我只是 我只是想回家
But I just, I just wanted to come home
先告诉你
and tell you first.
只是
It's just...
虽然我不确定这是不是真的
Even though I don't know for sure if it's true,
我只是
I just...
我只是想和你好好谈谈
I just wanted to talk it through with you.
我没生气 我
I-I'm not mad, I...
这个
Well...
我不想撒谎
I'm not gonna lie.
你让我松了一口气
That's a relief.
-但我很惊讶 -我也是
- But I am surprised. - Well, me, too.
我一辈子都在努力
I worked my whole life
不像我父亲那样
to not be like my father,
现在却抛弃了我的亲生儿子
and here I am abandoning my own son.
可是你之前不知道你有这个儿子
A son you didn't know you had.
这完全不一样
It's not the same at all.
我无法相信
I just can't believe
她竟然没有告诉我
that she wouldn't tell me.
我想 历史已经证明了
Well, I think history has shown
她是一个
that she's...
复杂的人
a complicated woman.
我是说 她的家族里一半的人都在监狱里
I mean, half of her family was in jail,
在那一刻
and in the moment,
她可能觉得 你也抛弃了她
it probably felt like you were abandoning her, too.
我只是想做正确的事
Just wanted to do the right thing.
对我家人正确的事
For my family.
那你做得对吗
Did you?
在我跟Sasha分开后 我跟Linda
Linda and I were together for ten years
又一起过了十年
after I broke it off with Sasha.
然后几乎就在Laurel刚去上大学的时候 你们就离婚了
And divorced almost immediately after Laurel went to college.
我是说 这很难不让人疑惑
I mean, it begs the question
你回去是为了挽救你的家庭
of whether you really came back to save your family,
还是只是为了Laurel呢
or to just be there for Laurel?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
对Linda来说 很重要
It did to Linda.
你做了对Laurel正确的事
You did what was right for Laurel.
Sasha做了她认为对她孩子正确的事
Sasha did what she thought was right for her baby.
前提是 如果她当初打算告诉我的就是这件事
If that was even what she was gonna tell me.
如果她当初打算告诉你的就是这件事
And if that is what she was gonna tell you,
你会让一切走向不同的结果吗
are you rooting for any particular outcome?
我只是...
I just...
我只是做了 对我们俩最好的决定
I just want what's best for us.
在当前情况下
In this situation,
你已经错过了那个机会 Dwayne
that ship might have sailed, Dwayne.
但我是个大人了 我不会离开你
But I'm a big girl, and I'm not going anywhere.
找出真♥相♥ 然后 我们...
Find out what the truth is, and we'll...
看看如何继续下去
figure out how to move forward.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我还指望你能喝掉这些咖啡 这样我就不用把咖啡倒进水池
Well, I was hoping you'd finish it so I wouldn't feel guilty
并因为浪费而愧疚了
about dumping it in the drain.
我觉得你可以浪费掉这价值25美分的咖啡
Well, I think you can waste 25 cents worth of coffee
且心安理得
with a clear conscience.
我知道你知道了
I know you know.
所以你并不想让我装傻是吗
So you don't want me to play dumb?
-让你装傻会让你有失身份 -嗯
- It's really beneath you. - Mm.
我已经给Hannah提过醒了 而且我并不打算干涉其中
I already gave Hannah my piece, and I'm not gonna interfere.
-谢谢你 -只是我觉得
- Thank you. - Except I feel
如果你们公开的话 就不会这么复杂了
that it'll be less complicated if it's not hidden.
我们并不打算永久将此事保密
Well, we don't plan to keep it a secret forever.
我们会将此事跟人事处备案
No, we're gonna put it on record with HR,
如果我们真的成了的话
if it turns out to be real.
-好啊 很棒 很不错 -好的
- Okay, cool. Fair enough. - Okay.
但是如果你像个混♥蛋♥一样伤害她
But I'll rip your lungs out if you hurt her
我会撕了你的肺
in a jackass kind of way.
