but he knows where I live. I knew I wasn't safe.
-你在这里待了两天吗 -没有
- You've been here two days? - No.
我到处在跑 我不想在一个地方待太久
I keep moving. I don't want to be in one place for too long,
因为他能追踪到我
'cause he can track me down.
你现在没事了 从此都安全了
Well, you're safe now, and it's gonna stay that way.
Liam McCall不能动你了
Liam McCall won't hurt you.
你逮捕他了吗
You arrested him?
我们在努力中
We're working on it.
那你就不能做出
Then you can't promise me
-我安全了的保证 -如果你帮我们的话就可以
- that I'm safe. - We can if you help us.
怎么帮你们
Help you how?
记录下Liam对你做的事
Go on record about what Liam did to you.
不 看看上一个知道这事的人
No. Look what happened to the last person I told.
Amanda甚至还不知道细节 我害了她
Amanda didn't even have all the details. I did that to her.
没有
No.
Liam McCall害了她
Liam McCall did that to her.
他也会这么对我的
He'll do it to me, too.
我们不会让这事发生的
We won't let that happen.
你有两个选择
You've got two choices.
继续跑路
You can keep on running,
永远战战兢兢
always looking over your shoulder.
或者你和我们走
Or you can come with us
帮我们阻止Liam McCall再次伤害别的女人
and help us stop Liam McCall from ever hurting a woman again.
嘿 Emily在酒店里安顿好了
Hey. Emily's set up in a hotel.
整晚上都会有警♥察♥值班
Officers are rotating in shifts throughout the night.
-来保证她的安全 -好的
- Keep her safe. - All right, great.
希望她能好好睡一觉
Hopefully now she'll get a full night's sleep.
-Pride把她的口述发来了吗 - 是的
- Pride sent over her statement? - Yeah.
但都是我们已经知道的东西
But it's nothing we didn't already know.
至少现在可以作为证据了
At least now it's on the record, though.
强♥奸♥案发生在一个月前
This happened a month ago.
她没有及时去急诊室里做强♥奸♥诊断
She didn't have a rape kit done at urgent care.
也没有告诉任何朋友
She didn't tell any friends.
所以他们就是各执一词了吗
So it's her word against his?
也许性侵的罪名难以成立
Might have problems making sexual assault charges stick.
没错 但谋杀还是可以的
No. But murder is still on the table.
Emily的证词足够让我们拿到
Emily's statement might be enough to get us a warrant
对Liam的房♥子和车子的搜查令了
for Liam's house and car.
我这就去联♥系♥
I'll start making some calls.
好的
Okay.
我永远不会忘记你告诉Randall法官 去他的槌子时
I will never forget the look on Judge Randall's face
他脸上的表情
when you told him where he could shove that gavel.
哇
Whoa.
你是高兴了
You laugh,
但我差点被判藐视法庭
but I barely avoided a contempt charge.
忍♥辱负重几个月
Ate crow for months.
一切都是值得的
It was worth it.
我在五角大楼里从来不会有这么发泄的机会
I never get the opportunity to vent like that in the Pentagon.
或许等你当上海军副部长的时候
Well, maybe that will change when you're
就可以试一下了
Under Secretary of the Navy.
我不会有机会知道了
I don't think I'll find that out.
我放弃了提名
I'm withdrawing my name.
你啥
You're what?
-但他们已经开始公示了 -我改变主意了
- But they already started the confirmation. - I changed my mind.
这过程太麻烦了
The process is too intrusive.
我在考虑去私营部门
I'm actually considering going into the private sector.
你会收到许多聘书的
Oh, you'll get flooded with offers.
但你之前很想要这份工作
Mm. But you wanted this job.
就这么放弃了吗
You're just, what, giving up?
Quentin 我们是来做客的 这话题可以等等再说
Quentin, we're guests here. This conversation can wait.
不 不
No, no.
不 等不了
No, it can't.
你这么做是为了保护Brennan 是吗
You're doing this to protect Brennan, aren't you?
我这么做是因为母亲应该为孩子做出的牺牲
I am doing this because a mother sacrifices for her children.
我得再去倒点酒 不好意思
I'm gonna go open some more wine. Excuse me.
我去拿甜点
And I'm gonna get the dessert.
我已经做出决定了
I've made my decision.
-所以你为了证明一个观点就打算牺牲你的事业了 -是的
- So you're sacrificing your career to prove a point. - Yes.
