to test Connor's DNA.
这是我们抓住她
It's our best chance of catching her
结束暴♥力♥的最好机会
and ending the violence.
她准备好了
She's all set.
Connor也是
Connor, too.
听着 你什么都不用做
Look, you don't have to do anything here.
你只要和你妈妈在一起
You're just gonna be with your mom.
Beverly很可能
Beverly most likely
不会一个人出现
won't show up alone,
但你会被探员包围 好吗
but you will be surrounded by agents, all right?
任何可疑的情况 我们都会处理
Anything smells fishy, we'll be all over it.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
看到Beverly Watkins的车
Got a visual on Beverly Watkins' car
开进停车场了
heading into the parking lot.
嘿 你很棒 宝贝
Hey. You're good, babe.
你只需要听我指挥
You're just gonna follow my lead.
放松点 Sasha 不要即兴表演
Keep it easy, Sasha. No improvising.
让她开口说话 让她进去
Just get her talking and get her inside.
肯定是Elias的
Certainly could be Elias'.
这一付骨架
Got the bone structure.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
我们进去搞清楚吧
Let's go inside and clear it up.
不 我们不能进去
Oh, no, we're not going in there.
哦 Beverly
Oh, Beverly,
-我们说好了的 -出事了 Pride
- we had a deal. - Something's happening, Pride.
-你以为我会相信... -好吧 他们没有上当
- You think I'd trust... - Yeah, they're not taking the bait.
Broussard家的人说出的话吗
A word that comes out of a Broussard mouth?
-没什么好说的 -我告诉你他是你的孙...
- There's no deal. - I'm telling you he is your gr...
你的孙子
your grandson.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
带她上车
Take her to the car.
不 不 等等
No! No, no, no, wait!
放开她
Let her go!
嗷
Ow!
看看你
Ooh, look at you...
表现得像Broussard家的人
acting like a Broussard.
-我才不信呢 - Connor 亲爱的
- I'm not buying it. - Connor, honey,
请把枪放下
please put it down.
放开她
Let her go.
你杀过人吗
You ever shot anyone?
-你扣过扳机吗 -住嘴
- You ever even pull a trigger? - Stop talking!
从这段距离看 你可能会打到
From this distance,you're probably gonna
我身后的那堵墙 然后你
hit that wall behind me and then
会很困惑
get confused and
然后再试一次 太晚了
try again and... it'll be too late.
没有人会死
No one is killing anyone.
她又在撒谎了 Connor
Mm, she is lying again, Connor.
因为我们肯定会杀了她
'Cause we are absolutely killing her,
而且 说实话
and I'm gonna be honest here:
还会杀了你
you, too.
Connor 放松
Connor, easy.
现在大家都冷静下来
Everybody's gonna calm down now.
我不能让她伤害我妈妈
I can't let her hurt my mother.
结束了
It's done.
Beverly要进监狱了
Beverly's going to prison.
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你想保护你的母亲
You wanted to protect your mother.
我明白
I get it.
但这不是你 Connor
But this isn't you, Connor.
这不是你
This isn't you.
把枪给我
Let me have the gun.
把手放在头上
Get your hands on your head.
Beverly已经被处理了
Beverly's been processed.
-她要去奥尔良监狱 -多长时间
- She's heading to Orleans Jail. - How long?
我们发现她威胁要杀了你和Connor
We got her threatening to kill you and Connor,
这足以让我们申请搜查令搜查她家
which was enough for us to get a warrant for her house.
我们还找到了一双沾有血迹的高跟鞋
We also found the pair of high heels with blood on them.
所以是她杀了Ashley MacManus
So she killed Ashley MacManus.
看起来就是这样
That's what it looks like.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
道歉就好了
An apology would be nice.
我不确定
I'm not sure we need
我们有必要搞得如此神秘 Dwayne
all the cloak and dagger, Dwayne.
好吧 考虑到我们要做的事
Well, considering what we're doing...
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get it?
他今天早上在我家用的
He used it at my place this morning.
好吧 我来做测试 你来沏茶
Okay, I'll run the test, you brew the tea.
嘿
Hey.
几点了
What time is it?
哦 我不知道 哦 很晚了
Oh, I don't know. Uh, it's late.
你在这多长时间了
How long you been in here?
有一会儿了
A while.
Connor的确是我的儿子
Connor is indeed my son.
啊
Ah.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我能做什么
What can I do?
我是他的父亲
I'm his father.
我要做
I'm gonna be...
父亲
the father.
你当然是
Course you are.
他会需要这个父亲的
And he's gonna need it.
尤其是在我把Sasha送回监狱
Especially after I put Sasha back in prison
度过她的余生之后
for the rest of her life.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表