好的 我会让Patton深挖的
All right, I'll get Patton to dig in.
好的
All right.
我们回来了
We're back.
嘿
Hey.
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
噢 他说我会
Oh, he said I'll be
恢复如初的 呃 只是
good as new in, uh, just...
-需要一点时间 -放松
- a little while. - Easy.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我很好
I'm fine.
挨揍的是你又不是我
You're the one who got his ass kicked.
我又不是第一次挨揍了
Not my first ass kicking.
但希望这是最后一次
Hopefully my last, though.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你不是跟我一起
If you hadn't been with me...
那你就陷入大♥麻♥烦了 Connor
Then you'd be in a mess of trouble, Connor.
那是必然的
And that's a fact.
是的 唯一需要对此事负责的
Yeah, the only people responsible
就是那些
for what happened are the ones
打我的人
that laid hands on me.
还有我妈妈
And my mother.
我是因为她才陷入险境的
I'm only in danger because of her.
嘿 听着 她想做对你好的事情
Hey, listen, she's trying to do right by you now.
那才是重要的
That's what matters.
通过把我带走的方式吗
By taking me away?
重新开始不是一件坏事
Fresh start's not a bad thing.
相信我
Trust me.
我是有亲身经历的
I know from where I speak.
跟我说实话
Tell me honestly.
你觉得我妈妈会改变吗
You think my mom's gonna change?
她会成为一个全新的人吗
Be a whole new person?
我
I...
我想她总归是出于好心
I think her heart's in the right place.
江山易改本性难移
Wolves always gonna be wolves.
谁教你的
Who told you that?
书上看到的
Read it someplace.
啊 你是个聪明的孩子
Ah, you are a smart kid.
你没有否认这句话
You're not denying it.
这不仅与Sasha有关 Connor
This isn't just about Sasha, Connor.
这与你有关
It's about you.
你是个年轻人
You're a young man.
你得决定
You got to decide
自己想要成为什么样的人
what kind of man you're gonna be.
这取决于你
That's on you.
别人谁也决定不了
And nobody else.
没错
Yeah.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
你知道对错
You know right from wrong.
你知道不好的选择是什么样
You know what bad choices look like.
也知道你要为不好的选择付出怎样的代价
And the price you pay for them.
谨慎选择
Choose wisely.
我是完全没有料到
I was just totally blindsided.
前一分钟他还在选领带来配我的裙子
One minute he's matching his tie to my dress,
后一分钟 他就要去日本了
the next minute he's moving to Japan.
你们在给他选领带配你的裙子吗
You're matching his tie to your dress?
-这不是重点 -没错 但是我们一定要
- That's not the headline. - No, but we're definitely
-绕回到这上面 -他要离开了
- circling back to it. - He's leaving.
而且他想跟你谈谈
And he wants to talk to you
-他要离开的事 -你当初对他的判断完全正确
- about leaving. - You were totally right about him.
-你把他看得明明白白 -哦 不 这跟我的
- You had him pegged. - Oh, no, this isn't
-侧写无关 -这就是你对他的侧写结论
- about my profile. - This is about your profile.
他是切断关系就跑先生
He's Mr. Cut-and-Run.
等等 等等 他是在
Wait, wait, didn't he apply
-几周前申请的这份职务吗 -是的
- for this job weeks ago? - Yeah.
-发生在你们俩的事之前是吗 -是的
- Before your thing? - Yeah.
然后现在不管你俩是什么奇怪的关系
And now that you're whatever the hell you are,
他想跟你讨论这份
he wants to discuss this
-工作机会 对吗 -是啊
- job offer? - Yeah.
所以哪来的问题
So what's the problem?
问题在于 我不应该在他留下还是离开这件事上
The problem is that I shouldn't have any influence
对他产生任何影响 我们只是刚刚开始
over whether he stays or goes. We only just started.
好吧 时机不是很完美
Okay, the timing isn't perfect.
