不能直接找上他
Can't go at him straight.
你有别的角度吗
You got another angle?
是的
Yeah.
我们有
We do.
嘿 卡特
Hey, Carter,
别在外面玩儿得太开心 好吗
don't have too much fun out there, okay?
-这是工作 -Khoury 别这样
-This is work. - Khoury, please.
我做过很多次卧底了 好吗
I've been undercover dozens of times, all right?
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
嗯哼 只要你记住你要是弄坏了你就得赔
Uh-huh. Just remember, you break it, you buy it.
想好名字了吗
You think of a name yet?
Cristal正在办公室等着
I've got Cristal waiting in the office,
如果你准备好给她洗礼的话
if you're ready to christen her.
我从没想过我会遇到一个对我来说太强大的女人
Hey, I never thought I'd meet a woman too powerful for me,
但她或许就是了
but she might be.
就像任何女人一样
Just like any woman,
你只需要倾听她
you just need to listen to her. Mm.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
如果是我 我会同意
If it was me, I'd say yes.
但我代表的人在寻找一些别的东西
But the people I represent are looking for something
不只是 长得好看 他们有更实际的需要
more than, uh, good looks, huh? They got practical needs.
我能看得出来你在努力改你的口音
I can tell you're working hard to lose the accent.
是的
Yeah.
我的雇主要求我 嗯 同化
My employer demands I, uh, assimilate.
-太子港 -在那里出生 在Aux Cayes长大
- Port-au-Prince. - Born there, but raised in Aux Cayes.
Gelée海滩很美
Gelée Beach, it's very beautiful!
非常美
Très Jolie.
嘿 你知道吗 我还没找到附近哪有餐厅
Hey, you know, I've yet to find a restaurant here
提供真正的面包果泥(一种海地菜)
that serves up tonmtonm the right way.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
你的实际需求是什么
What are the practical needs?
有足够的载货空间 大概载100到200公斤
Enough cargo space for, say, 100, 200 kilos,
还要跑得够快
and still remain fast.
要多快
How fast?
快到能甩开海岸警卫队
Fast enough to outrun Coast Guard cutters.
哦 那种快啊
Okay, that kind of fast.
我想我知道你的意思了
I think I know what you mean.
你能提供吗
And you can provide it?
因为我的老板需要六艘 甚至更多
'Cause my boss is looking for six of them, maybe more.
知道吗 改口音的角度
You know, the "Losing the accent" Angle,
太妙了
nice touch.
你几乎骗到了我
You almost had me there.
现在匡蒂科(FBI基地)也教这个吗
They teach that at Quantico these days?
-我不明白 -还是英国来的呢
- I don't understand. - Or is it Glynco?
-我说了 伙计 我是从海地来的 -当然 当然了
- I...I told you, man, I'm from Haiti. - Sure, sure.
通过FBI
By way of the FBI.
或者海关 或者药监局
Or Customs, or maybe DEA.
-嘿 你是在暗示我是联邦探员吗 -不 不
- Hey, are you suggesting I'm a Fed? - No, no.
我是在告诉你
I'm announcing it.
而且不管谁在监听
And to whoever else is listening,
我不是来玩游戏的
I'm not in the market to play games.
现在 如果你还对我的船感兴趣
Now, if you're still interested in my boat,
或许你和你的搭档可以共享资源
maybe you and your partners can pool your resources.
-否则 -怎么呢
- Otherwise... - Well...
我是说 你不能怪我们试试吧
I mean, you can't blame us for trying, right?
我能 但没人在乎
I can. But no one would care.
下次再跟你聊把
Catch you next time, huh?
不可能了 但是 嘿 我给你们的努力打分是优秀
All evidence to the contrary. But, hey, "A" For effort.
-Pérez看到你往这边走了吗 -没有
- Pérez see you make your way over here? - No.
Khoury 我知道该怎么甩掉跟踪
Khoury, I know how to double back.
好吗
Okay?
来吧 说出来吧
Go ahead, let it out.
大♥师♥级的卧底
That was a master class in undercover work.
你应该去匡蒂科教学
You should be teaching at Quantico.
我差点就骗过他了
I almost had him.
是的呢 强击手
Oh, sure, slugger.
-但是我还是达到了一个目的 -嗯
- Accomplished one thing, though. - Hmm?
我偷偷塞进他夹克里的追踪器
The tracker I slipped in his jacket
信♥号♥♥还挺强
is giving off a strong signal.
他正在移♥动♥中
He's on the move.
