剩下Liam McCall和Jaxson Freeh
Leaving Liam McCall and Jaxson Freeh.
把他们的照片拿给Fiona
Let's get their photos to Fiona.
她可能认得其中一个
She might recognize one of them.
我把它们交给Sebastian 他可以去酒吧问问她
I'll get them over to Sebastian.He can swing by the bar.
看来你有一套很高效的系统
Looks like you got a pretty efficient system here.
Pride让我很忙
Pride's been keeping me busy.
30分钟后就要下一次分发了
Next delivery is in 30 minutes,
我还有20个包裹要打包
and I still have 20 more to pack.
这样的话
Oh, well, in that case,
-四只手总比两只手强 -你不必
- four hands are better than two. - Oh, no,you-you don't have to...
没关系的
No, it's all right.
看来你已经在这里安顿下来了
Looks like you've, uh,settled in here.
Wade医生是个很棒的房♥东
Dr. Wade's beena wonderful landlady.
我从没想过这么快就能
And I never dreamedof getting custody
得到我女儿的抚养权
of my daughter back so soon.
都是你的功劳
It's all because of you.
-我不知道该怎么感谢你 -你不需要 这是
- I don't know how to say thank you. - You don't have to. It was...
这是我的荣幸
it was my pleasure.
我猜你来这里
I'm assumingyou didn't come here
并不是因为你喜欢打包
because you loveto pack boxes.
我喜欢打包
I love packing boxes.
但事实上 不
But, actually, no,
我是来看看你能不能
I did come here to see if you could
帮我们解决这个案子的
help us out on this case.
-我有一些照片给你看 -哦
- I have some photos to show you. - Oh.
你认得出那晚上的那个人吗
Do you recognize either of these men from that night?
我是说 也许吧
I mean, maybe.
我是说 也许吧 我 呃 我只是不确定
I mean, maybe. I'm, uh... I'm just not sure.
-很抱歉让你浪费了这么多时间 -哦 这不是浪费
- I'm sorry you had to waste a trip out. - Oh, it's not a waste.
总得出来逛逛 是吧
Get to hang out, right?
你真是太好了
That's sweet.
Liam McCall上士
Petty Officer
他的档案没有瑕疵
Liam McCall has a spotless record.
Liam McCall上士
Petty Officer
他的档案没有瑕疵
Liam McCall has a spotless record.
-另一方面 Jaxson Freeh有一些轻微的违规行为 -提醒
- Jaxson Freeh, on the other hand,has some minor infractions. - Alerted
纠察长盯着他们
the master-at-arms to keep an eye on them.
如果他们有谁想离开Belle Chasse
If either of them try to leave Belle Chasse,
我们必须知道
we'll hear about it.
-我们要质询他们吗 -不行
- Should we question them? - Not yet.
Tammy和Pride正在跟那天晚上和他们一起的
Tammy and Pride are talkingto the other two sailors
另外两名水手谈话 看看他们能不能找出
who were with them that night. See if they can poke some holes
-不在场证明的漏洞 -你真的认为其中一个是凶手吗
- in their alibi. - You really thinkone of these guys is our killer?
我开始这么认为了
I'm starting to.
我希望没有打扰到你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
我还以为你有飞机要赶
Thought you had a flight.
是有 但我改签了
I did, but I changed it.
你还是喜欢无奶卡布奇诺吗
Do you still like your cappuccino dry?
我不确定是否值得你改航♥班♥回来
Not sure it was worth changing your flight to come back here.
我该说的都说了
I've said everything I have to say.
我一直在想这件事
And I couldn't stopthinking about it.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep at all.
你因为你弟弟酒后驾车的事
The fact that you lied to us for years,
瞒了我们这么多年
that you got a DUI for something your brother did.
听着 我们已经谈过了
Look, we've been through this.
先让我说完
Just let me finish.
是什么让我彻夜难眠
What kept me up,
又是什么让我想改签航♥班♥
what made me want to change my flight...
是什么让我彻夜难眠
What kept me up,
又是什么让我想改签航♥班♥
what made me want to change my flight...
你为Brennan牺牲了一切
You sacrificed everything for Brennan.
拜托 我那时还是个孩子
Come on, I was a kid.
