So don't freak out.
不 我不是害怕 我只是
No, I'm not freaking out. I just...
你 你放弃了自己的事业吗
You-You're giving up your career?
在过去的两年里我的事业就是不停地处理文件
My career has been pushing paper for the last two years.
我是说 我感到今早做的事比过去几个月都充实
I mean, I felt more useful this morning than I have in months.
也不是说我要永远待在这儿
And I'm not saying I'm gonna stay in NOLA forever.
这 呃
That's, um,
这是你和我
that's a you and me,
呃 的对话
um, conversation.
-很快的对话 -哦 Rita
- Kind of a quick conversation... - Oh, Rita!
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back.
-Hi -欢迎
- Hi. - Welcome.
很高兴见到你 Hannah
It's-it's nice to see you, Hannah.
-是的 我是阴性 -哦
- Yeah. I'm negative. - Oh.
嘿
Hey.
搅了你们的好事儿了吗
I interrupt something?
差不多
Maybe.
有什么发现
Whatcha got?
从那串数字查到六份死亡证明
Six death certificates from that list of numbers.
都是来自于永恒希望组织执行任务的国家
All from countries Eternal Hope ran missions.
全都是死于特定疾病的医疗专家
All medical professionals who died from the very disease
他们得的正是随船去处理的疾病
their ships were sent in to deal with.
好吧 一线工作者一直都是高风险的
Well, frontline workers are always at high risk.
这些病亡案例有何蹊跷
What makes these deaths different?
我告诉过你这些精确的表格
Those actuarial tables I told you about...
从统计来看 这些人本不该死
Statistically speaking, these people should not be dead.
永恒希望组织给他们提供
Eternal Hope provided them
顶级的个人防护装备
with top-of-the-line PPE and equipment,
但是他们的死亡率高出基线五倍
yet they died at five times the rate of baseline.
貌似防护装备没起作用
Almost like the equipment wasn't working.
美好希望号♥货船上起的火也许是想销毁证据
Maybe that fire on Good Hope was set to destroy evidence.
还有Cooke上尉被害 也是因为她先发现了这个秘密
And Lieutenant Cooke was killed because she found it first.
永恒希望组织的人死于
The people at Eternal Hope died
呼吸系统疾病 比如中东呼吸综合症和肺结核
from respiratory illness, like MERS and TB.
货舱的火是从N95口罩存储区燃起的
The fire in the cargo deck started in the N95 storage area.
我们本以为这是因为它高度易燃
We thought it was just highly flammable,
但也许口罩本身才是纵火目标
but maybe the masks themselves were the target.
你能去检查一下舱单和口罩上的批号♥吗
Can you check the manifest and the lot numbers on those masks?
是 你有什么观点吗
Yeah. You got an angle?
Darin Collinsworth的公♥寓♥里
Darin Collinsworth had a box of N95 masks
有一盒N95
in his apartment.
我本以为他是想囤口罩
I thought he might be stockpiling them.
也许他是想把它们当作证据
Maybe he was holding them as evidence,
伪劣产品的证据
proof of bad product.
Sebastian正在检测这些口罩
Sebastian is examining those masks.
如果有瑕疵 他会发现的
If they're faulty, he'll find out.
好的 你们知道结果的时候告诉我们
All right. Let us know when you know.
好让我们有理由离开这儿
It'll give us a reason to leave our berth.
我打赌你们一定快疯掉了
I bet you're going a little stir crazy.
没 还好
Nah, it's all right.
Carter是个梦幻般的室友
Carter here is a dreamy roommate.
静若处子 彬彬有礼
He's quiet, polite.
与Sebastian正相反
Complete opposite of Sebastian.
-我会守口如瓶 -不 请务必告诉他
- I won't say a word. - No, please, tell him.
我很想取笑那只眼睛傻乎乎的泰迪熊
I miss making fun of that little googly-eyed teddy bear.
为什么不回屋
Why are you not in the house?
没带钥匙
Forgot my keys.
你坏笑什么
What's that grin about?
你待了俩小时了
You've been on your own for two hours,
而你却进不了屋吗
and you can't get in your own house?