他或许不会告诉我们他在跟谁合作
He may not tell us who he's working with,
但他会展示给我们看的
but he'll show us.
好的 Jorge Pérez刚刚离开船坞
Okay. Jorge Pérez just left the marina.
-Carter和Hannah正在跟踪他 -好的
- Carter and Hannah are tailing him. - All right.
希望他能带我们找到杀害那个看门人
Hope he leads us to whoever else is behind our janitor's murder
偷走电池技术的幕后黑手
and the stolen battery tech.
你真的认为一个卖♥♥快艇
You really think a guy who's selling fast boats
和豪车的人会掺和进这个间谍行动里吗
and exotic cars would be involved in espionage?
如果能赚到钱的话
If there's money to be made in it.
如果他不是要卖♥♥掉那个电池技术呢
What if he's not selling the battery tech?
我深挖了一下Pérez的财务情况
I dug deeper into Pérez's financials.
他基本上就是个卖♥♥男人的玩具的人 是吧
This is a guy that primarily deals in bro toys, right?
那为什么他突然进口
So why is he suddenly importing
高♥强♥度合金钢 硅半导体
high-strength alloyed steel, silicon semiconductors,
数英里长的铜线呢
miles of copper wiring?
假设他不是要翻修船房♥
Let's assume he's not renovating his boathouse.
这些购买♥♥都是合法的
All these purchases are legit.
但是他却通过皮包公♥司♥去买♥♥
But he set up a shell company to make them.
是的 他在建造什么东西
Yeah, he's building something.
或许那个电池会成为供电来源
And maybe the batteries are gonna power whatever it is.
和Pérez联♥系♥的人可能是个买♥♥家 合伙人
Whoever Pérez makes contact with could be a buyer, a partner.
可能是那个大胡子嫌疑人
It could be our bearded suspect,
如果是那样就最好了 因为
which would be great, because the BOLO
-我们放出去的通缉令一无所获 -所以现在
- we put out has come back with nothing. - So right now,
我们最好的线索就是Pérez
our best lead is Pérez.
只要我们跟踪他够久
We follow him long enough,
就能得到答案了
we'll start getting answers.
这是我进行过的
This is the most
最无聊的一次盯梢了
tedious stakeout I have ever been on.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们的嫌疑人令你感到厌烦了吗
Is our suspect boring you?
在开市客(美国最大的连锁会员制仓储量贩店)
Costco, Target.
和Ricky的酒水折扣店盯目标吗
Ricky's Discount Liquor?
比起走私犯 他更像个中年油腻男
I mean, he's more suburban dad than smuggler.
这根本没啥
Ugh, this is nothing.
我有一次盯一个勒索犯嫌疑人盯了72小时
I once sat 72 hours on a blackmail suspect
他去了华盛顿区域附近所有的HomeGoods买♥♥靠枕
who hit every HomeGoods in the D.C. Area for throw pillows.
我要饿死了
I'm starving.
如果你让Pérez承认了自己有罪的话
Well, if you'd have gotten Pérez to incriminate himself,
我们现在就能在Pêche
we could be at Pц╙che right now
吃辣虾仁面了
eating spicy ground shrimp noodles.
-还有牡蛎 -哦不不不
- And oysters. - Oh, no, no, no.
你太残忍♥了
Now you're just being cruel.
我觉得我这儿还有一点儿燕麦棒
I think I have some of these granola bars
是Naomi踢足球吃的零食来着 你想要一个吗
from, uh, Naomi's soccer snack. You want one?
她最后一次踢足球是什么时候
When was the last time she played soccer?
八个月前
Eight months ago.
不了谢谢
I'm good.
随你便
Suit yourself.
我猜在近期没有什么
I imagine there's no immediate plans
能让孩子踢足球的计划哈
to play soccer in the near future.
Naomi状态如何
How's Naomi handling it all?
哦 别问我私人问题先生
Oh, is Mr. Don't Ask Me Any Personal Questions
这是问了我一个私人问题吗
asking me a personal question?
我问的是关于你女儿的问题 属于私人相关问题
I asked about your daughter. That is personal-adjacent.
现在我后悔了
And now I regret it.
Naomi状态还好
Naomi's doing okay.
正想方设法应付呢 就像我们一样
Making due. Just like the rest of us.
对于小少年来说 这一点儿也不容易
You know, it's not easy being a tween through all this.
嗯 是啊 她的朋友们就是她的生命线
Yeah, sure, yeah. Her friends are her lifeline.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表