she gets in next?
那时我就不在他们身边了
And I won't be there.
你不能一个人去担下全部责任
It can't land all on your shoulders.
你觉得我应该告诉Connor吗
You think I should tell Connor?
听着 你跟Sasha不一样
Look, you're not like Sasha.
我是说 她操纵他 她骗他
I mean, she manipulates him, she lies to him.
她就是这样的人
And that's who she is.
他应该知道真♥相♥
He should know the truth.
你就是这样的人
And that's who you are.
你没有把他看成你自己的附属品
You don't see him as an extension of yourself.
你意识到 他有权
You recognize that he has a right
做出自己的决定
to make his own decisions.
你真是我认识的最聪明的女人
You really are the smartest woman I have ever known.
-也许我们应该结个婚 -嗨
- Maybe we should get married. - Hey...
好啊 如果你今晚没安排 我今晚有空
Sure. I'm free tonight if you are.
-啊 得走了 -哦 好的
- Ugh, gotta go. - Oh. All right.
我会尽量腾出今晚的时间去找你
I'll try and clear my schedule.
你最好能来
You better.
到时候见
I'll see you there.
好了 这就插完了
Well, this is the last of 'em.
你觉得我们的花够多吗
You think we have enough flowers?
哦 再多来点我们就可以开一个苗圃了
Ooh, get any more and we'll have to open a nursery.
哇哦
Wow.
呃 这个 哇哦 是好的感叹还是不好的感叹呢
Uh, wow as in good, or wow as in bad?
太多了吗
Think it's too much?
这很完美 真是太美了
It's perfect. It's so beautiful.
呃 Mena在吗
Uh, is Mena here?
哦 她非常激动 已经准备好了
Oh, she's so excited, she's already getting ready.
发生了那么多事
There has been so much going on,
我都有点忽略了
I kind of lost sight of the fact that
自己今天要结婚这个事了
I'm getting married today.
没错
Yes, you are.
我不知道要怎么感谢你们
I don't know how to thank you guys.
不 你不用感谢家人 这是家人们应该做的
No, you don't thank family. It's what we do.
现在是时候让你穿好
And now it's time to start getting you ready
这件漂亮的衣服了
for this fabulous dress.
好酷
It's cool.
这是一件 为某个年轻人
Well, it's a proper suit for a...
量身定做的礼服
for a proper young man.
你还有别的事要告诉我
You got something else to tell me.
你是怎么 呃
How did you, uh...
我能看出来
I can tell.
事关我妈妈 对吧
It's about Mom, right?
那天那次袭击事件 那些人
The attack the other day. Those men?
我知道你是怎么看待她的
I know what you think about her.
我知道你要说什么
And I know what you're gonna say.
是吗
Yeah?
你认为是她设的局
You think she set it up.
你是对的
You're right.
你会说 她那么做是为了
And you're gonna say that she did it
让我同意参与证人保护计划
so I'd agree to WITSEC.
不过 我无法证明
No, I can't prove it,
而且我告诉你这件事不是为了伤害你
and I'm not telling you to hurt you.
我永远不会骗你 Connor
I won't ever lie to you, Connor.
即便事实很痛苦
Even when the truth is hard.
所以 如果是她做的 会怎样
So what if she did it?
我该怎么做呢
What am I supposed to do?
外面还是有人想要伤害你妈妈
There are still people out there that want to hurt your mom.
事实是
Fact is,
你们离开新奥尔良 会安全一些
you'll all be safer outside of New Orleans.
但是你妈妈永远不会变
But your mom is always gonna be who she is.
我不知道 我不知...
I-I don't know. I don't...
我不喜欢她做的事情
I don't like what she did,
但是
but...
我知道她爱我
I know that she loves me.
我也爱她
And I love her, too.
哦 你当然爱她
Well, of course you do.
我是她的全部
I'm all that she has.
你说我必须得审慎地做出抉择
You say I have to make good choices.
如果我选择留下的话 那我成什么人了
What kind of man would I be if I stayed?
抛下她一个人吗
Leaving her out there on her own?
她比你更需要我
She needs me more than you do.
你就不能让我解释我这么做的原因吗
Would you just let me explain why I did it?!
我知道原因 这是你的处事方法
I know why. This is how you handle everything.
你痛扁他们 炸飞他们 甚至更过分
You beat them up, or you blow them up, or worse.
好了 那口气像极了Dwayne
Okay, that sounds like something that Dwayne would say.
他在蛊惑你对付我
He is poisoning you against me.
他告诉我真♥相♥ 你为什么不行呢
He's telling me the truth. Why won't you?
我至今所做的一切
Everything that I have ever done
都是为了你
has been for you.
那也不代表你这么做就没问题
That doesn't make it okay.
如果你不想和我一起走 我能理解
I understand if you don't want to go with me.
不过我会和你一起走
But I am going.
我会变得更好的
I'll do better.
不再撒谎 我保证
No more lies, I promise.
好的
All right.
婚礼之后 在酒吧接我
Pick me up tonight at the bar after the wedding.
等等 你还要去吗 你觉得这安全吗
Wait, you're still going to that? You think it's safe?
当然 我确定那很安全
Of course. I'm sure it's safe.
只是 你应该清楚你不欠他们
It's just, you know that you don't owe them anything.
我答应过他们
I promised.
而且 他们也是家人
Besides, they're kind of like family, too.
-Jimmy 真的假的啊 -嘿 你来了
- Jimmy, are you kidding me? - Hey, you made it.
我可不想错过我自己的婚礼
Well, I figured I better not be late to my own wedding.
只要你还知道好歹 就不能错过
No, not if you know what's good for you.
你把小天才也带过来了
And you brought the talent.
我当然不会错过
No way I'd miss this.
来 东西给我 都给你准备好了
Here, come on. Give me this. We got you all set up.
你要的东西都在门廊那边
Everything you need out there on the porch.
去吧 我马上跟来
Go on. Go on, I'll be with you in a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
他会待多久
How long do we have him?
他今晚就走了
He's leaving tonight.
婚礼之后
From the reception.
-我很遗憾 Dwayne -嘛
- I'm sorry, Dwayne. - Well,
事已至此
it is what it is.
哇哦
Whoa.
妈妈发现他了
Mama's spotted him.
哈 走吧
Ah. Come on.
我帮你放到屋里 可以吗
I'll put this inside for you, okay?
-你确定吗 -当然 去打个招呼
- You sure? - Yeah. Go say hi.
她一直在等你
She's been waiting for you.
好的 谢了 Jimmy 这一切多谢了
Okay, thanks, Jimmy. Thanks for all of this.
-去吧 -好的
- Go on. - All right.
抱歉打扰了
Excuse me for interrupting,
但我想你一定是Connor吧
but I'm thinking you must be Connor.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
很高兴见到你 Connor
Pleased to meet you, Connor.
我是Mena 你的奶奶
I'm Mena. Your grandmother.
噢
Oh...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表