我是一个自♥由♥的女人
I'm a free woman.
Connor在哪
Where's Connor?
-他在里面拿东西 -听着
- He's inside getting his stuff. - Look,
-Sasha -没什么
- Sasha... - There's nothing
能让我留在这里
keeping me here.
事情比那复杂多了
It's a little more complicated than that.
事实上 不 这很简单
Actually, no, it's pretty damn simple.
如果我留下来 我就是个活靶子
If I stay, there's a target on my back.
我们把Watkins一家抓起来了
We have the Watkins family tied up.
-他们不会... -Dwayne 我是说你
- They won't be... - I'm talking about you, Dwayne.
你不会放过我的
You're never gonna leave me alone,
除非我被关进监狱
not until I'm behind bars,
我不能让这种事发生
and I can't let that happen.
听着 Sasha 我们进去吧
Look, Sasha, let's just go inside,
我们可以谈谈
and we can talk...
Sasha Broussard 你跟我们走
Sasha Broussard, you're coming with us.
你叫来了FBI
You called the FBI?
没有
No.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
啊
Ugh!
这正是你想要的 不是吗
This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?
-等等 他们为什么要带走她 -哇
- Wait, why are they taking her? - Whoa.
-你别管 -妈妈
- Stay out of this. - Mom!
-退后 -你父亲找来了FBI
- Stay back. - Your father called the FBI.
我没有
I did not.
Dwayne 那他们来干什么
Then why are they here, Dwayne?
Broussard女士 我们相信你
Ms. Broussard, we believe you may have
可能掌握了新奥尔良最近一起爆♥炸♥案的信息
information about a recent bombing in New Orleans,
我们想和你谈谈
and we want to talk to you.
-我被捕了吗 -目前没有
- Am I under arrest? - Not at the moment.
但逮捕也是可能的 与我们合作对你
But that can be arranged. It's in your best interest
最有利
to cooperate with us.
好吧 当然
Okay, sure.
不行
No!
-求你了 不要 -Connor
- Please. Don't... - Connor.
-她什么也没做 -亲爱的
- She didn't do anything. - Honey,
没事的 照她说的做
it's okay... Just do what she says.
我很快就回家了
I'm gonna be home very soon.
我们拭目以待
We'll see about that.
-不是的 等等 只是 -好了
- No, wait. Just... - Okay.
-请不要这样做 -退回去 退回去
- Please don't do this. - Just back it up, back it up.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
那么 你就是她儿子
So, you're the son?
他是的 我是
He is. And I am...
他父亲
The father.
是的
Yes.
特别探员Dwayne Pride NCIS
Special Agent Dwayne Pride, NCIS.
听说过几次
That much I knew.
我要问Connor几个问题
I'm gonna ask Connor here a few questions.
我没啥开说的
I got nothing to say.
听着 我知道
Look, I know
这件事情有些过火
that this has gotten a little bit heated,
但这事和他无关
but he's not a part of this.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
让我 让我来负责他。
Let me... let me handle him.
好吗
Okay?
暂时如此
For now.
你就这么让他们带走她吗
You're just gonna let them take her?
她自己同意了
She agreed to go.
我也不能指挥他们
And I can't tell them what to do.
那你有什么用
What good are you?
我们赶紧离开这里 好吗
Let's just get out of here, all right?
我带你去我家
I'll take you back to my place.
-不 我不会跟你去任何地方 -你的母亲...
- No, I'm not going anywhere with you. - Your mother...
不想让你一个人待在这里
wouldn't want you to be here alone.
那么请
So please...
我们先走吧
let's just go.
眼前一亮
Very impressive.
德牧犬还是比利时马利诺犬
German shepherd or Belgian Malinois?
比利时马利诺犬
Belgian Malinois.
它们更轻 体型更小
They're lighter, they're smaller... makes it easier
跟我们跳或攀爬的时候更容易
when we're tandem parachuting or rappelling.
哇哦 Charlie是个动作英雄
Wow. Charlie's a real action hero.
她在阿富汉得到了紫色勋章
She got the Purple Heart in Afghanistan.
为我挡了颗子弹 救了我的命
Took a bullet for me. Saved my life.
这种任务一定压力不小
That kind of mission must be stressful.
你担心过她怎么应对吗
You ever worry about how she handles it?
-无时不刻 -根据你的记录
- All the time. - And according to your records,
你原计划执行下一次任务
you're scheduled to deploy again soon.
-是 一周后 -现在 呃
- Yeah, a week from now. - Now, uh,
她失踪得真是个时候
that's pretty convenient timing for her to go missing,
你不认为吗
don't you think?
你认为我为了不让她参与任务
You think I hid Charlie someplace
而把她藏了起来吗
to make sure she doesn't get deployed?
我只是说你很关心她
I'm just saying you care about her so much...
现在 听着 我爱她 但我们是海豹突击队员
Now, look, I love her, but we're Navy SEALs.
我们从不避战
We don't hide from a fight.
最不愿意做的就是把她藏起来
The last thing I would do is send her away.
甚至没人能跟她对话
No one else can even talk to her.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她只懂塞尔维亚语 我们留了一手
She only understands Serbian. It's a precaution that we take
以确保没有其他人给她发号♥施令
to makes sure no one else can give her commands.
哦 太聪明了
Oh, that's clever.
听着 没有我给她解释
Look, without me there to interpret
她的世界就错乱了 她走丢了 很脆弱
her world, she's lost, vulnerable.
我是说 请把她找回来
I mean, please, you've got to bring her home.
妈妈
Mama?
哦 嗨
Oh, hi!
哇哦
Whoa!
多么绅士的举动
Aren't you the gentleman.
-抱歉吓到你了 -别傻了 Dwayne
- Sorry to startle you. - Don't be silly, Dwayne.
反正我白天也不该打盹
I shouldn't be napping during the day anyway.
Rita在吗
Is Rita here?
哦
Uh,
不 不 妈妈 今天不在
no, no, Mama, not today.
很可能
Probably busy
忙着计划婚礼
with the wedding plans.
说不出我有多激动
I can't tell you how thrilled I am.
Laurel安顿下来了
Laurel settling down.
你又安顿下来了
You settling down again.
你知道 我真的喜欢Rita
You know, I really love Rita.
我也是
Me, too.
我一直以为
I always thought that
你俩很多年前就应该在一起了
you two should have gotten together all those years ago.
-是吗 -嗯
- You did? - Mm.
-你从没说过啊 -我是局外人 Dwayne
- You never said. - Not my place, Dwayne.
我的意思是 如果我提前说了
I mean, come on, if I had said anything,
也许你就不会和Linda结婚了
maybe you wouldn't have married Linda,
我们就没有Laurel了
and we wouldn't have Laurel.
你知道
You know, she is
她是一个恩赐
such a blessing.
这是些啥
What's all this?
这些是
These were...
我妈妈的
my mama's.
露西尔·杜博斯小姐
Miss Lucille Dubose.
你想让我拿走这些吗
And-and you want me to have these?
现在 你想怎么处理
Now, what would you be doing
我妈妈的珠宝
with my mama's jewelry?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 你把它们给Rita
No. You give them to Rita.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表