that can attest this threat is real.
海军让我负责这一地区
Well, the Navy put me in charge
所有可用的资源
of all available resources in the area.
我们要找到潜艇 干掉它
We'll locate the sub, take it out.
Brooks上校 恐怕没这么简单
Afraid it's not that simple, Captain Brooks.
一个叫Jorge Pérez的人和他的搭档Nico Antonich改装了潜艇
Man named Jorge Pérez and his partner Nico Antonich
让它只靠电力运行
modified the sub to run on all electric power.
通常的设备是行不通的
Usual tools won't work.
看来我们得用老办法了
Guess we got to go old-school, then.
来一个全面的老式网格搜索
Good old-fashioned grid search.
在墨西哥湾吗
In the Gulf of Mexico?
如果你能帮忙缩小一下范围的话 我会很开心
Be happy to narrow it down if you can help.
有一条线索
There is one lead.
我们知道被袭击的渔船就在
We know that the fishing boat that got attacked was due south
我们认为潜艇停靠地点的正南方向
of where we believe the sub was being docked.
那我们就从这里开始
Then let's start there.
炸掉渔船的
The torpedo that took out
那颗鱼雷 还有碎片吗
that fishing boat,any pieces of it left?
没有碎片 鱼雷是完整的
Not pieces. The whole thing.
燃料耗尽后沉入了海底
Sunk to the ocean's floor once it ran out of fuel.
我们现在正在进行打捞工作
We are mounting a recovery effort right now.
知道它在撞击后为什么没爆♥炸♥吗
Any idea why it didn't explode upon impact?
听起来好像没有引信 但我们会把它送回去
Sounds like it wasn't armed. But we'll send it back
给Belle Chasse做检查
to Belle Chasse for an examination.
上校 谢谢你
Thank you, Captain.
收到
Copy that.
为什么要向一艘普通的渔船发射一枚没有引信的鱼雷呢
Why fire an unarmed torpedo at a random fishing boat?
为可能的潜在买♥♥家提供概念证明
Proof of concept for any potential buyers.
如果Nico和Pérez想卖♥♥一艘走私潜艇
If Nico and Pérez were looking to sell a sub for smuggling,
没必要证明它是致命的
no need to prove it's lethal.
我觉得这件事不只是走私那么简单
I think we're well beyond smuggling here.
都因为Stennis看门人偷了电池技术
And thanks to our Stennis janitor stealing that battery tech,
那艘潜艇现在几乎不可能被找到
that sub might be near impossible to find.
Pérez和Nico还是可以被找到的
Pérez and Nico shouldn't be.
就像魔法一样 P哥可以解决所有的问题
And like magic, Triple P with the remedy to all that ails.
找到我失踪的潜艇了吗
Oh, you got a trace on my missing sub?
没有 但我找到了Nico Antonich的线索
Nah, but I got a line on Nico Antonich.
我黑进了那个杀了门卫的人的电♥话♥
I hacked the phone of the man who killed our janitor.
他收到了神秘短♥信♥
He was getting mystery texts.
这是他几天前收到的最新一条
This is the latest one he got from a few days ago.
今晚见 老地方 署名N
"Meet tonight, usual spot," signed N.
他不怎么爱说话啊
He's not much of a conversationalist.
没错 那个人直截了当
No. Man gets right to the point.
是啊 他们好像经常见面
Yeah, they seem to meet on a regular basis.
嗯 你知道他们通常会面的地点在哪里吗
Well, any idea where the usual meeting location might be?
不知道 Nico每次联♥系♥都用
Nah. Nico uses a different burner phone
不同的一次性手♥机♥
every time they make contact.
-没有定位 -就是死胡同
- No GPS. - Well, not exactly the Rosetta Stone.
得了吧 伙计
Ah, come on, man.
宝贝 你得有创意
You got to get creative, baby.
很有可能Nico还不知道我们的
There's a strong possibility Nico don't even know
大胡子朋友死了
our bearded friend is dead.
所以即使我们找不到Nico
So, even if we can't locate Nico...
也许我们可以在他试图联♥系♥我们的时候把他引出来
Maybe we can draw him out when he tries to make contact...
-Patton 你太聪明了 -得了 伙计
- Patton, boy, you're brilliant. - Come on, player.
你以为你在跟谁打交道
Who you think you're dealing with?
你走吧
Here you go.
这很有趣 我以为自己会比你来得早
That's funny. I thought I'd beat you here.
现在是中午 我一直都在这里
It's midday. I'm always here.
-一般是这样 但今天... -是的 今天有心理治疗
- Ordinarily. But today is... - Therapy, yes.
我没取消 只是改到明天了
I haven't blown it off, just moved it to tomorrow.
-很好 -是吗
- Good. - Is it?