听着 如果我告诉他去任职
Look, what if I tell him to go,
然后我后悔了怎么办
and I regret it?
如果我告诉他留下 然后他后悔了怎么办
What if I tell him to stay and he regrets it?
这就...
This just...
我不应该是做这个决定的人
I shouldn't be the one making this decision.
-你为什么不跟他说呢 -跟他说什么
- Why don't you tell him that? - Tell him what?
跟他说你刚刚跟我说的这一堆
What you just told me!
-但是如果我告诉他... -Tammy Hannah
- But if I tell him... - Tammy, Hannah.
我中大奖了
I done hit the jackpot.
今天得去买♥♥个彩票 快来
I may have to play lottery today. Come on.
好了 我来把拳击三人组
All right, let me lay down the history
如何玩到一起的历史铺展开来
of how your Beatdown Trio started playing together.
你们已经知道Stuart Hendricks了
And you already know Stuart Hendricks.
安静的披头士
The quiet Beatle.
他曾经跟这两个人一起被关在Parish监狱
He was locked up in the Parish Jail with these two.
现在 这几位就比较恶劣了
Now these are some real mean guys.
他们小时候就整天出入监狱
They been in and out of jail since they were kids.
而且被关起来的原因很不好 袭击 抢劫
And for some real nasty stuff. Assault, robbery,
过失杀人 你们自己想吧
manslaughter... You get the picture.
难怪Hendricks坚决不开口
No wonder Hendricks kept his mouth shut.
听着 他们是在去年 几乎同时出狱的
And, look, they got out of jail around the same time last year.
那之后他们经常联♥系♥
They been chummy ever since.
你知道他们现在在哪吗
Do you know where they are now?
有一个比较好找
One more than the other.
Ford Kessler 我标记了他的护照
Ford Kessler. I flagged his passport.
他在绑♥架♥未遂的当天
He boarded a plane to Mexico
登上了开往墨西哥的飞机
on the same day as the attempted kidnapping.
-他已经跑掉了 -好吧 棒极了 那另外一位呢
- He's in the wind. - Okay, great. What about the other guy?
哦 你说的是...
Oh, you talking about...
Jay Duke 对他的朋友们而言 就是个普普通通的老Duke
Jay Duke, plain old "Duke" to his friends.
他们那个圈子里肯定有不少这样的人
Of whom there are many, I'm sure.
他往外跑的速度就慢了点
Yeah, he was less quick to blow out of town.
他到哥斯达黎加的航♥班♥延误了
His flight to Costa Rica was delayed.
所以他得今晚才能离开这里
So he won't be leaving till tonight.
你有他的地址吗
Do you have an address?
这话问得就跟你不认识我一样
It's as if you don't even know me.
我当然有他的地址
Of course I have an address.
我给Pride打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Pride.
我知道他会想参与这次行动的
I know he wants to be on this one.
Loretta
Loretta?
-哦 -嗨 甜心
- Oh! - Hi, honey.
-嗨 Mena -哦
- Hi, Mena. - Oh...
非常感谢你 亲爱的 能让我
Thank you so much, darling, for letting me
早过来在这里准备
come early and get ready here.
你可是喜婆婆
You're the mother of the groom.
你是今天最尊贵的人
You are a VIP today.
我无法相信 这一切发生得这么快
I can't believe it's all happening so quickly.
哦 看看这些
Oh, look at these.
-哦 -哦 天呐 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- Ooh... - Oh, my. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
好了 你来坐一会
Okay, let's sit down for a minute.
好了 你也坐一会 Jimmy
Okay, you too, Jimmy.
坐稳了
Just stay put and...
当心别把肋骨再伤一次
try not to re-crack those ribs.
-好了 来吧 -哦 得了 亲爱的 别这么大惊小怪的
- Okay, come. - Oh, come on, hon, don't fuss.
-没事的 -情绪上的变化可能会导致剧烈反应
- Come on. - An emotional time can be overwhelming.
没事了
Okay.
给你们倒水去
Get you some water.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表