你是要再来给我讲一通大道理吗
You here to give me another pep talk?
一些秘不外传的智慧 告诉我
Some single-serve wisdom, tell me about
苦中作乐或是忍♥辱负重吗
faking it till I make it or stiff upper lip?
不 Donna
No, Donna.
我想你坚持自我
I'm gonna keep it real with you.
你是对的
You're right.
世界现在糟透了
The world sucks right now.
哀民生之多艰
Everybody's finding it hard to deal with.
我经常对世界的运作方式
I have plenty of practice
感到不安
being upset with the way the world works.
但是纠结于此并不能帮我在夜晚入睡
But dwelling on it never helped me sleep at night
或者早上起床
or get up in the morning.
所以我不管了
So I don't.
就这些吗
That's it?
就这个智慧吗
That's the wisdom?
就这
That...
还有你的钥匙
and your keys.
忘在我的桌子上了
Left 'em on my desk.
哦 伙计 你知道 我记得你出生的时候
Oh, man. You know, I remember when you was born.
你那个时候多可爱啊
How cute you were.
我简直不敢相信你妈妈要求我
I couldn't believe your mother asked me
做你的教父
to be your godfather.
我没什么能给你
I had nothing to offer.
但是现在我所能做的就是 让你知道
But all I can do now is make sure you know
你不是一个人在战斗
you are not alone.
好好的
Be good.
Jones医生
Dr. Jones?
-谁 -我是
-Who's asking? - I'm...
Loretta Wade医生 Jefferson教区的验尸官
Dr. Loretta Wade. I'm the coroner from Jefferson Parish.
不是有意吓到你
Didn't mean to startle you.
我 我只是太累了
I'm-I'm just tired.
喝了太多咖啡
Too much coffee.
我是Larry Jones
I'm Larry Jones.
习惯了
Old habit.
我能帮些什么 Wade医生
How can I help you, Dr. Wade?
你 你有需要帮忙处理的尸体吗
Do you... do you have bodies you need help with?
不 我在找一具尸体
No. Looking for one.
-好吧 这是头一次见 -是的 死者家人备受煎熬
- Well, that's new. - Yes. The family's suffered
想知道发生了什么
a great deal wondering what happened to him.
我觉得你可能知道
I think you might know.
所以你就一直追踪我
And so you tracked me all the way down to...
我甚至不知道
I don't even know what parish
-我现在哪个教区 -St. Helena
- I'm in right now. - St. Helena.
-你怎么找到我的 -我追踪了你的手♥机♥
- How'd you even find me? - I pinged your cell phone.
如果你接电♥话♥的话 我本不必追踪你
I wouldn't have had to if you'd answer your phone
或者看短♥信♥也行
or check your messages.
手♥机♥没电了
My battery's dead.
而且我一直在
And I've been...
我怀疑你并不关心我一直在做的事
I doubt you care what I've been doing.
南Louisiana教区的尸体一直在减少
Bodies have been disappearing all over southern Louisiana.
实际上我很关心
I actually do.
我是个老师
I'm a teacher.
遗体整容师
Mortuary arts.
每逢首节课
On the first day of every class,
我都在黑板上写下尊严二字
I write "dignity" on the board.
因为每个人都应有尊严
'Cause everybody deserves dignity.
而把人留在停尸房♥ 走廊 卡车里
And the idea of people being left in...
这种想法
morgues, hallways, trucks,
是不对的
it-it's not... right.
所以我一倡导把尸体
So I've been offering to move bodies
从不能被合适对待的地方挪走
that can't be accommodated properly where they can.
给他们尊严
With dignity.
令人尊敬
That's honorable.
只是尽我所能
Doing what little I can.
但我一直都对病房♥情况做着认真的记录
But I've kept good accounting of my wards.
抱歉我以小人之心度君子之腹
I apologize for thinking so ill of you.
你喜欢Emily Dickinson吗
【注:艾米莉·狄金森 诗人 二十世纪现代主义诗歌♥的先驱之一】
Do you like Emily Dickinson?
不
No.
当我开车到处走的时候
I keep mumbling the words to 479
我一直低吟着第479首诗的句子
as I drive around.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表