七具尸体 还在增加
Seven dead bodies and counting.
Elias Watkins的酒吧昨天爆♥炸♥了
Elias Watkins' bar exploded yesterday,
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者Ashley MacManus
and the bomb maker, Ashley MacManus,
-被害了 -这些跟我
- was murdered. - What does any of that
-有什么关系 -住口
- have to do with me? - Stop!
别说谎了
No lies.
你曾经跟MacManus一起蹲过监狱
You were in prison with MacManus.
你雇她干掉Watkins
You hired her to take out Watkins,
然后你割了她的喉咙
and then you had her throat slit.
不回答吗
Not gonna respond?
抱歉 我只是想知道
Oh. Sorry. I was just wondering
你还有没有其他的谋杀案
if there were any more random murders
-要嫁祸给我 -这里不是嫁祸 Sasha
- that you'd like to pin on me. - Nothing random here, Sasha.
Watkins在你的地盘放了炸♥弹♥
Watkins planted bombs on your properties.
想杀了你
Tried to have you killed.
所以你进行了报复
So you retaliated.
你要逮捕我吗
You arresting me?
暂时还不
Not yet.
那么谈话结束了
Then we're done.
我有个会要开
I got a meeting.
我从骨子里
I know in my bones
知道你至少
that you are responsible
要为这起暴♥力♥事件负责
for at least some of this violence.
但你的背后还是立着一个大靶子
But there's still a target on your back.
意味着Connor也被盯上了
Means that Connor has one, too.
我要找到他 保证他的安全
I need to find him and keep him safe.
呃
Uh...
他联♥系♥过我
He reached out.
-什么时候 -昨晚
- When? - Last night.
他没有说他在哪里 只是说他很安全
He wouldn't say where he was, just that he was safe.
-你跟他说了什么 -我说我会努力解决
- What did you tell him? - That I would try to fix
这一切 你和我 但后来他挂断了我的电♥话♥
all of this... you and me... But then he hung up on me.
给我你的电♥话♥
Give me your phone.
哦 不行
Oh! No.
把你的手♥机♥给我 这样我的人就能
Give me your phone so that my team
追踪他的新一次性手♥机♥了
can track his new burner.
好吗 我们可以让他远离街头
Okay? We can get him off the streets.
-Dwayne 我不会给你手♥机♥的 -好吧
- I'm not giving you my phone, Dwayne. - Okay,
那就给我号♥码
then just give me the number.
把号♥码给我 Sasha
Give me the damn number, Sasha.
Sebastian去了实验室
Hey. Sebastian's headed to the lab
分♥析♥我们从MacManus公♥寓♥里找到的所有东西
to analyze everything we pulled from MacManus' apartment.
希望凶手留下了
Let's hope the killers
能让我们确认身份的证据
left something behind that we can ID them with.
如果他们因为 认为是她造的炸♥弹♥而杀了她
If they killed her thinking she built that bomb,
那他们是对的
they were right.
我们找到了
Yeah, we found
一些监控 录像显示MacManus
some security footage of MacManus
在跟踪Watkins酒吧的运酒车
following the liquor truck that services Watkins' bar.
我们的猜测是 当司机离开去送取货的时候
Our guess is she slipped the device inside the shipment
她把炸♥弹♥藏进了货里
when the driver stepped away for another delivery.
那么 如果MacManus为 Sasha Broussard做了这件事
Well, if MacManus did this for Sasha Broussard,
Sasha又是在玩什么把戏呢
what's Sasha's play?
为什么会有这么多暴♥力♥
Why all the violence?
因为Pride是对的
Because Pride was right.
Sasha无意要合法化
Sasha has no intention of going legit.
你们发现了什么
What'd you guys find?
房♥地♥产♥
Real estate.
肯定有很多不同的交易
Must be a dozen different deals,
都是由Sasha的希望在眼前基金会买♥♥下
all purchased by Sasha's Hope Now Foundation.
四散在城市外同一随机区域的
Just pieces of land scattered around the same random area
几块土地
outside of the city.
其中两处 被Elias Watkins
Two of these properties, Elias Watkins
和Dalton Bonet扔了燃♥烧♥弹♥
and Dalton Bonet firebombed.
