都将让我们目睹一场永生难忘的生态灾难
we're looking at one of the largest ecological disasters in memory.
目标很可能是
Target could just as easily be
一艘游轮或者South Padre岛
a cruise ship or South Padre Island.
好吧 现在这一区域的所有活动都被制止了
Well, all efforts at this point have been stalled.
这艘潜艇在水中是无法被侦测到的
The submarine appears 100% undetectable from the water,
直到它再次发起攻击
until it strikes again.
好吧 我不想再等有什么损失了
Well, I'd just as soon not wait for any more damage.
如果我们能找到Pérez
If we can locate Jorge Pérez,
我们就有可能找到潜艇
we should be able to find that sub.
好 这方面有什么成果吗
Well, any efforts on that front?
我的团队正在抓他的一个同伙
My team's picking up one of his accomplices now.
好吧 那就别再跟我废话了
Well, then don't waste your time talking to me.
Michael 有什么发现吗
Michael? You got something for me?
我鉴证科的手下追踪到了攻击Lee手♥机♥的黑客
One of my guys in S.I.D. traced the hack on Lee's phone.
是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Turns out to be a private investigator.
我们对其施压
We put the screws to him,
他供出了他的幕后黑手 Gordon Arthurton
he gave up his client: Gordon Arthurton.
Arthurton保释公♥司♥的那个吗
Of Arthurton Bail Bonds?
东南部最大的连锁店
Largest chain in the Southeast.
随着Allie推动现金保释改革
And with Allie pushing cash bail reform,
她离开委员会对他有利
he'd have a stake in seeing her gone.
没人知道我们正在商讨现金保释
No one knows we're tackling cash bail.
我们只是初步通过
We only just agreed.
猜猜Arthurton去哪儿做礼拜
Guess where Arthurton goes to church.
不 是Owen泄密吗
No. Owen?
他是路易斯安那州最进步的牧师
He's the most progressive clergyman in Louisiana.
他和Allie 他们步调一致
He and Allie, th-they're... they're in lockstep.
但是他也很"健谈"
He is quite the conversationalist, though.
尤其是几杯酒下肚之后
After a glass of wine or three,
他可能都不知道自己说了什么
he might not even know he did it.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thanks.
嘿 务必告诉我你找到了Ronan Grady
Hey. Tell me you found Ronan Grady.
是找到了 但是有人捷足先登了
We did, but someone else found him first.
Pérez又及时止损了
Pérez continues to close the loop.
是 尸体还有温度
Yeah, body was still warm,
所以我们也就是前后脚的时间去的
so we weren't far behind,
但是Grady这边线索一断
but with Grady out of the picture,
Pérez要逃走了
Pérez is getting out of here.
好吧 我们盯着每个机场跑道
Yeah, well, we have eyes on every airstrip,
公交站 火车站
bus depot, train station in town.
这家伙精于开快艇
The man specializes in moving fast boats.
我猜 只要他准备好了 想走就能走
My guess is, when he's ready to be gone, he will be.
但是他还没走 为什么
But he hasn't gone yet. Why?
此刻手铐是不是多次一举
The cuffs are a bit excessive at this point.
我已经证明过我是值得信任的了
I've shown I can be trusted.
有吗
Have you?
和其他人一样 我也是个受害者
I'm as much a victim here as anyone.
我在这个项目上投了三年
Three years I put into this project,
然后我被洗劫了 我破产了
and I was robbed. I'm broke.
嘿 你做黑市生意
Hey, you work black market,
你被黑市黑了
you get black market double-crosses.
你也没那么清白 Nico
You're not being aboveboard, Nico.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
Pérez应在去往大溪地岛(位于南太平洋)的途中了 但他没有
Jorge Pérez should be halfway to Tahiti by now, but he's not.
他仍在此 清理残局
He's still here, tying up loose ends.
包括你
That includes you.
嗯
Hmm.
你在这屈才了
You're wasted here.
以你的才华 可以做到我的程度
With your talents, you could do what I do.
什么程度 破产 因国际军♥火♥交易被捕吗
What? Go broke and get arrested for international arms dealing?
嗯 一针见血
Hmm. Touché.
听着 我们想抓Pérez 你能帮我们
Look, we want Pérez. You can deliver him.
那么 我们开始谈判吧
Shall we get down to the negotiation, then?
你不可能脱罪的
You are not avoiding prison.