我还是不明白一个
I still can't see how someone
在我面前挥舞手指的人
waving a finger in front of my face
怎么能帮助我治疗创伤后应激障碍
is supposed to help me with my PTSD.
当年你劝我尝试微量摄入致幻药疗法的时候
And this from the woman who sat with me
可不是这么说的
as I microdosed LSD.
这就是我不当实验室里小白鼠的另一个好处
Well, that had the added benefit of me not being the lab rat.
是啊 你得给眼动心身重建疗法一个机会
Yeah, well, you got to give EMDR a chance.
你只有三个疗程
You've only had three sessions.
要恢复正常需要时间
It's gonna take time to get back to normal.
我已经不知道什么是正常生活了
I don't know that normal exists anymore.
现在只知道工作
What does exist is the work.
我完成了对你谋杀嫌疑犯的尸检
I finished the autopsy on your murder suspect.
-你查到他的身份了吗 -嗯哼
- You got an I.D.? - Mm-hmm.
Kristof Vint
Kristof Vint.
尸检显示慢性高血压
Autopsy shows chronic hypertension,
缺乏维生素D
vitamin D deficiency,
还有拇指和食指
and, uh, cutaneous pathologies
之间的皮肤病变
between the thumb and forefingers.
我想是打电♥话♥的时间太长了
Too much time on the phone, I imagine.
你有没有发现什么能帮我们
Did you happen to find anything that could help us locate
-找到失踪的潜艇的东西呢 -我找到了
- the missing submarine? - I did.
Vint先生的指甲里有异物
Mr. Vint has a foreign substance underneath his fingernails.
-酵母 -酵母吗
- Yeast. - Yeast?
是面团里那种吗
Like from bread dough?
是酿酒厂里那种
Like from a distillery.
不 听着 Sebastian今晚不在
Well, no, listen, Sebastian's,like, gone tonight,
我们为什么不待在家里 看个电影
so why don't we just stay home, watch a movie...
这次就看电影吧
Actually watch the movie this time.
太好了 待会见
Ah, perfect. See you soon.
好吧 再见
All right, bye.
我知道那种微笑
Ah, I know that smile.
那是"我刚和Kara谈过"的笑容
That's the "I just spoke to Kara" smile.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
是的 电影之夜
Yeah, movie night.
-我很兴奋 -哇 哇
- I'm pumped! - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 你兴奋什么
Whoa. What are you pumped about?
我以为你今晚是地牢大♥师♥
【注:在龙与地下城 游戏中 地牢大♥师♥(DM)是游戏的组织者和参与者】
Thought you were dungeon mastering tonight.
哦 不 不 我取消了这场游戏
Oh, no, no. I canceled that whole session.
我不确定我们要工作到多晚
I wasn't sure how late we were gonna work.
但是 总有时间
But there's always time
跟我的女基友一起看电影
for movie night with my gal pals.
今晚的派对 准备好吧
Slumber party, let's go.
嘿 你完全没搞清楚状况 Sebastian
Hey, read the room, Sebastian.
我是说 “女基友” 听起来确实不太对劲
I mean, "gal pals" didn't sound right coming out,
但到我反应过来的时候已经脱口而出了
but by that point there was no pulling it back.
不 兄弟 这不是问题所在
Yeah, no, bro, that's not the problem here.
什么意思
What's that mean?
现在的意思是 我们有线索了
Oh, well, right now it means we got a lead.
Nico给死者的手♥机♥发了短♥信♥
Nico texted our dead suspect's phone.
他说"我们一个小时以后见”
He said, "Let's meet, one hour."
-好的 但是在哪里呢 -没有说
- Okay. But where? - Didn't say.
Patton和我就知道会发生这种事
Well, Patton and I thought this might happen,
所以我们用Vint手♥机♥上的定位追踪器
so we used the location tracker on Vint's phone
试图找出他和Nico之前几次见面时的位置
to try to figure out where he was on the days he met with Nico.
那地方可够大的
Yeah, that's a lot of ground to cover.
好吧 我给你发短♥信♥ 看能不能查到更多细节
All right, I'll text the phone,see if I can get more details.
嘿 嘿 小心点
Well, hey, hey, careful.
你不会想让Nico知道有什么不对劲吧
You don't want to tip Nico off that something might be wrong.
现在我们没得选 也没时间 所以…
Well, right now, we don't have a choice or the time, so...
好吧
Okay.
呃 他正在输入文字
Eh, he's three-dotting you.
这从来都不是好事
That's never good.
是的 他会消失不见的
Yeah. He's gonna ghost you.
伙计们 你们能等一下吗
Guys, can you just hold on, please?
噢 慢着 等等
Oh, wait, whoa, whoa, whoa.
他说"码头边"
He said "dock side."
那是什么
What's that?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表