Look, I don't mean any disrespect to the dead,
但是这个人有可能就是这个我们想要彻查的
but it's possible this guy could be the land-based leader of...
整场阴谋的幕后黑手
what it is we're trying to get to the bottom of.
很有可能
Absolutely possible.
我们唯一能得到真♥相♥的方式
Our only way of getting to the truth is
就是细查他留下的文件
through the files he left behind.
你们有什么新发现吗
You learn anything more?
神秘现金确实是
Mystery cash payments that turned out
用来贿赂外国官员的
to be bribes to foreign officials.
还在文件里面
And a page of strange numbers
发现一页奇怪的数字
buried within the files themselves.
好吧
Okay.
这都是什么意思
What do they mean?
不知道
No idea.
序列号♥ 或者 密♥码♥吗
Serial numbers or... a code?
这都跟Cooke上尉的死有什么关系呢
How do they connect to Lieutenant Cooke's death?
我在一个云账户里 发现有几组相同的数字
I found several of the same numbers in a cloud account
跟Cooke上尉的手♥机♥号♥相关
connected to Lieutenant Cooke's phone.
所以她当时是在联♥系♥Collinsworth吗
So she was in contact with Collinsworth?
不是直接联♥系♥
Not directly.
但是他确实在她死去的那一夜
But he did receive a call from the ship
接到了一个从船上打来的电♥话♥ 持续了大约十分钟
the night before she died. Lasted about ten minutes.
我之前没重视这件事 是因为
I didn't think anything of it before because
Collinsworth之前接过船上的不少电♥话♥
Collinsworth had several calls from the ship.
这个有什么不同呢
What's different about this one?
这一个是凌晨4点打来的
This one was made at 4:00 a.m.
我已经跟Martin先生的妹妹说过了 我只是
I already told Mr. Martin's sister, I just...
我只是不知道尸体在哪
I just don't know where the body is.
我们直说吧
Let's be clear.
现在不只是你不知道他在哪的问题
It's not just that you don't know.
你把他弄丢了 Jerel
You lost him, Jerel.
等一下
Just wait a minute...
听着 我知道你压力很大
Look, I understand you're under stress.
已经有太多死者了
There have been so many deaths
而且死亡人数不断上升
and they just keep coming..
根本就没时间按程序处理他们 因为尸体不停地往这里送
There's no time to process them all because it's nonstop.
但是我利用自己午饭时间
But I took my lunch break,
我看过了所有表格 他的名字确实不在上面
I went over all the forms, and he's just not here.
他就在那里 他就死在了那里
He's there. He died there.
且不说死者尊严的问题
And setting aside all human decency,
这家人打算起诉你
this family is going to sue you
和医院
and the hospital.
你必须纠正这件事
You have to make this right.
我连新进的尸体都快处理不了了
I can barely keep up with the new bodies.
昨天我去ICU帮忙的时候
Yesterday three got dropped off in the hallway
就有三具尸体被扔在了门厅上
when I went to give a hand in the ICU.
我明白 这确实...
I understand. It's...
你不明白 Loretta
You don't, Loretta.
这边这些濒临死亡的人
Folks here who are dying?
是我们为他们给家人打电♥话♥
We're the ones that call their families for them.
我们把电♥话♥放在他们耳边 让他们可以...
We put the phone to their ear just so they can...
让他们可以跟家人道别
Just so they can say goodbye.
是啊
Yeah.
你让他们走得安心一些
You're providing real comfort.
有个人让我给他唱
One man asked me to sing him
奇异恩典
"Amazing Grace."
而我 我甚至不记得歌♥词是什么
And I... couldn't even remember the words.
这不重要 重要的是
It doesn't matter... You were there.
你在他身边
That matters.
这样吧
Tell you what, uh...
把他死后去你们医院
Send me a list of the funeral homes that
取过遗体的殡仪馆名单发给我
picked up from the hospital since he died.
我来找Martin先生的下落
I'll track down Mr. Martin.
那不是你的工作
That's not your job.
这不怎么重要了
It hardly matters.
你要照顾好你自己 Jerel
You just take care of yourself, Jerel.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我们会解决这件事的
And we'll figure this out.
