所以 你想帮他吗
So you, uh... thought you'd help him out?
是的 但不只是他
Yeah. Not just him.
我们的供应商有这些将会变质的食物
See, our suppliers got all this food that's gonna go bad.
人们需要帮助
People need help.
我让Ricky把话传给所有餐馆工人
I told Ricky to spread the word to all the restaurant workers.
这个区域任何需要帮助的人都会听到
Anybody else who needs help in the area.
这真是太妙了
It's kind of brilliant.
还很贵
And expensive.
把你的钱收起来 兄弟
Put your money away, brother.
我全力加入 让我们帮助大家吧
I'm all in. Let's help folks.
哦 如果你真这么想的话
Oh, if you really feel that way,
去车上把剩下的几箱搬下来
go grab the last stack of boxes from the car.
我胳膊都软了
My arms are feeling rubbery.
好 你休息吧
Yeah, you rest.
啊
Ah.
我们这么着急去哪里
Where are we in such a rush to get?
我们要再看一下货舱甲板
We're gonna take another look at the cargo deck.
发生在Cooke上尉身上的事就是从那里开始的
Whatever happened to Lieutenant Cooke started there.
我们会追溯她的足迹
We're gonna retrace her steps.
你觉得有什么东西不见了吗
Do you think something's missing?
我不会感到惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised.
而且不管怎样 我们困在这里了
And anyway, we're stuck here.
我们还能做什么
What else are we gonna do?
-哦 你没事吧 -没事
- Oh. You okay? - Yeah.
未完待续
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表