放轻松 你在测试中做的很棒 Naomi
Relax. You're do great on your test, Naomi.
再多学10分钟就去睡觉了
Ten more minutes of studying and then straight to bed.
好吗
Okay?
我也爱你 晚安
I love you, too. Good night.
Basira
Basira.
Lydia
Lydia?
她在这儿
She's here.
是的 她把姓改成了Idrissi
Yeah, she changed her last name to Idrissi.
所以她才不在难民名单里
That's why she wasn't in the refugee databases.
我找到她了
I found her.
已经很晚了 Gregorio 明早再继续查吧
It's getting late, Gregorio. Pick it up in the morning.
谢了 不过我还好 实际上 我可能找到
Thanks, but I'm fine. Actually, I might have found
惊动那个警督的事了 就是
the incident that spooked the lieutenant
你和Hidalgo找过的那个警督
you and Hidalgo talked to,
而且你是对的 这些线索从来都跟
and you were right, the case never came up
暴♥力♥执法投诉无关
in an excessive force complaint.
但是它值得杀人封口吗
But it might be worth killing someone to keep it quiet?
大约1年前
About a year ago,
Blakey警探和Jasper Taggert发生了争执
Detective Blakely got into an altercation with a Jasper Taggert,
那个人被诊断出精神疾病
who had diagnosed mental disabilities.
Taggert住在教♥养♥院♥里 干着包装食物的
Taggert lived in a group home and worked part-time
兼♥职♥
bagging groceries.
Blakey声称他抵抗了对他
Blakely claimed he resisted arrest
妨碍公共罪的拘捕
on a public nuisance charge,
所以他才动了手
which is why he had to get rough.
有多粗暴
How rough?
我打电♥话♥给教♥养♥院♥ 跟Taggert谈话
Well, I called the group home to talk to Taggert
试图找出答案
and try and find out.
原来是Blakely对他的殴打 使他
Turns out that the beating that Blakely gave him
陷入了昏迷
put him into a coma.
报告里没提这事吗
And that's not in the report?
一点都没提
Not at all.
Simon Gore警督在没有进一步
Lieutenant Simon Gore signed off on it
审查的情况下签了字
without any further review.
我们得和Taggert谈谈
Well, we need to talk to Taggert
把他的事情记录下来
and get the rest of his story on the record.
Pride 我们不能这样做
Yeah, we can't do that, Pride.
Jasper Taggert在三个月前死了
Jasper Taggert died three months ago.
人们可以和他们的朋友和家人一起欣赏音乐会
People can enjoy the concert with their friends and family,
但要在一个安全距离
but at a safe distance.
这几周 我都听到很多关于这场音乐会的消息
Been hearing a lot about these concerts for weeks.
-你准备多久了 -噢
- How long you been doing them? - Oh...
好几个月 从一开始 在酒吧外的街上
a few months. Started small, in the street outside the bar.
最后 来的人多了
Eventually, so many people showed up,
我们不得不把乐队放在阳台上
we had to put the band up on the balcony.
后来我们发展起来了
And then we outgrew that, too.
人们需要放松 我是知道的
Folks need to let loose. I know I sure do.
是啊 你和我都知道
Yeah, you and me both.
Dwayne 这太不可思议了
This is incredible, Dwayne.
好吧 好吧 让我们看看这会如何发展吧
Well, well, we'll see how it goes.
这是我们第一次来公园
This is our first time here in the park,
所以我有点紧张
so I'm a little nervous.
-我们开始准备了 -太棒了
- We'll start setting up. - Fantastic.
如果你需要什么 请告诉我
Let me know if you need anything,
谢谢你这么做
and thanks for doing this.
我只认识你这一个
Only special agent I know
筹办音乐会的特别探员
that sidelines as a concert promoter.
是啊 这让我脸上露出了笑容
Yeah, well, it puts a smile on my face.
是啊 还有很多其他人也很开心
Yeah. A lot of other people's, too.
