Connor
Connor?
在你身后
Right behind you.
你能带我回公♥寓♥吗
Can you take me back to the apartment?
-我得洗个澡 -没问题 孩子
- I need a shower. - Of course, baby.
不 是Rita
No. Rita.
我... 可以
I... Yeah.
当然 走吧
Sure. Uh, come on.
你做了正确的事情
You did the right thing.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了很多商业伙伴
I sold out a dozen business associates
换取我儿子免受牢狱之灾和我的性命
to get my son out of jail and me in the line of fire.
FBI给你提供了证人保护计划 对吗
FBI offered you WITSEC, right?
证人保护计划是件钝器
WITSEC is a blunt instrument.
你知道这意味着什么吗 意味着与已知的所有人
You know what it means? It means cutting ties off
切断联♥系♥
with everyone I have ever known,
有一点类似于死亡
and that's a little bit like dying.
但能保证安全
But you'll be safe.
联邦证人保护计划中还没有人被杀
Nobody's ever been killed in WITSEC.
我的人生会是什么样子呢
What am I gonna do?
住在简易式房♥子里
I'm gonna live in a double wide?
在德克萨斯州当服务员度过余生吗
Wait tables in Texarkana for the rest of my life?
这是我工作至今最想避免的生活
That is everything I have worked to avoid.
但 这是你想要的 不是吗
But, um, this is what you wanted, isn't it?
Connor的自♥由♥ 对
Connor free? Yeah.
将我从他的生活中抹去
To cut me out of his life.
-停 -噢 自从你发现
- Stop. - Oh. Ever since you found out
他是你的孩子之后
he was yours.
我想不到比这更完美的计划了 Dwayne
I couldn't have planned it better myself, Dwayne.
好吧...
Okay...
我没想到你是这么的...
I just didn't think that you were so...
狡诈
conniving.
好了 移♥民♥律师已经可以跟Faisal说上话了
Okay, the immigration lawyer was able to speak to Faisal.
他还好吗 他在哪
Is he all right? Where is he?
他还在新奥尔良 因为没有得到应有的法律程序
He's still in New Orleans. A writ of habeas corpus
所以提交了人身保护令
was filed because he didn't receive his due process.
这就意味着他能留下了吗
Does that mean he can stay?
不 法庭很可能会拒绝他的保护令
No. The court will likely deny the writ.
没错 但是这给我们争取了一些时间 至少是一点时间
Yeah, but it buys us some time. A little, at least.
我们需要一个突破角度
We need an angle.
一个能压过国家司法权的
Something to bargain with
讨价还价的筹码
that'll trump the state's jurisdiction.
你说Faisal在叙利亚是一个结构工程师
You say Faisal works as a structural engineer in Syria,
对吧 你知道他都干过什么工程吗
right? Do you know what kind of projects he worked on?
我想 我可能知道一些
I mean, I-I know a few things, I-I guess.
你记得有哪些呢
Well, what do you remember?
他痛恨军方
Well, he hated the military,
他想专心帮助人♥民♥
and he wanted to focus on helping people.
重建战乱地区基础设施
Rebuilding infrastructure in war-torn areas.
好的 什么样的基础设施呢
Okay. What kind of infrastructure?
他以为会是学校 医院
Well, schools and hospitals, he thought,
但是他们命令他专心去造政♥府♥建筑
but then they ordered him to focus on government buildings.
叙利亚政♥府♥建筑吗
Syrian government buildings?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
你觉得他能拿到
You think he had access
建筑蓝图吗
to the blueprints?
我觉得可以
I think so.
我们就从这里突破
That's our angle.
不了 伙计 不过谢谢你带我一起出来
No, man, but thanks for bringing me with you.
-是啊 -我受不了再盯着墙看了
- Yeah. - I can't stare at any more walls.
没错 伙计 从拘留所出来以后 你最需要的就是新鲜空气
Nah, man, fresh air's what you need after being in a cell.
你进过拘留所吗
You've been there?
是的 很久以前的事了 但是记忆犹新
Yeah, it was a long time ago. But the memory stays.
我是说 这个公♥寓♥也没好到哪去
I mean, the apartment doesn't help.