它们有什么特别之处
What's so special about them?
他们暂时还没有什么特别的
Well, there's nothing special about them yet.
但很快就要变特别了
But they will be soon.
所有这些房♥产都在南部Jefferson教区
All of these properties are in southern Jefferson Parish
紧挨着联合Houma部落区域旁边
【Houma:土著印第安部落】
right next to an area deeded to United Houma Nation.
现在 由于由于海水上涨河口被淹没了
Now, the Houma have been losing their native lands
Houma人已经失去了他们的家园
along the bayou due to rising seawater.
政♥府♥正试图将这片土地
Government's attempting to make good
向内陆延伸
with this stretch of land further inland.
Houma人肯定已经做好迁移计划了
Sure the Houma have plans for it.
他们将在一年内
They're breaking ground
动工兴建一个酒店和赌场综合体
within a year on a hotel and casino complex.
我猜 一朝是Broussard家的人 就永远都是Broussard家的人
Once a Broussard, always a Broussard, I guess.
我认为Sasha在监狱里得到了消息
Figured Sasha got tipped off inside prison.
成立了一个慈善机构
Formed a charity to scoop up properties
收♥购♥新赌场附近的地♥产♥
adjacent to that new casino.
没错 他们会把房♥产变成逐利的生意
Yeah, properties they'll convert to profit-driven businesses
这样游客就会蜂拥而至
so tourists will flock there.
-聪明但不违法 -这个嘛
- Mm, smart but not illegal. - Well,
表面上不违法
not on the face of it.
但是她可以开一些只收现金的公♥司♥
But she can open cash-only businesses
用它们来洗钱
and use them to launder money.
Sasha和有组织犯罪有联♥系♥
Sasha's got connections to organized crime.
有很多犯罪的可能性
Lot of felonious potential.
Elias Watkins也想加入
Which Elias Watkins would want to get in on.
我敢打赌他插手Sasha的游戏
I'm betting he jumped onto Sasha's play,
利用Dalton Bonet把她轰走
used Dalton Bonet to bomb her out.
不过Sasha用更大的炸♥弹♥笑到了最后
Except Sasha got the last laugh with the bigger bomb.
唯一的漏洞就是炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Only loose end was the bomb maker.
-好有条理 -也许吧
- Nice and tidy. - Maybe.
Elias Watkins可能已经出局了
Elias Watkins may be out of the way,
但仍有机会让其他人来
but that still leaves room for someone else
对抗Sasha
to step up against Sasha.
可能变成帮派战争
Could be a gang war.
是啊 得告诉Pride
Yeah. Need to tell Pride.
我想他现在忙得不可开交
Uh, I think he's got his hands full right now.
为了您和他人的安全
For your safety and the safety of others,
任何时候都必须戴口罩
face masks must be worn at all times.
感谢您的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
Connor
Connor.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just want to talk.
我 呃
I, uh...
我不知道该说什么
I'm not sure what to say.
那就别说了
Then don't.
把我送进监狱 然后永远离开我的生活
Just take me to jail and get out of my life forever.
我不是来逮捕你的
I'm not here to arrest you.
-那你是干什么来了 -就像我说的
- Then what? - Like I said.
-聊聊 -我没什么可说的
- To talk. - Well, I got nothing to say,
我想我该走了
so I guess I'll go now.
事情没那么简单
It's just not that simple.
你试图烧了我的酒吧
You tried to burn down my bar.
可能会伤害到别人 包括你自己
Could've hurt someone,including yourself.
我很惊讶你会在意我的死活
I'm surprised you care.
你生气 我理解 相信我
You're angry. I get it, believe me.
别说得好像你很了解我似的
Don't talk to me like you know me.
我不了解你
I don't.
对此 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
-你妈妈从没告诉过我 -别再
- Your mother never told me. - Stop
搞什么忏悔那一套了
with the true confessions.
你需要知道
You need to know.
你的母亲
Your mother
不是
doesn't...
她并不总是说真话
She doesn't have a very good relationship with the truth.
所以
So...
你不是我父亲咯
you're not my father?
老实说 我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表