but who won't be able to talk their way out of trouble.
她甚至能说服那个人
Someone she may even be able to convince
在联邦探员找上门的时候
to go out in a blaze of glory
昂首挺胸的走出去
when the Feds do come knocking.
她那么做的话 她就能逍遥法外了
She does that, she's gonna get off scot-free.
接下来是不是该 也许 了
Is there an "or"?
如果我们能确定她计划让谁
If we can figure out who she's planning on targeting
担责任的话 我们可以直接找到那个嫌犯
to take the fall, we can get to that suspect.
我们能够阻止Sasha
We can stop Sasha.
她就会付出全部的代价
She'll pay full freight.
我怎么会知道她准备供出谁
Why would I know who she's offering?
谁会比你更清楚你们家族的敌人都有哪些人呢
Who knows better than you who your family's enemies are?
是的 我们有一个名单 呃
Yeah, we have a list of, uh,
你竞争对手的名单
your competitors here.
或许你能看一下
Maybe you could take a look.
不需要
No need.
我知道她会指认谁
I know who she'll finger.
Joe Barns
Joe Barns.
Barns 我们
Barns. We...
-不知道那个名字 -他不是竞争对手
- don't know that name. - He's not a competitor.
他是曾经的雇员
He's a former employee.
是个总是疑神疑鬼的人 然后Elias发现
Was always a paranoid guy, and then Elias found out
他有盗窃行为
he was stealing...
这么说吧 我儿子是个明白人
Let's just say my son knew how to make a point.
-谢谢你 -不必了
- Thank you. - Save your thanks.
把那个贱♥人♥关起来就行
Just lock that bitch up!
告诉她我期待与她见面
And tell her I'm looking forward to seeing her.
你知道吗 我记得Dwayne第一次跟我
You know, I remember when Dwayne first started
说起你的时候 Rita
telling me about you, Rita.
那是
This was...
很多年前了
years ago.
他整张脸都亮起来了
His whole face lit up.
我打心底里
I knew inside
明白你对他而言很特别
that you were something special.
谢谢你 Mena
Thank you, Mena.
但是然后生活中发生了一些事情
But then life happened, like it does.
把我们
Pulling us
推向了各个方向
in so many directions.
但你们找到了彼此
But you found each other.
那就是缘分
It was meant to be.
Rita
Rita.
我妈妈给了我这些
My mother gave me these.
这是她的妈妈
And her mother
在她结婚的时候给她的
gave them to her when she was married.
噢 它们真漂亮
Oh, they're beautiful.
我希望把它们送给你
I want you to have them.
但这些不是该给Laurel吗
But shouldn't these go to Laurel?
你不用担心Laurel
Don't you worry about Laurel.
她有一个传承了四代人的戒指
She has a ring that goes back four generations.
她对此没意见的
She's okay.
您这么做真是太好了 妈妈
Such a beautiful gesture, Mama.
她是家人 Dwayne
She's family, Dwayne.
别无其它
No other way to look at it.
-嗯 -她就像是我的女儿
- Hmm. - She's like a daughter to me.
太感谢您了
Thank you so much.
我在想
I was thinking that
你能不能考虑一下
maybe you'd consider
在婚礼那天戴着这副耳环
wearing those on your wedding day.
就当作是你的一个"老古董"
As in your "something old."
这是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
-现在 -嗯
- Now... - Mm?
婚礼是哪天呢
When's the date?
啊
Ah...
我们还没定呢
Well, we really haven't settled on one.
可得快点啊
Well, come on now.
生活还要继续 你们还有好多事情要计划呢
Life is going on. You got a lot to plan for.
时间不等人
And so little time.
快点 废物 快点 找出来
Move, bitch. Come on, find it.
快点
Come on!
上边没问题 下边怎样 Gregorio
All clear up here. How's it look down there, Gregorio?
视线不太好 但是Gabe和我刚刚找到了管道入口
Can't see much, but Gabe and I just found the tunnel entrance.
嗨 你们收到信♥号♥♥了吗
Hey, you got a signal?
我的信♥号♥♥器有提示了
Mine's going in and out.
我下边的信♥号♥♥很好 跟着我走就行
My signal's good down here. Just follow my lead.
收到
Copy that.
这个管道让人毛骨悚然
This tunnel's creepy.
这让我想起了小时候反复做过的
It reminds me of a recurring nightmare
一个噩梦
I had when I was a kid.
我从没想到
I never took you for
你会是那种能被小丑吓到的人
a "clowns freak me out" kind of person.
-你想跟我换地方吗 -专心找找Charlie
- You want to trade places? - Just trying to get ahold of
背心上的信♥号♥♥ 这边显示他在到处跳
a signal from Charlie's vest. It's all over the place.
等等 刚刚停下了
Wait. It just stopped.
我想她找到毒品了
Think she found the drugs.
她很近 哪条路
She's close. Which way?
正前方
Straight ahead.
Carter 我们在公园西南角
Carter, we're on the southwest corner of the park.
好的 收到 这就过去
All right, got it. Headed there now.
听着 我会慢慢靠近
Listen, I'm gonna move slow
考虑到...
since...
Charlie
Charlie!
Gabe 等等
Gabe, wait!
别动
Don't move.
待着别动
Stay where you are.
我是联邦探员 你最好把枪放下
I'm a federal agent. You want to put the gun down.
你不会想朝我们开枪
You don't want to shoot us.
闭嘴
Shut up.
别动
And don't move.
你打算做什么呢
What are you gonna do down here?
我会离开
I'm gonna leave.
我刚刚告诉过你
Well, I just told you
我是名联邦探员
I'm a federal agent.
我们从不单独行动
We don't come in single serve.
什么
What?
意思就是外面还有更多像我这样的人
That means there's more of me outside.
那你们跟我一起走
Then you're coming with me.
你是要把我
You're gonna take me
当成人♥质♥吗
hostage?
那是个非常
That's a perfectly
合情合理的计划
reasonable plan.
我会离开这里
I'm gonna get out of here,
哪怕这意味着要放倒你
even if it is through you.
这是什么意思 你要对我开枪吗
What does that mean? You're gonna shoot me?
为了什么
For what?
几磅毒品吗
Couple of pounds of coke?
别再说话了
No more talking.
-不许动了 -现在
- And stop moving! - Now.
让她松口 让她松口
Get her off! Get her off!
坐下
Dole.
还好吗
All good?
没错 我们找到犯人和毒品了
Yeah, we got the guy and the drugs.
-好姑娘 怎么说 -Dobra Devojka【注:塞尔维亚语】
- How do you say "good girl"? - Dobra Devojka.
还是你来说吧
You can handle that.
Joe Barns
Joe Barns?
呃 我们是联邦探员
Uh, we're federal agents.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
你们是在找我吗
You looking for me?
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
呃 把霰弹枪放下
Uh, put the shotgun down.
Joe 我们只是想谈谈
Joe, we're just here to talk.
不 你们不想 你们是来杀我的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表