-我没有什么需要放弃的 -你甚至
- I didn't have that much to give up. - You didn't even
没有丝毫的犹豫
think twice about it.
我并不知道多年以后
I didn't realize years later,
你会需要经过国会的审查 所以
you'd be up for confirmation in front of Congress, so...
请坐
Please.
联邦调查局的审查程序很彻底
The FBI is thorough in their vetting process.
他们会找到那张闯红灯的照片
They're gonna find the red light photo
这说明开车的不是我 而是Brennan
that shows Brennan driving not me.
-他们能这样 -未成年说谎是一回事
- They could。- Lying as a teenager's
在宣誓中说谎是另一回事
one thing but lying under oath...
如果我们坦白
And if we come clean,
会毁了你弟弟的事业
it could ruin your brother's career.
如果我们不这么做 会破坏你的任命
And if we don't, it'll derail your confirmation
毁了你的事业
and ruin your career.
所以 你就一直无视FBI吗
So, you're just gonna ignore the FBI?
我觉得这是最好的坏选择
Think it's the best bad option.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
听着 这关系到你的工作
Look, it's your job on the line.
我会做你认为最恰当的事情
I'll do whatever you think is best.
我们需要和Brennan谈谈
We need to talk to Brennan.
-他有发言权 -好吧
- He's got to have a say in this. - All right.
-但让我先跟他谈谈 -好
- But let me talk to him first. - Okay.
但是 Quentin
But, Quentin,
别再把事情瞒着我了
don't keep me out of the loop anymore.
我们是一家人
We're in this together.
这没什么大不了的
Not quite sure what the big deal is.
我们中有几个人出去喝酒 发泄一下情绪
Few of us went out drinking let off some steam.
两天前在Marigny 对吧
In the Marigny two nights ago, right?
周二开派对违法吗
Partying on a Tuesday illegal now?
-这得看情况 -什么样的派对
- Depends. - What kind of partying?
本来只想喝两杯啤酒
Only supposed to have a couple beers
但我们玩心大起
but we got ambitious
逍遥了一整夜
and the night got away from us.
你们是怎么逍遥的
Got away from you how?
我们去了脱衣舞俱乐部 花了一个月的工资
We hit the strip club. Spent a month's pay.
玩得很开心 但我们
Had some fun. But we were
很友好且有礼貌
respectful and courteous.
我敢肯定脱衣舞♥女♥们都印象深刻
I'm sure the strippers were impressed.
但在那晚 不是每个人
But not everyone had fun
都玩得很开心 不是吗
that night, did they?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的一个朋友溜走了 对吧
Well, one of your friends slipped away, right?
-很难说 -是吗
- Hard to say. - Is it, though?
我不希望给别人添乱
I'm not looking to jam anyone up.
-添什么乱呢 -长官
- Jam them up for what? - Well, sir,
你比我更清楚
you know better than me.
也许知道 但我
Maybe. But what
不知道的是 那天晚上 是你的哪个朋友
I don't know is which one of your friends
离开了你们
did you lose track of that night?
那是一个漫长的夜晚
It was a long night,
但我们一直在一起
but we were together the whole time.
你的话听起来很肯定
You sound confident.
-这不是一个复杂的问题 -我想知道
- It's not a complicated question. - I wonder
你在外面的朋友
if your buddy outside
是否也同样确定
feels that same kind of confidence,
因为如果他说的故事和你不一样
because if he says a different story than you,
就会对你很不利
it's gonna put you in a bad light.
我们四个人出去 玩得很开心
Four of us went out. Had a good time.
一起回到基地
Came back to base together.
你们一直都在一起吗
You were together the whole time?
是的 长官 没有人离开过我的视线
Yes, sir. Nobody ever left my sight.
你们来得很是时候
Lucky you came when you did.
记录通常一周后就会被覆写了
Usually wipe these after a week.
星期二晚上挺忙的
Looks pretty busy for a Tuesday night.
-这些天每晚都很忙 -嗯
- Busy every nightthese days. - Hmm.
我以为新冠会吓跑顾客
I thought COVID would scare away customers.
结果隔离让他们更孤独了
Turns out, quarantine made 'em even lonelier.
-嗯 -孤独的男人对生意有好处
- Hmm. - And lonely men are good for business.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表