我猜 如果是一个好的 老式的心碎 你是可以放我一马的
Good old-fashioned heartbreak gets a pass, I assume.
只要心碎的是你就行
As long as it's yours.
她很特别
She's special.
我知道
I know.
你...
You...
我就不那么确定了
I'm not so sure about.
Carter
Carter.
嗨 好消息
Hey, good news.
你周四有什么别的计划吗
You make other plans for Thursday?
什么 没有 我计划待在家里
What? No, I'm gonna be home.
周四是游戏之夜 你 我和Kara
It's game night... You, me and Kara.
-是钓鱼时间 -没错 -这次去钓鱼
- It's go time. - Yeah. - Go Fish this time.
-我们要去... -你的好消息是什么
- We're gonna... - What's your good news?
好吧 所以我们对燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击过的
All right, so our canvass of the area
妇女庇护所附近进行了调查
around the firebombed women's shelter
找到了一名目击者
found a witness.
他们说他们看到Dalton Bonet
They said they saw Dalton Bonet
就在那地方被烧毁之前 在那里现过身
there in the area right before the place got torched.
不足以定罪
Not enough for a conviction,
-但是足以让他的笼子咔咔作响了 -没错
- but certainly enough to rattle his cage. - Yeah.
我去带上Hannah 然后我们带他过来
Figure I'll go grab Hannah, and we'll go pick him up.
-好的 -你知道 我之前去过那里
- Okay. - You know, I was just there.
我带上她 我们俩去吧
I'll get her, and we'll go.
好的
Okay.
机灵点
Be good.
一直都很机灵
Always.
你们怎么感觉怪怪的
You guys are acting strange.
你这个喜欢烤面包 又不喜欢面包烤得太过
Says the guy who likes his bread toasted
就因为自己牙齿粗糙的人 还好意思说人家怪怪的吗
but not too toasted, because it's rough on his teeth.
我的牙确实粗糙
It is.
-给我弄点咖啡好吗 -不给
- Get me some coffee, would you? - No.
谢谢啦
Thanks.
哦
Oh.
你知道吗 我觉得你还是去
You know what, I think I'm gonna need
-申请一下搜查令比较好 -Connor是我儿子吗
- that warrant after all. - Is Connor my son?
是的
Yes.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你当时要回到你妻子身边
You were going back to your wife.
如果我当时告诉你了 会有什么不同吗
Would me telling you have made any difference?
不会
No.
但是我有权知道
But I had a right to know.
不 你没那个权利
No, you didn't.
那会置他于险境
It would've put him in danger.
他是Broussard家的人已经够糟糕了
Bad enough that he was a Broussard,
但是成为一名联邦探员的儿子
but to be the son of a federal officer...
新奥尔良每一个卑贱的人 都会试图
Every lowlife in New Orleans would've tried
将他作为筹码
to use him for leverage.
我会 我会保护他的
I would... I would have protected him.
-也会保护你 -你会用最快的速度
- And you. - You would've taken him from me,
把他从我身边夺走
the minute you could have.
我花费了
I have spent
自己的整个人生 试图保护Connor的安全
my whole life trying to keep Connor safe.
从我出狱开始
Ever since I've been out of prison,
我就试图为我们两个
I'm just trying to make
创造一个新的生活
a new life for the both of us.
他为什么往酒吧里扔燃♥烧♥瓶♥呢
Why did he firebomb the bar?
他一直想知道自己的父亲是谁
He's always wanted to know who his father was.
从我出狱之后 他跟我一起待了很长时间
And he's been with me a lot since I got out,
发现了我当初为了以防万一而存下的一些资料
and he found some papers that I'd kept, just in case.
然后他就生气了吗
And he got angry?
对你生气吗 是对我生气吧
At you? At me?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
我 我不知道 我同意Tammy的看法
I-I don't know. I agree with Tammy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表