Carter也有一件一模一样的
Carter has the same exact one.
噢 哼
Oh. Hmm.
-是啊 -男人们
- Yeah. - Guys.
真奇怪
Curious.
你们是联邦探员吗
You the federal agents?
特别探员Tammy Gregorio
Special Agent Tammy Gregorio.
这是特别探员Pride
This is Special Agent Pride.
嗨 Ollie King 我为现在希望
Hi. Ollie King. I run operations
基金会工作
for Hope Now Foundation.
我听说你们昨晚一辆货车被偷了
We heard you had a van stolen last night.
没错 我有点惊讶NCIS处会对这事感兴趣
Yeah. I'm kind of surprised that would interest NCIS.
你觉得是有人想把它变成船吗
You think someone's trying to turn it into a boat?
我们认为它可能
Uh, we believe it might have been used
被用于犯罪
in the commission of a crime.
-是啊 -你们在这个地方有
- Ah, yes. - Do you have any security cameras
-摄像头吗 -不在这
- in this lot? - Not back here.
只在装货区那边
Only up by the loading dock.
我可以给你看 给你录像带
I can show you, get you the tape,
-如果你觉得有帮助的话 -很好
- if you think that'll help. - Great.
-现在吗 -可以
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们在这里做什么
What do y'all do here?
我们做各种各样的服务
We do all kinds of outreach,
但送餐是我们首要的业务
but meal delivery's been our priority.
除了货车 小偷还拿了别的东西吗
Did the thief take anything other than the van?
我是说 里面没多少东西可偷
I mean, there's not much to take inside,
但也没有
but there's no sign
-任何迹象表明有人企图进来 所以 -嗯
- anyone even tried to get in, so... - Huh.
不好意思
Uh, pardon me.
我不知道 我是说 他
I don't know, I mean, he's...
-你认识她吗 -是的
- You know her? - Yes.
那是Sasha Broussard
That's Sasha Broussard.
她不是在监狱里吗
Why is she not in jail?
她被提前释放了
She got an early release.
因为新冠肺炎 监狱要减少囚犯人数
Population reduction due to COVID.
Pride 她想杀了你
Pride, she tried to have you killed.
好几次了
Couple of times.
好吧
Okay.
你好啊 Dwayne
Hello, Dwayne.
呃
Well...
我知道你
I figured it was only a matter of time
迟早会来看我的
before you showed up to check on me.
很难不去把这看成是在为犯罪活动做掩护
It's hard not to think that this is a front
就像上次的慈善活动一样
for criminal activity,just like your last charity.
就像你来监狱探望我时我告诉过你的
Well, like I told you when you visited me in prison,
我已经改过自新了
I've turned over a new leaf.
你成功骗过我一次 Sasha
Fool me once, Sasha.
我做过很多
I have made a lot
错误的选择 我要弥补这一切
of bad choices, and it may take me years,
哪怕要花上很长时间
but I'm gonna make up for all of that.
我要让新奥尔良的人都知道我变了
I'm gonna show the people of New Orleans that I've changed.
我不知道我为什么要白费口舌
I don't know why I waste my breath.
你永远不会相信我
You'll never believe me.
-因为我通过惨痛的经历学到了教训 -嗯
- Because I've learned, the hard way. - Mm.
你想要什么 Dwayne
What do you want, Dwayne?
我想看你重回监狱
I want to see you back behind bars.
很不幸
Well, unfortunately for you,
我的释放是无条件的
my release was unconditional.
我也肯定不会
And I'm sure as hell
给你一个把我放回监狱的理由
not gonna give you a reason to put me back inside.
用燃♥烧♥弹♥攻击我的酒吧
Well, then firebombing my bar
-是一个大错误 -你在说什么
- was a big mistake. - What are you talking about?
你差点杀了我的家人
You could have killed my family.
打住 打住
Whoa, whoa.
Dwayne
Dwayne...
不管发生什么事都与我无关
Whatever happened had nothing to do with me.
