这张地图上没有水域
There's no water on this map.
我是说 这里满街区都是仓库
I mean, it's block to block warehouses.
不是 他是说装货码头
No, he means loading dock.
这可没有缩小范围
Well, that doesn't really narrow it down.
如果附近有酿酒厂 范围就缩小很多了
It does if there's a distillery nearby.
Wade说她在Vint身上发现了酵母
Wade said she found yeast on Vint's body.
找到了 Old Saint's啤酒厂
Bingo. Old Saint's Brewery.
我们出发吧
Let's roll.
-要借个火吗 -不用
- Need a light? - No.
我不再抽烟了
I don't smoke anymore.
吸烟是坏习惯
Terrible habit.
不过我很喜欢这种味道
I do enjoy the smell, though.
这身打扮可不适合
Not exactly dressed
在废弃的仓库里闲逛
for wandering an abandoned warehouse.
你这身装扮也不太合适
Can't say you are, either.
我打算要见一个人
Well, I'm meeting someone.
是的 Vint先生 很不幸 来不了了
Yeah, Mr. Vint, unfortunately, won't be able to make it.
我知道
I'm aware.
Vint从不回短♥信♥
Vint never texts back.
但你还是来了
But you showed up anyway?
想看看是谁盯上我了
Wanted to see who's onto me.
看看究竟是朋友还是敌人
Friend or foe, if you will.
我希望我们能成为朋友
Well, I'm hoping we can be friends.
有待确定
Yet to be determined.
请不要再靠近了
Please don't step any closer.
放松 我是NCIS的特别探员Carter
Relax. I'm Special Agent Carter from NCIS.
哼
Hmm.
你得跟我一起进来
You need to come in with me.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你没得选 你已经被包围了
Well, you don't have a choice. You're surrounded.
你知道我为什么选这个见面地点吗
Do you know why I selected this location as a meeting place?
你在电影里看到过吗
You saw it in a movie?
因为就我所处的位置
Because from where I'm stand,
我能看到所有的通道
I can see all access roads.
你的两辆车 大约在20分钟前抵达
You arrived in two vehicles about 20 minutes ago.
一共四个人
Four of you total.
我们只需要四个
Four's all we need.
我也仔细研究过这个酿酒厂
I've also studied every centimeter of this brewery.
你知道这里有11条不同的逃生路线吗
Did you know there are 11 unique escape routes?
Nico 我们得谈谈
Nico, we need to talk.
NCIS的特别探员Carter 很高兴认识你
It was lovely to meet you,Special Agent Carter of NCIS.
你这是要去哪
Whoa, whoa, where do you think you're going?
这是两个
And that's two.
其他人呢
And the others?
堵住了你说的那些逃跑路线
Blocking those escape routes you mentioned.
我们需要知道你与Jorge Pérez
We need to know your connection
和Kristof Vint之间的联♥系♥
to Jorge Pérez and Kristof Vint.
你应该问他们
Ah, you should ask them.
Pérez失踪了 而Vint 死了
Well, Pérez is missing and Vint is... dead.
为了你的安全 你得跟我们走一趟
For your own safety, you need to come in with us.
不 我不这么想
No. I don't think so.
我想我要碰碰运气
I think I'll take my chances.
狙击手
Sniper!
又高又瘦的那位已经把核酸检测的棉签戳到我的脑子里去了
The tall and skinny one already scrambled my brain once.
如果你觉得我会让你再靠近我的鼻子
If you think I'm letting you near my nose again...
没有必要 你的快速检测结果是阴性的
No need. Your rapid test came back negative.
所以我们速战速决吧
So let's get this over with.
谁朝你开的枪
Who took that shot at you?
你以为我会相信你不知道
You expect me to believe you have no idea
是谁想杀你吗
who tried to kill you?
帅哥 你以为这是
Bella, do you think this is the first time
我第一次遭到枪击吗
I've ever been shot at?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't.
四次谋杀未遂了 帅哥
Bella, four separate attempts.
我都不知道这是怎么回事
I can't even tell you what this one is about.
假设这跟你和Jorge Pérez一起改装的
Let's assume it was the Soviet-era submarine
苏联时代潜艇有关
you were retrofitting with Jorge Pérez.
