我要为你的团队说句话
I'll say this for your team...
他们确实知道如何玩得开心
They sure do know how to have a good time.
这工作压力太大了 释放压力很重要
Well, it's a high-pressure job... Letting off steam is important.
哈 不过感觉还是
Heh. Still, must have felt
像以前一样 大家一起喝一杯
like old times,everyone sharing a drink.
你知道
You know,
当我们能再次向
it'll be a lot more important
全城敞开大门的时候 那就更好了
when we can open those doors again to the whole town.
但愿吧 兄弟
Amen, brother.
灭火器
Fire extinguishers!
-你没事吧 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
那到底是什么
What the hell was that?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
NCIS:新奥尔良
第七季第12集
嘿 你用我的牙刷 这不公平
Hey, no fair brushing your teeth.
太迟了
Too late.
反正呢 你知道我做事不讲公平的
Anyway, you know I don't play fair.
所以 今天早上
So... how we feeling
-感觉如何 -我感觉 嗯
- this morning? - I feel, um...
很好
good.
好吧
Okay.
你呢
Mm, you?
还好
Good.
还好吗
Good?
非常棒 但总觉得应该能更好
Very good, but could always feel better.
你想试试吗
You want to find out?
我想我得改天了
I think I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
有人想烧了Pride的酒吧
Somebody tried to torch Pride's bar.
该死
Damn it.
呃 你知道 我们是和训练有素的调查员一起工作
Uh, you know, we work with trained investigators.
他们会注意到你穿着昨天的衣服
They're gonna notice you wearing yesterday's clothes.
你能借我一件衬衫吗
Do you have a shirt that I could borrow?
可以啊 只要你保证
Yeah, as long as you promise
你穿着它不会比我好看
not to look better wearing it than me.
在那儿
In there.
不 在你的左边
Nope. To your left.
-是啊 -是这儿吗
- Yep. Yep. - Here? This?
是
Yeah.
幸好
It's lucky
你们就在楼下 我是说 整栋楼
you were still down here. I mean, the whole building
都可能被烧毁
could have gone up in flames.
你觉得会不会是那些
Do you think this could've been those cops you got fired
被你解雇的警♥察♥干的
from the NOPD a few months back?
我不排除这种可能性 但我很怀疑
I'm not ruling it out, but I doubt it.
他们调查过很多案子
They ran enough investigations
知道大多数城市纵火犯都会被抓
to know that most urban arsonists get caught.
这次袭击会不会是针对食品分发处的呢
Could the attack have been directed at the food pantry?
哦 等等 几周前这里来了个人
Oh, wait. There was a guy in here a couple of weeks ago,
拒绝戴口罩
refused to wear a mask...
我把他赶出去时他大发雷霆
Threw a fit when I kicked him out.
把名字给我 我让组员去调查他
Well, hell, give me the name,I'll have the team check him out.
听着 我觉得你们今天
Look, I don't think there's any way that you guys
不可能营业了
are gonna be able to open today.
不 我给St. Heller打了电♥话♥
No. I called St. Heller.
他们说我们可以派人去
They said we could send folks to them.
我已经约好了人来修窗户
And I already got an appointment for someone to fix that window.
你只需要专心找出是谁干的
You just focus on figuring out who did this.
好吧
Yeah.
Sebastian 有什么发现吗
You find anything, Sebastian?
瓶子的一些碎片还完好无损
Well, couple pieces of the bottle are still intact,
但考虑到火焰的温度
but given the heat of the fire,
我觉得可能提取不到任何指纹
I don't think I'm gonna be able to pull any prints.
Pride 大家都还好吗
Pride, everybody okay?
是的 我们都好
Yeah. We're all fine.
Carter正在排查这个街区 他会去看看
Carter's canvassing the block... he's gonna see
有没有人能认出你听到的那辆车
if anyone can I.D. that vehicle that you heard.
好的 ATF(烟草火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局)让我们来牵头调查
Good. ATF's letting us handle the investigation,
但我们需要和他们协调
but we need to coordinate with them.