一个目击者指认了你的车
A witness identified your van.
-昨晚被偷的那辆吗 -怎么
- The one that was stolen last night? - What,
我应该相信 这只是巧合吗
I'm supposed to... believe that that's just a coincidence?
听着 Dwayne
Look, Dwayne,
我有很多特点
I am many, many things,
但我不傻
but I'm not stupid.
我为什么要用一辆跟我有关的货车来袭击你呢
Why would I use a van connected to me to attack you?
如果你想让我认为你与此事无关
If you want me to think that you had nothing to do with it,
那就给我一份这里能
then give me a list of everyone here
接触那辆车的人员名单
who had access to that van,
我会找出是谁干的
and I'll figure out who's responsible.
我现在就给你
I'll give it to you right now.
Dwayne
Dwayne?
我真的已经改变了
I really have changed.
我们走
Let's go.
-谢了 -应该的
- Thanks. - Sure.
大家都以为
Half expected you
你会把Broussard那女的铐起来
to bring the Broussard woman out in cuffs.
真希望有那么简单
Wish it was that easy.
你觉得她跟燃♥烧♥弹♥案有关吗
Think she's involved in the firebombing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我犯了一个错误 在我不该
I've made the mistake of trusting her
信任她的时候信任了她
when I shouldn't have once already.
但她坚称自己已经变了
But she insists she's a changed woman...
给了我一张能进入那辆车的人的名单
gave me a list of everyone who had access to the vehicle.
我刚和一个志愿者
Just spoke to a volunteer
谈过了 他说在这附近见过几次几个
who said a couple of rough looking types have been seen
长相粗鲁的人 和她见过几次面
around here a few times,had a few meetings with her.
-你知道他们的名字了吗 -没有
- Did you get their names? - No.
但街对面的大楼里
But that building across the street has
有个监控摄像头
a security camera that's aiming
正对准"现在希望"的停车场
right into the Hope Now parking lot.
我正要去跟老板谈谈
I was just gonna go talk to the owner.
很好
Okay, good.
你还好吧
You okay?
她一直在搅乱我的生活
She's just been messing up my life for a long time.
确实如此
That she has.
Broussard女士 你对你们家族
Ms. Broussard, how much did you know
经营的犯罪集团了解多少
about the criminal syndicate your family was running?
不好意思
Please excuse me.
你觉得你有危险吗
Do you think you're in danger?
你和你父亲谈过了吗
Have you spoken to your father?
-伙计们 让她过去 -Pride警官
- Let her through, guys. - Deputy Pride,
你的调查扳倒了Broussard家族
your investigation brought down the Broussards.
你认为他们的判决公平吗
Do you think their sentences were fair?
Sasha 公众想知道他们是否终于安全了
Sasha, the public wants to know if they're finally safe.
-要我带你离开这里吗 -是的 拜托
- Want me to get you out of here? - Yes, please.
-去哪儿 -除了这里哪儿都行
- Where to? - Anywhere but here.
我理解现在需要
I understand the need
减少监狱囚犯人数
to reduce the prison population right now,
但我不敢相信他们释放了
but I can't believe they released someone
一个试图杀害联邦探员的人
who tried to kill a federal agent.
是啊 我们一直没有足够的确凿证据来
Yeah, well, we never had enough solid evidence
指控Sasha谋杀
to charge Sasha with the hit.
所以我们以同谋罪逮捕了她
So we got her on criminal conspiracy.
你觉得她是燃♥烧♥弹♥事件的幕后黑手
And you think she's behind the firebombing,
她又来找你了吗
that she came after you again?
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
她真的伤到你了
She really hurt you.
嗯
Hmm.
Sasha总是说她和她的家人不一样
Sasha always said that she was different than her family.
而我相信了她
And I believed her.
正是因为我信任她
The fact that I trusted her made it possible
她才成功接管了Broussard财团
for her to take over the Broussard Syndicate.
你不能为此责怪自己
You can't blame yourself for that.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表