听起来一点也不像我♥干♥的事
That doesn't sound like me at all.
噢 得了吧
Oh, come on.
我们知道你就是那个把10辆
We know you're the guy that moved
Ocelot装甲车运过墨西哥的人
ten Ocelot armored vehicles through Mexico.
我不记得了
I don't recall.
好吧 那你五年前
Okay, well, how about that deal
在那不勒斯达成的
that you struck for those Blackhawks
黑鹰直升机的交易呢
in Naples five years ago?
那不勒斯是一座美丽的城市
Napoli is a beautiful city.
我不知道该跟你说什么 但是那确实不是我
I don't know what to tell you, but it wasn't me.
你看 我知道那是你
See, I know it was you.
那些直升机被运往北非之前被侦察队发现
I was on the recon team that recovered those helos
我就在那个侦察队里
before they shipped to North Africa.
嗯 国际刑♥警♥那次差一点就抓到我了
Hmm, Interpol got very close to catching me that time.
你当时是驻扎在那不勒斯吗
Were you stationed in Naples?
负责支援美军第六舰队
Supported the U.S. Sixth Fleet.
那你一定在L'Accanto吃过饭
Then you must have eaten at L'Accanto.
我是在陆战队服役 不是去度假的
I was in the Marines, I wasn't on vacation.
帅小伙啊
Bella.
那里景色美丽 扇贝美味
Gorgeous views and the scallops...
我宁愿被抓也要去玩玩
worth almost getting arrested for.
你当时为什么要跟Vint见面呢
Why were you meeting with Vint?
-酒单就有点平淡无奇了 -Nico 集中注意力
- The wine list is a bit obvious. - Nico, focus.
说说Vint 不要假装你不认识他
Vint, and don't pretend like you didn't know him.
我注意到你听到他死亡时的反应了
I saw your reaction when you heard he was dead.
他为你工作过
He worked for you.
不
No.
不是为我工作
Not me.
那么 呃 为Pérez工作吗
Then, uh, Pérez?
我并不了解他的生意 至于我嘛
I don't know his business. Me?
我专攻采购
I specialize in procurement.
比如
For instance,
想要一辆1961年款的法拉利蜘蛛250吗
a '61 250 Ferrari Spider, huh?
选个颜色 它就是你的了
Name the color... It's yours.
你坐在里面会很配
And you'd look good in it.
听起来特别像是你想要贿赂一名联邦探员啊
Sounds a lot like you're trying to bribe a federal agent.
我的生意都是光明正大的
All my business is aboveboard.
你雇一个看门人从军事基地
So aboveboard, you paid a janitor
偷来先进电池技术 然后杀了他
to steal advanced battery technology
这也叫光明正大吗
from a military base and had him killed?
我没干过那种事
I did nothing of the kind.
两人被杀 还有人想杀你
Two men murdered and an attempt on your life.
都是因为你把一艘潜艇带到了新奥尔良
All because you brought a submarine to New Orleans.
你得交代了 Nico
You need to start talking, Nico.
我来告诉你我真正需要的是什么
I'll tell you what I really need.
一杯卡布奇诺咖啡
A cappuccino.
Lee参议员 谢谢你
State Senator Lee, thank you for coming down
这么快就来了
on such short notice.
拜托 叫我Jason吧 这是我的荣幸
Call me Jason, please. It's my pleasure.
我真的很想听听你们这个委员会的事
I'm real curious to hear about this commission of yours.
呃 我 很期待能详细跟你讲讲
Well, I'm, uh, looking forward to telling you all about it,
但是 呃 今晚不行
but, uh, not tonight.
哦 发生别的事了吗
Oh, something else come up?
实际上 是的 有很多事要做
Actually, yeah, there's a lot that's going on,
但是 呃
but, um...
好吧 告诉我32区能帮上什么忙
Well, tell me what district 32 can do to help.
你可以承诺不逃跑
You can promise not to bolt.
哦 不
Oh, hell no.
是啊 我也不高兴 Jason
Yeah, I'm not thrilled about it either, Jason.
我以为你说叫我来是因为委员会的事宜
I thought you said this was commission business.
没错
It is.
这也跟委员会有关
In a way.
坐下说吧
Why don't you have a seat?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表