如果我不这么做 他会被杀的
They would have killed him if I didn't.
好吧 什么我们不 呃
All right, why don't we, uh...
为什么不从头说起
why don't we start at the beginning?
我那时候正在休假 在圣托里尼岛(希腊)
I was on leave. Santorini.
一个人去的
Went alone.
他住在同一家酒店
He was staying at the same hotel.
我们经常碰到 然后...
We kept running into each other and...
我不清楚
I don't know.
每次我和他对视 就像...
Every time I looked into his eyes, it was like...
生米煮成熟饭
When you're done, you're done.
我们刚刚认识
We just connected.
说正经的
Right from the start. It didn't matter
即使我们的成长经历不同
how differently we'd been brought up.
虽然仅仅十天 但...
It was only ten days, but...
我们意识到我们已经离不开彼此了
well, we knew we couldn't be apart.
但在叙利亚 同性恋会被判处
Except you're gay, and that can be a death sentence
死刑
in Syria.
我们在希腊的时候 有一天晚上Faisal的一个同事
We were both back in Athens and a colleague
发现我们在一起
of Faisal's spotted us together one night.
没法隐瞒吗
You couldn't cover?
他清楚他看到了什么
He knew what he saw.
Faisal的爸爸很快就会发现真♥相♥
Faisal's father would find out soon enough.
你们没有尝试外交途径吗
You didn't try diplomatic channels?
什么途径
What channels?
美国和叙利亚现在是断交关系
The U.S. doesn't have relations with Syria.
没有安全的地方 至少欧洲没有
There was nowhere for safe harbor. Not in Europe, at least.
-所以你把他偷渡过来这儿 -我知道我毁了我的前程
- So you smuggled him here. - I know I deserted my post.
好吗 我知道我惹了麻烦
Okay? I know I'm in trouble.
但他有生命危险
But he's in danger.
你必须得帮他
You have to help.
嘿 Connor
Hey, Connor.
你还好吗
You okay?
他们说这是因为你的酒吧 你...
They said that this was about your bar. Did you...
没 我没参与
Nah, I had no part in it.
是FBI
It's the FBI.
我能走了吗
So can I leave?
我答应过你
I promised you
我向开诚布公
I'd be straight with you.
我会遵守承诺
And I will.
FBI利用你接近你的母亲
FBI's using you to get to your mother.
威胁她如果她不认罪
Threatening to charge you
那么就会起诉你
if she doesn't turn herself in.
酒吧的爆♥炸♥事件吗
That bombing at the club?
还有其他事情
Among other things.
是她干的吗
She did it?
FBI是这么认为的
FBI thinks so.
你呢
And you?
是的
Yes.
那我还是不能出去
So I'm not going anywhere.
你得再坚持一小会儿
You got to hold on a little longer.
因为我们在努力把你放出来
'Cause we're working on getting you out.
我会努力 我...
I'll try, I...
Connor
Connor?
相信我
Trust me.
请告诉我你找到了可以代表Connor的人
Please tell me that you found someone to represent Connor.
Celia Durant 她很厉害 她早上会去见他
Celia Durant. She's good. She'll see him in the morning.
噢 我宁愿是你
Oh, I'd rather it was you.
我知道 Dwayne 但相信我
I know, Dwayne, but believe me,
我代表Sasha能有更多的影响力
I'll have a lot more influence representing Sasha.
她愿意坦白俱乐部爆♥炸♥事件吗
Was she willing to confess to the club bombing?
她没必要
She won't need to.
她有其他事情可以交换
She has something else to trade.
我不能谈论太具体
Well, I can't talk specifics,
你明白的
you know that.
但这几年
But over the years,
她收集了情报
she's collected information.
是 但我们怎么知道这次不再是骗局了呢
Yeah, but how do we know it's not another scam?
就像是把炸♥弹♥绑在Joe Barns身上
Like trying to pin the bombing on Joe Barns?
因为我已经看过她的情报了
'Cause I've seen what she has.
很有诚意
It's bona fide.