我 呃 我和Jasper Taggert之前住处的
I, um, I spoke to the lady who runs the group home
那个组织的负责人谈过了
that Jasper Taggert used to live in.
她有什么我们能用的线索吗
She have anything we can use?
她说Taggert used以前会很激动
Well, she said that Taggert used to get agitated,
但从不暴♥力♥
but never violent.
她从来不相信Blakely关于
She never bought Blakely's version
互殴的说法
of how the beating went down.
是啊 Taggert再也未能从昏迷中醒来
Yeah. Taggert never woke from his coma
为自己辩护
to give a different version.
而且他也没有家人可以跟进
And he didn't have any family to follow up, either.
她 嗯 想以他的名义提出
She, um, tried to make an excessive force complaint
暴♥力♥执法的投诉 但另有一名警♥察♥
on his behalf, but a cop warned her
警告她 如果她不放手 他会对Taggert
that he would file additional charges
提出额外的指控
against Taggert if she didn't let it go.
她认出了警♥察♥的身份
She ID'd the cop.
Lenny Yates
Lenny Yates.
跟Blakely掩护他一样掩护Blakely
Covering for Blakely just like Blakely covered for him.
没错 他会说她误会了
Yeah, he'll just say she just misunderstood.
但我们仍没有证据证明这一点
And we still got no evidence to prove otherwise.
你认为教♥养♥院♥的负责人
You think that the group home manager
能查到Taggert的医疗记录吗
would have access to Taggert's medical records?
我可以打电♥话♥问问
I can call and ask.
行吧 如果她有
Yeah, well, if she does,
就把它们交给Loretta
have them sent to Loretta.
也许她能帮助我们找到一些线索
Maybe she can help us find something.
好吧 这就办
Okay. Will do.
嘿 祝你好运
Oh, and hey, good luck out here.
看起来会很棒的
Looks like it's gonna be great.
是啊 但愿如此
Oh, yeah, well, fingers crossed.
Khoury
Khoury.
噢 上帝 你确定吗
Oh, my God. Are you sure?
根据正确的姓氏
With the correct last name,
我们在摩洛哥的一个难民营
we were able to find Basira Idrissi
找到了Basira Idrissi
at a refugee camp in Morocco.
那些营地很残酷的
Those camps are brutal.
据我们所知 那家人在那里已经
From what we can tell, the family's been there
-快要两年时间了 -你和她谈过了吗
- almost two years. - Have you talked to her?
大使♥馆♥的人正在和她通话
Someone from the embassy is on with her now,
但通话质量很差
but it's a terrible connection.
Basira
Basira?
我不知道你是否还记得我
I don't know if you remember me.
我 不 我没做错什么
I... No, I-I did nothing wrong.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
不 你不会有任何麻烦 我保证
No, you're not in any trouble, I promise.
我认识Farid
I knew Farid.
你 我认识你
You. I know you.
Hannah Khoury
Hannah Khoury.
是你造成了Farid的死亡
You are the reason Farid is dead.
我知道
I know.
对此我永远感到抱歉
And I am eternally sorry for that.
你知道他们对他做了什么吗
Do you know what they did to him?
我知道
I do.
我们活着的唯一原因是
The only reason that we are alive
我带着我女儿跑了
is because I took my daughters and ran.
我们的家庭 我们整个的生活
Our family, our whole lives...
我们把一切抛诸脑后
We left everything behind
但我们还是不安全
and we're still not safe.
我的国家欠你一个人情
My country owes you a debt.
我们想帮忙
We want to help.
上次你说要帮忙的时候 我丈夫在我面前
The last time you said you'd help, my husband was tortured
被折磨致死
and killed in front of me.
我们一定能做些什么
There must be something that we can do.
你可以在我女儿死之前 带她们离开这
You can get my daughters out of here before they die, too.
难民营
The camp...
很危险
is dangerous.
他们现在长大了
They are older now.
我保护不了他们
I can't protect them much...
Basira
Basira?
Basira
Basira?
Basira
Basira?
我们会给他们钱 食物
We'll get them money, food...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表