你知道 过去几周这一带还发生过
You know, there have been other firebombs in the area
-其他燃♥烧♥弹♥事件 -我都记得
- the last few weeks. - I remember that.
是在Jefferson教区的两户人家吗
What, a couple up in,uh, Jefferson Parish?
-是的 -有伤亡吗
- Yeah. - Were there any casualties?
没 事发时家里都没人
No. When they were hit,they were both empty.
几周内发生了三次
Three in a few weeks seems like
不像是巧合
too many to be completely coincidental.
是啊 我同意 好了 我们开始吧
Yeah, agreed. All right, so, here we go.
让Gregorio联♥系♥ATF
So, have Gregorio get in touch with ATF,
看看他们有什么发现 得弄清
see what they got. Got to figure out
-者之间有什么联♥系♥ -我要查一下NCIS的案例
- what the connection is. - I'll look through our NCIS cases.
作案手法不太清楚 但
The M.O. doesn't ring a bell, but...
我去调查看看
I'll do some digging.
我去分♥析♥一下助燃剂
I'll go, uh, analyze the accelerant.
也许能让我们更好地了解这次袭击
Might give us a better idea of how sophisticated
-有多复杂 -有消息告诉我
- the attack was. - Let me know.
有什么需要给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Give me a call if you need anything, okay?
好的 谢谢了 Sebastian
Yeah. Thanks, Sebastian.
我会的
I will.
好吧
Okay.
如果你能把你所有的东西都寄给我们
If you can send us everything you have,
那就太好了
that'd be great.
是的 谢啦
Yeah, thanks.
好了 再见
All right, bye.
-那是ATF吗 -没错
- ATF? - Yeah.
Jefferson教区的燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击了一个妇女庇护中心
The firebombs in Jefferson Parish hit a women's shelter
和一个健身中心 所以与Pride或NCIS没有...
and a rec center, so there's no apparent connection to, um...
明显联♥系♥
Pride or NCIS.
-但是... -什么
- But... - What?
你的衬衣
No. Your shirt.
纽扣是在另一边
The buttons are on the other side.
这是件男士衬衣 对吧
That's a man's shirt, right?
哦 嗯
Oh. Um...
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah,
是 Ryan的 衣柜里的
it's, um, Ryan's, back of the closet.
哦 你还留着前任的
Oh, you still have your ex's clothes
衣服在你衣柜里面吗
in the back of your closet?
-是啊 -嘿
- Yeah. - Hey.
-我可能有线索了 -嘿
- I may have something. - Hey.
够快的
That was fast.
你什么时候听说过Triple P动作慢了呢
When have you ever known Triple P to be slow?
尤其是当家里有人成为目标的时候
Especially when someone in the family's being targeted.
没有过 你总是效率很高
Never. You're blazingly fast all the time.
确实如此 的得力干将Carter
Indeed. And your man Carter,
在街区找到一个女士
he found a woman up the block
听到了酒吧窗户被打破的声音
who heard the bar window break.
就在她往外看的时候
Just as she looked out,
-她看到一辆货车疾驰而去 -她看到车牌号♥了吗
- she saw a van race away. - She get a plate?
没有 但她从货车侧面查到了名字
No, but she got the name off the side of the van.
现在希望基金会
"Hope Now Foundation."
是的 这是一个非盈利组织
Yeah, it's a nonprofit organization.
他们做了很多社区活动
They do a lot of community outreach.
我刚和他们聊过 他们说
I just spoke to them, and they said
他们一辆货车昨晚被盗了
one of their vans was stolen last night.
这太下作了吧 从慈善机构手里偷东西
That is so low. Stealing from a charity.
好吧 我现在去一趟 看看他们
All right, let me go over there now, see if they had
门口有没有监控摄像头 帮我个忙
any security cameras out front. Um, but do me a favor,
-把地址发给我 -没问题
- send me the address. - You got it.
我会告诉他们你已经在路上了
And I'll let them know you're on your way.
我会告诉Pride的
I'm gonna let Pride know.
你知道吗 你前夫留下的那件衬衣
You know, it's kind of funny that your ex
很有意思 因为我很确定
left that particular shirt,because I'm pretty sure
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表