足够证明
Enough for a proffer
Connor和她自己的清白吗
to clear both Connor and herself?
-有机会 -你有什么打算
- We got a shot. - When you going in?
我已经联♥系♥了国家地检署
I've reached out to the U.S. Attorney's office.
他们早上和我们见面
They're gonna see us in the morning.
好
Okay.
Faisal Suleiman的手术很成功
Well, Faisal Suleiman's surgery went well.
他打算今天出院
He's gonna get discharged today.
一个好消息 一个坏消息
Good news, bad news.
叙利亚♥情♥报机关知道Faisal在美国
Syrian intelligence knows Faisal's in the country.
叙利亚政♥府♥联♥系♥了国♥务♥院♥
The Syrian government contacted the State Department.
将军希望他儿子回去
Ah, general wants his son back.
是 只怕会因为他是同性恋而迫♥害♥他
Yeah, only to persecute him for being gay.
这样Faisal可以申请外交庇护
It feels like Faisal has a decent asylum claim.
除非他在入国前已经被判了重罪
Except he committed a felony to get into the country.
现在这样他已经失去资格了
It makes him ineligible.
是Tammy
That's Tammy.
她说Faisal要 现在要出院
Says Faisal's about to, uh, leave the hospital now.
让Tammy先留住他 我得问他一些问题
Tell Tammy to keep him there so I can ask him some questions.
或许他履历里的一些事情能派上用场
There may be something in his history I can use.
我不太确定我们在这里做什么
I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to do here.
除非Faisal被拘留 不然我们不可能离开医院
No way we leave this hospital without Faisal being detained.
没错 我们来负责拘留
That's right. We're gonna be the ones detaining.
-这怎么算帮忙 -我们会因为审讯而拘留他
- How's that gonna help? - We take him into custody for questioning.
没有人可以动他
No one can touch him.
你必须得找一个负责移♥民♥的律师
You have to find an immigration lawyer
起草庇护申明
and file an asylum claim.
我们会尽全力帮你们
We're gonna do everything we can to help.
-好吗 只是... -Faisal Suleiman
- Okay? Just... - Faisal Suleiman?
我是外交安♥全♥局♥的Griera探员 这位是Everford探员
I'm Diplomatic Security Agent Griera, this is Agent Everford.
你可以跟我们走吗
Will you please come with us?
哇哦 先来后到 我们是NCIS 他得跟我们走
Whoa, whoa. Slow your roll. We're NCIS. He's with us.
-什么情况 -他得因为
- How's that? - He's wanted
一起公开调查事件接受审问
for questioning in an open investigation.
你们可以去找国务卿
You can bring that up with the secretary of state.
我们优先
We're first in line on this guy.
别闹了
Agree to disagree.
Suleiman得在被驱逐出境前
Mr. Suleiman is to be debriefed
接受国♥家♥安♥全♥问题的盘问
before deportation.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
为什么 因为他的父亲吗
Why, because of who his father is?
Suleiman将军是国家敌人
General Suleiman is an enemy of the state,
负责了多起暗♥杀♥行动
responsible for multiple assassinations.
对 那是当爹的 这是儿子
Yeah. That's the dad, this is the son.
我已经得到了负责移♥民♥的法官签署的
I've got an order of deportation signed
驱逐出境的命令
by an immigration judge.
国♥务♥院♥也要求尽快执行
And the secretary's office on speed dial.
你们打算硬碰硬吗
You want to play hardball?
等等 他还没有接受审讯
Wait, he hasn't even had a hearing yet.
先生 你得跟我们走
Sir, you'll have to come with us.
-不 这什么事 你说... -上尉
- No. What's going on? You said... - Lieutenant.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是命令
This is a valid order.
别担心
Do not worry.
-我没事的 -Faisal...
- I'll be fine. - Faisal...
谢谢你 Kyle
Thank you, Kyle.
-我们保持联♥系♥ -好的
- We'll be in touch. - Okay.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
去吧 告诉他一些好消息
Go ahead, tell him the good news.
我们达成了协议
We got a deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表