这是做母亲的责任
It's a mother's responsibility.
Brennan是成年人了
Brennan is an adult.
他可以为他的行为负责了
He can take responsibility for his own actions.
这不仅仅是关于Brennan
This isn't just about Brennan.
谢谢你们的晚餐 很美味
Thank you for dinner. It was really delicious.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
有人说过有更多的葡萄酒吗
Somebody mention more wine?
再试试 这次
Try me again. This time...
-这次一定行 我保证 -好
- It's gonna work this time,I promise. - Okay.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
就在你眼前
It was right there.
刚才就在这里
It was right there. I'm, ah... Mm.
-还说是高中冠军呢 -我发誓我确实是冠军
- So much for being your high school champion. - I promise that I was.
我没有瞎编 年鉴里有
I'm not making it up. It was in my yearbook.
噢 当然
Oh, sure, okay.
嗯
Mm.
众所周知 自己给自己就扔会更简单
Well, everyone knows it's easier when you throw it to yourself.
-嗯 没错 -这就离谱
- Mm. Sure. Yeah. - It's ridiculous.
接着编
Keep telling yourself that.
你今晚约我出来还挺让我惊讶的
So I was kind of surprised that you asked me out tonight.
好的那种还是不好的惊讶呢
Like a, like a good surprise or a bad surprise?
-我请Wade医生帮我带孩子 -嗯
- Well, I asked Dr. Wade to babysit. - Mm-hmm.
-我洗澡了 -不错
- I showered. - Nice.
我开车过来 我们在看……
I drove here.Um, now we're watching...Mm-hmm.
-……我也不知道啥 -现代经典
- ...whatever this is. - Modern classic.
所以你自己回答吧
So I'll let you fill in the blanks.
你想让我自己回答吗
You want me to fill in the blanks?
我不是很擅长
I'm not great at that.
我觉得这里有很多种可能性
I feel like there's too many possibilities, you know what I mean?
像是在玩故事接龙 我……
Like when I get a Mad Lib put in front of me, I...
这回答你的问题了吗
Does that answer your question?
嗯 不确定
Um, I'm not sure.
我觉得还需要再回答一次
I feel like it needs to be answered again.
-所以昨晚的晚餐如何 -还不错
- So, how was dinner last night? - Fine.
结果那么好吗
Went that well?
这么说吧 那场面提醒了我为什么会加入海军陆战队
Let's just say it reminded me why I joined the Marine Corps
而且再也不参加家庭活动了
and stopped going to family events.
好吧 现在这就近乎骚扰了
Okay, now this is bordering on harassment.
我们给你带了个礼物
We brought you a present.
我们将会搜查你的房♥间和你的交通工具
We're gonna be searching your house and your vehicle,
-所以让开 -绝不
- so step aside. - Absolutely not.
好吧 那么 我们可以给你带上手铐
Okay, well, we could cuff you and you could watch
让你坐在车后座里看着 你来选
from the back of our car;it's your choice.
我告诉过你我们还没完
I told you we weren't done yet.
昨晚的激烈争吵是个什么情况
How about those fireworks last night?
关于那个非常抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
没打算在晚餐的时候把家里
Didn't intend to air my family's
-不可告人的秘密透露出去 -家人争吵
- dirty laundry out over dinner. - Families fight.
这很正常
It happens.
-那个女人就像一头老倔骡子 -可能吧
- That woman is stubborn as a mule.- Maybe.
但她看起来也像一个愿意为
But she also seems like a woman
自己的孩子付出一切的女人
who'd do anything for her kids.
是的 至少是为了其中一个孩子
Yeah, at least one of 'em.
你觉得生气是因为她放弃升职
You upset because she's stepping down
还是因为你认为她那么做只是为了你兄弟呢
or because you think she's only doing it for your brother?
嘿 King 看起来Liam这小子
Hey, King. Seems like our boy Liam
喜欢在暗网上溜达
liked playing on the dark web.
花了不少比特币从南美买♥♥毒品
Spent serious Bitcoin to buy drugs from South Africa.
甲喹酮
Methaqualone.
你知道吗 这起案件之前我还从没听说过这种东西
You know, I'd never heard of it until this case.
安♥眠♥酮♥ 我的朋友
Quaaludes, my friend.
舞厅饼干
Disco biscuits.
这些在你出生前很久就是可选的毒品了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表