感觉就像从一个监狱到了另一个监狱
It's like trading one cell for another.
等等 不是这样的 你知道不是这样的
Well, hold on. That's not true, you know that's not true.
Dwayne只是想保护你的安全
Dwayne's just trying to keep you safe.
不管怎么说 他们的婚礼会是一个改变节奏的好机会
Anyway, the wedding will be a nice change of pace,
如果你决定要去的话
if you decide to go.
我会去的 我还会去弹吉他
I'm gonna. I'm gonna play guitar, too.
-如果你还想让我去的话 -真的吗 那真是太棒了 伙计
- If you still want me to. - What? That's great, man.
-是吗 那... -真的...
- Yeah? What... - Really...
-哦 天呐 -放开我 嗨
- Oh, geez. - Let him go... Hey...
Jimmy
Jimmy!
住手
Stop!
只管抓孩子
Just grab the kid.
-来人帮忙啊 快叫警♥察♥ -我们得走了
- Somebody help! Call the police! - We got to go.
-快 -嗨 嗨
- Now! - Hey! Hey!
嗨 你们在干什么呢
Hey, what's going on over there?
救命
Help!
Jimmy
Jimmy!
Jimmy 醒醒
Jimmy, come on!
他们不知道从哪冒出来
They came out of nowhere.
他们是来抓Connor的
They were after for Connor.
他们想带走他
They tried to take him.
你能描述一下他们吗
Can you give me any kind of a description?
呃 可以 只能看到
Uh, yeah, it was nothing
面罩和拳头
but masks and fists,
-也许还看到了几双皮鞋 -是我儿子 那是...
- maybe a couple of boots. - My son, that's...
那是我儿子 我得去我儿子那里
My son's in there. I need to get in there.
-求你了 让我进去吧 求你了 -这是犯罪现场
- Please, let me in. Please! - This is a crime scene.
警官
Officer.
-嗨 嗨 嗨 -妈妈
- Hey, hey, hey. - Mom.
我收到你的信息了 宝贝
I got your text, honey.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
好了 我知道 你吓坏了
Okay. I know, you're scared.
没事的 我来了 宝贝
It's okay. I'm here now for you, baby.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
Jimmy伤得很重
Jimmy's hurt pretty bad.
甜心 别担心
Honey, don't worry.
那些人是谁
Who were those men?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
但是他们来抓我是因为你的所作所为 对吗
But it's because of what you did, right?
你为换我自♥由♥而向FBI透露了信息 他们才来的
What you told the FBI to get me free?
我是说 现在所有人都身处险境了
I mean, everyone's in danger now.
这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
但是他们并不想抓Jimmy 他们想抓我
But they didn't want Jimmy, they wanted me.
他说得对 Dwayne
He's right, Dwayne.
他在这里不安全
He's not safe here.
来吧
Come...
别担心 一切都会好的
Don't worry. It's gonna be all right.
如果这样不行
If this doesn't work,
那Faisal就会回到叙利亚 他会被处决的
then Faisal goes back to Syria and he'll be executed.
这怎么会好呢
How is that all right?
别放弃 好吗
Just don't give up. Okay?
你有一个很固执的纽约人在为你努力
You have one very stubborn New Yorker fighting for you.
Sebastian
Sebastian!
来吧
Come on.
Faisal已经通过交出他所工作过的
Faisal's being granted political asylum in exchange
叙利亚政♥府♥建筑信息 换取了
for information concerning the government buildings
政♥治♥庇护
he worked on in Syria.
哦 天呐 太惊人了
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
-你能留下了吗 -是的
- You can stay? - Yes.
但是我得先跟这名探员走一趟
But first I have to go with this agent.
我需要问他一些问题
I need to debrief him.
呃 这要多久呢
Uh, how long's that gonna take?
这是标准程序 会花些时间
It's a process. It'll take some time.
然后他会需要跟情报官员见面
Then he'll have to meet with intelligence officials.
没错 另外你也有自己的麻烦需要处理
Yeah, plus you're gonna have your own stuff to deal with.
我知道
I know.
我对给你带来的麻烦感到遗憾
I'm sorry about all of this.
我不遗憾
I'm not.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表