我没想到能活着看到这一天
I didn't think I'd live to see this day.
我知道他们是为我做的这一切
I know they're doing this for me.
我的时间不多了
My time is running out.
但我这一生过得很不错
But I've lived a good life.
没什么好抱怨的
No complaints.
你有一个非常爱你的儿子
You got a son who loves you dearly.
还有一个我永远不会了解的孙子
And a grandson I'll never get to know.
这是我唯一的遗憾
That's my one regret.
但我听说他很固执
But I hear he has a stubborn streak.
还有音乐天赋
And a musical streak.
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
他跟Dwayne就是一个模子里刻出来的
He's got Dwayne written all over him.
探员们太冷血了
Feds are cold.
把我从我的姑娘和她家人中间拖走
Pulling me away from my girl and her family
就像盖世太保一样
like the secret police.
哦 别这样 我们知道你本打算
Oh, don't even. We know you were
今晚就溜出这个国家的
slipping out of the country tonight.
单飞 单程
Flying solo... one way.
那是个道别午餐 你知道吗
It was a goodbye lunch, you know?
所以抓我来是为什么呢
So what's this about anyway?
试图绑♥架♥一名未成年人
Attempted kidnapping of a minor.
对他的叔叔进行了重度袭击
Aggravated assault against his uncle.
哦
Ooh!
天呐
Ouch.
我们知道你在现场 Duke
We know you were there, Duke.
你的小伙伴 Hendricks 他把一切都告诉我们了
Your little sidekick, Hendricks, he told us everything.
你想知道他都说了什么吗
Do you want to know what he has to say?
我不知道你们说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
你不记得Stuart Hendricks了吗
You don't remember Stuart Hendricks?
三个月前 你还跟他在Parish监狱共享一个牢房♥来着
Shared a bunk with him at the Parish Jail for three months.
他和Ford Kessler 都是你的狱友
Him and Ford Kessler.
你知道吗 我跟很多人都曾是狱友
Bunk with a lot of guys, you know?
我们不需要你说话 Duke
We don't need you to talk, Duke.
Hendricks把一切都交代了
Hendricks gave us everything.
至于你们三个
And all three of you?
-你们要离开这里了 -没错
- You're going away. - That's right.
法警正在赶往这里 准备把你带走
Marshal's heading here now to bring you in.
你会喜欢Pollack监狱的
You're gonna like USP Pollack.
那里警戒级别非常高
It's real secure.
你们搞错了
You got this wrong.
没人要绑♥架♥谁
Nobody kidnapped anyone.
没错 那是因为他的叔叔阻止了你们
Yeah, that's because his uncle stopped you.
不是
No.
我们只是吓唬那个孩子 就这样 嗯
We were just there scaring the kid, that's all. Hmm?
而吓唬孩子
And that...
不是联邦罪行
ain't federal.
谁雇的你们
Who hired you?
哦 那不重要
Oh, that don't matter.
反正你也不会对他们怎样
You can't touch them anyway.
为什么
Why?
他们为什么会如此特殊呢
What's so special about them?
这里没什么好谈的了
We're done here.
-什么 -谈话结束
- What? - We're done.
Pride
Pride!
嗨 你为什么终止了审讯
Hey, why did you stop it?
我们马上就能得到一切信息了
We were getting everything.
不 我们已经得到信息了 这整场闹剧
No. We already got it. This whole setup?
使得Connor看起来要有麻烦了
Make it look like Connor's in trouble.
但是这绑♥架♥事件不是来自Sasha的敌人
It wasn't one of Sasha's enemies.
而是Sasha干的
It was Sasha herself.
她一手策划了整件事
She staged the whole thing.
你算计你自己的儿子
You set your own son up.
策划了一场绑♥架♥未遂事件
Staged an attempted kidnapping.
你觉得我会伤害Connor吗
You think that I would hurt Connor?
我觉得你会不择手段地
I think that you would do just about
得到你想要的东西
anything to get what you want.
我想要的只是 我们俩都离开这里
All I want is for us to be gone
让这一切都了结
and for this all to be over.
你需要说服Connor
You needed to convince Connor
跟你一起加入证人保护计划
to go with you into WITSEC.
让他意识到 他周围的任何人都不安全
Make him realize that nobody around him is safe!
他周围的任何人都不安全 Dwayne
Nobody around him is safe, Dwayne!
他不安全
He's not safe!
所以你就确保他能清晰准确地得到这条信息
So you made sure that he got that message loud and clear.
只要有人想让我死
As long as people want me dead,
他们也会想让Connor死
they're gonna want Connor dead, too.
现在他明白这点了
He understands that now.
他们可能会害死我弟弟
They could've killed my brother.
你弟弟没事
Your brother's fine.
Connor更没事
And Connor is better off.
你知不知道如果我把这事捅给FBI 告诉他们你的所作所为
Do you know what happens if I take this to the FBI?
会是什么后果吗
Tell them what you did?
这只是个你无法证明的毫无根据的指控而已
A baseless accusation that you can't prove.
他们会倾向于相信我
They'll be inclined to believe me.
好吧
Okay.
我们就推算一下 Dwayne
Let's play it out, Dwayne.
我会失去证人保护
I lose my spot in WITSEC.
可能会回到监狱
Maybe go back to prison.
那个让我瑟瑟发抖的地方
Where I get shivved.
然后Connor整个余生
And then Connor blames you
都会责备你
for the rest of his life.
只要Connor在新奥尔良 他就是个目标
As long as Connor is in New Orleans, he's a target.
明智的路只有一条 你知道是哪条
There's only one smart play here, and you know it.
Dwayne Dwayne
Dwayne. Dwayne!
-哦 嗨 -嗨
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
谈吧
Talk.
呃 我要谈的事没那么隐私
Uh, it's not exactly private.
我没问题
I'm fine with it.
这个嘛 我会长话短说
Well, I'll make it quick.
是关于我扔给你的那个爆♥炸♥性新闻
It's about the bomb I dropped on you.
听着 如果你想要那个工作 我认为你就应该接受它
Look, if you want to take the job, I think you should take it.
那是个极好的机会
It's an amazing opportunity.
只是...
It just...
这个责任不能落在我身上 我不能替你做决定
It can't land on me. I can't make that decision for you.
当然不能 没人让你替我做决定
Of course not. No one's asking you to.
但是你问我了 你想知道我的想法
But you did. You wanted to know what I thought.
是的 我想知道的是你的想法
Yeah, what you thought.
因为我尊重你的观点
'Cause I respect your opinion.
而且我不想对你隐瞒任何事
And I didn't want to hide anything from you.
但是我是个成年人
But I am a grown man.
我可以自己做决定
And I can make my own decisions.
哦
Oh.
那你做好决定了吗
And did you make a decision?
做好了
I did.
我拒掉了横须贺的职位
I turned down Yokosuka.
我不确定这是不是个好主意
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
我也不确定 但是那是我唯一的决定
No, I'm not either, but it's the only one I got.
现在 不管我们两人会怎么发展...
Now whatever this is, us...
是什么都发展不出来
it might not be anything,
还是有什么特别的结果
or it might be something special,
我需要亲眼见证
and I need to see where it goes.
现在 我真的需要你做一个决定
Now, I really do need you to make a choice.
我喜欢
I like the...
深色的这根
darker one.
很好 因为正确的选择只有一个
Good. 'Cause there really was only one right choice.
嗨 我把你的晚礼服挂在了...
Hey, I hung your tux on the...
怎么了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
还好 没事
Yeah, sure.
抱歉 呃
Sorry, uh,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表