你会没事的 好吗
You be safe, okay?
Darin Collinsworth死了
Darin Collinsworth is dead.
他是Cooke上尉谋杀案的唯一线索
And he was our one link to why Lieutenant Cooke was murdered.
很遗憾他的死影响了你的调查
I'm sorry his death affects your investigation,
但Darin是我的朋友
but Darin was a friend.
他的家人都在为他的离开哀悼
He has a family that's grieving his loss.
Cooke上尉也有家人
Yeah, well, Lieutenant Cooke has a family, too.
虽然我们清楚Collinsworth的死因
And while we're clear on why Collinsworth died,
但并不知道是谁杀了Cooke
it's not so clear who murdered Cooke.
我们和你一样毫不知情
We're as much in the dark as you.
这我就不确定了
I'm not so sure about that.
Collinsworth说你的公♥司♥
Collinsworth said that your company was
要为Cooke上尉和其他人的谋杀案负责
responsible for Lieutenant Cooke's murder and others.
他知道一些事 选择了来告诉我
He knew something and chose to come to me about it.
我们已经给了你们权限接触所有的东西
We've given you access to everything.
在瘟疫横行期间
Held up our entire operation
耽误了我们的整个行动来帮忙 你还想怎么样
during a pandemic to help... What more do you want?
先把这些账目弄清楚怎么样
How about clarity on what these numbers are for a start?
它们是什么
What are they?
我以为你知道
I was hoping that you would know.
我们不知道
Well, we don't!
我们只知道
All we know is
我们向医院捐赠的
a ship full of protective gear
一艘装满个人防护装备的船被毁了
we were donating to hospitals
船上还有二十个人病了
was destroyed and 20 people on our ship are sick.
他们中的许多人将会死
Many of them will die.
我也有队员在那艘船上
I got people on that ship, too!
但更多的人将会死去
But many more will die here because
就因为你不让我们的船靠岸
you kept us from docking!
Jason 够了 闭嘴
Jason, that's enough. Stop talking.
听着
Look...
我们都在崩溃的边缘
we're all on edge.
但我们知道你只是在做你的工作
But we know you're only doing your job here.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
发一份那些账目的复印件过来 我们会看看的
Send us a copy of those numbers, and we'll take a look at it.
绝对全力配合
Full cooperation.
这是什么
What is this?
某种上料器
Some sort of applicator.
在火灾的爆发点发现的
Found at the flashpoint of the fire.
已经烧得太厉害了 看不出来是做什么用的
It's too burned up to tell what it's for.
不 很简单
Nah, that's easy.
这是活塞润滑剂上的
It's from a bottle of piston lubricant.
简直胡扯
That's a bunch of crap!
除此之外在这艘船上唯一和这个瓶子
The only other thing that comes in a bottle like
长得像的 就是番茄酱瓶子
that on a ship is ketchup.
你确定不了
You don't know that for sure.
行 让我告诉你我能确定什么
All right, well, let me tell you what I do know for sure.
太阳从西边落下
The sun sets in the west.
我左膝盖阵痛的时候 会有风暴
When my left knee throbs, there's gonna be a storm.
这是活塞润滑脂的上料器
And that is an applicator for piston grease.
别对工程师耍威风
Engineer sauce.
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
嘿 这不是辩论赛
Hey, this isn't a debate.
因为你知道我是对的
'Cause you know I'm right.
这些傻子害我们的船被禁止靠岸 还要和他们生病的朋友待在一起
These fools got our ship grounded with their sick friends,
现在还想把我们烧死
then tried to burn us to hell.
-有本事到我跟前说 -乐意至极
- Come say it to my face! - Gladly!
嘿 放松点
Hey, take it easy!
我可放松不起
No, I don't have that luxury.
我家里还有妻子和孩子而我想再见到他们
I got a wife and kid back home that I'd like to see again.
我不会让这些底层甲板的混♥蛋♥们毁掉这一切的
And I'm not gonna let these lower-deck jackals screw it up!
-你个混♥蛋♥ -待在原地别动 大家
- You son of a bitch! - Stay where you are, everyone!
伙计们 船上有病毒
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表