你的潜艇背负三条人命
Three men are already dead because of your submarine.
我想向社会谢罪
I intend to pay my debt to society,
但不是在美国
just not here in the U.S.
我帮你们找到Pérez 你把我交给国际刑♥警♥
If I help you find Pérez, you hand me over to Interpol.
好的 他们本来就有优先逮捕权
Yeah, they got first dibs anyway.
好的 怎么搞
All right, what's the play?
你给我我的手♥机♥
You bring me my phone
和一杯我一直在要的卡布奇诺咖啡
and that cappuccino I've been asking for,
我安排跟Pérez的会面
I, uh, set up a meeting with Pérez.
什么 他就会同意见你吗
What, he's just gonna agree to meet you?
他试过远距离射杀我
He tried to kill me at a distance once
但是没凑效
and, uh, it didn't work.
他想要确保把这件事做成
He'll want to make sure he gets the job done right.
所以请确保不能让他得逞
So please make sure he fails.
Jorge 我的朋友 你在哪里
Jorge, my friend. Where are you?
马上到了
Arriving now.
一辆黑色轿车正在接近目标
I got a dark sedan approaching our subject.
你不觉得
This cloak and dagger
有点偷偷摸摸得太过分了吗
is a bit too much, don't you think?
我是个通缉犯
I'm a wanted man.
你被NCIS抓了
And you were detained by NCIS.
你是怎么出来的
How did you get out of that one?
你还不了解我吗 我是幸存者
Oh, you should know me by now. I'm a survivor.
他们拿我没办法
They had nothing on me.
但他们执着地想找到你
But they're very much interested in finding you.
Sebastian 有车里的图像吗
Sebastian, do you have a visual inside that car?
能不能确认Pérez是否在里边
Can we confirm Pérez is in it?
无法确定 窗户贴膜了
Negative. Windows are tinted.
你没有出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
You didn't turn me in?
美人 如果我这么做了 我俩都拿不到钱
Bella, if I did, neither of us would get any money.
我给我们谈了个更好的条件
I got us an even better deal.
你愿意不计前嫌来换取更大的利益吗
You're willing to put bygones aside for a bigger score?
过去的都过去了
Water under the bridge.
有意思 上车吧
Okay, interesting. Come to the car.
我们可以聊一聊
We'll work it all out.
好的
All right.
行动
Move now.
NCIS 举起手来
NCIS. Hands in the air.
我只是一个优步司机 来接Nico的
I'm just an Uber driver. I'm here for Nico.
-不是他 -Nico 你干了什么
- It's not him. - Nico, what the hell did you do?
别难过 只是生意而已
No hard feelings. Just business.
我完全理解
I understand completely.
没有私人恩怨 只是生… 啊
Nothing personal. Just busin... aah!
嫌疑犯已击倒
Suspect down.
你打中我了
You shot me.
感觉不怎么好 不是吗
Doesn't feel very good, does it?
-我在流血 -嘿 别担心
- I'm bleeding. - Hey, don't worry.
我们会把你治好的
We're gonna fix you up like new.
是的 只要你告诉我们潜水艇去哪里了
Yeah. Just as soon as you tell us where that sub is heading.
行动于七点整结束
This operation was completed at 0700.
深水炸♥弹♥迫使潜水艇上浮
Depth charges forced the vessel to the surface,
此后海上安全响应小组抓捕了七名船员
after which Coast Guard MSRT took custody of seven crew.
均为现役哥伦比亚革命武装力量成员 无人员伤亡
All active members of FARC. No casualties.
潜水艇呢
And the sub?
-暂时由我指挥 -干得漂亮少校
- Currently under my command. - That's good work, Captain.
多亏了你们的帮助 特别探员Pride
Couldn't have done it without you, Special Agent Pride.
是啊 公正地讲 我们团队这次立功了
Yeah, well, to be fair, my team took point on this one.
那告诉你的队员海军这次欠他们的
Well, then, tell your team the U.S. Navy owes them one.
我会转告的
I'll pass that on.
之前说好的 国际刑♥警♥
As promised, Interpol's here
来带你走了
to take you into custody.
感谢你信守了承诺
I appreciate you keeping your end of the bargain,
我会想念我们的谈话的
but I will miss our chats.
那就只是你了
That makes one of us.
喜欢你的幽默感
Love that sense of humor.
给你最后一次选择美国司法系统的机会
Last chance to stick with the U.S. justice system on this one.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表