Dwayne Pride 是吧
Dwayne Pride, right?
你不是应该在什么地方弹钢琴吗
Shouldn't you be playing a piano somewhere?
特别探员Carter
Special Agent Carter.
有几个问题要问你 Watkins
Got some questions for you, Watkins,
关于城里另一端的一起枪击案
about a shooting across town.
我们住在一个危险的城市
It's a dangerous city we live in.
不过恐怕我什么都不知道
Afraid I don't know anything about it though.
枪击目标是Sasha Broussard
Target was Sasha Broussard.
我以为你把她关进监狱了
I thought you put her in prison.
别装傻了
Stop playing stupid.
她告诉我们你想从她那里买♥♥些房♥产
She told us you tried to buy some properties from her.
那又怎样
So what?
-她不同意 我就走了 -真的吗
- She said no. I moved on. - Really?
因为那些房♥子被燃♥烧♥弹♥烧毁了
Because those same properties got firebombed
之后 有人朝她开了枪
and someone took a shot at her.
听着 如果你不逮捕我
Look, if you're not arresting me,
我还有地方要去
I got places to be.
很多人都跟Sasha Broussard有矛盾
Plenty of folks have beef with Sasha Broussard.
看来你是首选
Seems like you'd top the list.
伙计们 我们走
Let's go, boys.
我觉得那个高个子是出现在 现在希望 那边的枪手
I think the tall guy was the shooter at Hope Now.
我是说 事情发生得太快了 但是
I mean, it happened pretty fast, but...
是的 他绝对是不想引起注意
Yeah. He's definitely trying not to get noticed.
-吸引他们的注意 -没错
- Get their attention. - Yeah.
Watkins
Watkins!
当我回来的时候
When I come back...
我会需要一些答案
I'll be needing some answers.
打电♥话♥给我的律师 我相信他会有一些想法
Call my lawyer. I'm sure he'll have some thoughts.
拍到他了
Got him.
很好
Good.
如果我们能证明他就是凶手
If we can prove he's the shooter,
也许这正是我们需要的突破口
might be the break we need.
-有什么可以效劳的 -嗨 我
- Can I help you? - Hi. I'm, uh,
是来自NCIS的特别探员 Hannah Khoury
Special Agent Hannah Khoury with NCIS.
这是Tammy Gregorio
This is Tammy Gregorio.
我们是来找Connor的
We're here to speak to Connor.
为什么
Why?
我们只需要和他谈谈
We just need to talk to him.
他才17岁 所以你应该在场
He's only 17, so you should be there.
目标想跑
Rabbit!
NCIS
NCIS!
Connor
Connor!
我猜 目标很熟悉这个社区
Guess Rabbit knew the neighborhood.
你好 Dwayne
Hello, Dwayne.
你好吗
How are you?
Sebastian告诉我 他有东西要给我
Uh, Sebastian told me he had something for me.
我没问你为什么来这里
I didn't ask why you're here.
我问过你还好吗
I asked how you were.
你听说Sasha的事了
You heard about Sasha.
是的
Yes.
我知道她已经出狱好几个月了
I knew she'd been out a couple months.
但是 在面对她的时候 心里并没有舒服多少
Didn't make her crossing my path any easier.
怎么个情况
How'd that go?
一如既往
Same as it always does.
她撒谎 我生气了
She lied, I got angry.
嗯
Mm.
你认为她 就是那个 袭击你酒吧的年轻人 的幕后黑手吗
Do you think she's behind that young man attacking your bar?
老实说
Honestly...
我不确定
I doubt it.
Sasha是个麻烦
Sasha's trouble,
但她应该不会这样来找我的麻烦
but it doesn't make sense for her to come after me like that.
你们俩的交情可真深
A lot of history between you two.
嗯
Mm.
在这一点上
At this point,
Dwayne 我想知道你是否
Dwayne, it-it's okay to wonder if, uh,
真的处理好了
you really dealt with it.
如果你没有
And if you didn't,
你现在打算怎么办呢
what are you gonna do now?
那个 我不知道
That, I don't know.
稍等一下 如果可以的话
Uh, just a second, if you can.
这是 Wade医生
This is Dr. Wade.
啊
Ah.
是的 我写在邮件里了
Yes, I included that in my email.
我再核对一下我的号♥码
Let me double-check my numbers.
嗯
Mmm.
噢
Ooh!
-嗯 -嗯
- Mm. - Mm.
那么
So...
有什么计划吗
what's the plan?
-早餐 -嗯哼
- Uh, well, breakfast. - Mm-hmm.
然后再洗个澡
And then maybe a shower.
还是 你更喜欢泡澡吗?
Or... are you more of a bath guy?
我说的是你 和你的
Well, I'm talking about you
重返新奥尔良计划
and your being back in New Orleans plan.
对啊
Yeah.
我觉得有点像
Yeah, I feel a little bit like...
《生活多美好》(上世纪40年代的美国电影)里的Jimmy Stewart
Jimmy Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life.
你有梦想和一个巨大的手提箱吗
You got a dream and a giant suitcase?
差不多吧
Something like that.
好吧
Okay.
你的梦想是什么
What's the dream?
我想生活在海外
Well... I wanted to live overseas,
你知道 只想享受那种生活
you know, and just absorb that kind of life.
但现在我 被困在这里
But now I am... stuck here,
照顾那些我几乎不记得的人
taking care of folks that I barely remember.
嗯
Mm.
家庭总是有负担的
Families come with burdens.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
你设法克服了它们
you managed to overcome them.
唷 “克服”
Whew. "Overcome."
这是一个很大的词
That's a big word.
我一直
I wrestle
在和父亲的影子斗争
with my father's shadow all the time.
关键是
The key is to just...
慢慢来
take it day by day.
嗯
Mm.
第一步是什么
What's the first step?
呃
Well,
离好的公立学校比较近的房♥子
housing near good public schools.
他们都
None of them can afford
上不起私立学校
the private schools that they were in.
教育是这些孩子
Education is gonna be
唯一的出路 所以
the only path out for these kids, so...
我有个朋友
I got a friend.
-嗯 -一个开♥发♥商
- Mm? - A developer.
他有个项目正好符合要求
He's got a project that just might fit the bill.
我来给你介绍
I'll introduce you.
Dwayne
Dwayne,
谢谢你
thank you.
我希望Broussard家的人能像你一样
I wish that the Broussard men had tried to be more like you.
嗯
Mm.
也许你可以给我们一份他朋友的名单和电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe you can give us a list of his friends and their numbers.
我可以 但是
I will, but...
怎么
What?
当我去拿手♥机♥的时候
When I went to get my phone...
Connor拿了我放在柜子里应急用的现金
Connor took the cash I keep in the cabinet for emergencies.
他拿了多少钱
How much did he take?
200多一点
A little over $200.
他靠那点钱走不远的
Well, that won't get him far.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表