现在它是一个流行病工具包
Now it is a pandemic kit.
我给每个人做了一个
Made one for each of us.
谢谢你 太好了
Oh, well, thank you. Nice.
你应该考虑给Loretta买♥♥一个
You might want to think about getting one to Loretta,
越早越好
sooner rather than later.
已经完成了
It's done and done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有空位吗
Any room at the inn?
不够 Roger
Not enough, Roger.
太糟了
Too bad.
给你另一个可怜的灵魂吧
Have another poor soul for you.
Male 80岁了
Male, 80s.
是他儿子在公♥寓♥里发现的
Was found in his apartment by the son.
你应该戴口罩
You should be wearing a mask.
我已经戴了10个小时了
I've been wearing this for ten hours straight.
希望你这10个小时不是这样戴的
Hopefully not like that.
不 女士 掩住口鼻 跟专业人士一样
No, ma'am. Over the face, just like a professional.
多久换一个呢
Switching out at times?
我们每班只有一个
Well, we only get one per shift.
-但既然我做双班 -等等
- But since I'm working a double... - Hold on.
嗯 在这里
Mm, here.
拿着这些
Take these.
我要一个
I'll take one.
不 全拿去 Roger
No, take them all, Roger.
你可是在前线
You're on the front lines.
你真是太好了 能给我个拥抱吗
That's very nice of you. Can I get a hug?
在六英尺处礼貌地点头怎么样
How about a polite nod at six feet?
得了吧
Come on.
我们都经历过卡特里娜飓风 都走出了困境
We've both been through Katrina and came out on the other side.
我们也能挺过这次疫情
We can survive this, too.
全程佩戴口罩 我会在另一边拥抱你
Wear the mask all the time, and I'll hug you on the other side.
好吧 医生
All right, Doc.
我们是特别探员Gregorio和Carter
Special Agents Gregorio and Carter.
我是Granger船长 欢迎登船
Captain Granger. Welcome aboard.
我叫Nancy McLane
Nancy McLane.
我是永恒希望组织的医疗主管
I'm the medical director for Eternal Hope.
为了尽快让你们的船能够再次起航
In the interests of getting your ship moving again,
我提议咱们直奔主题吧
I say we get right to it.
你能跟我们讲讲Cooke上尉的事吗
Can you tell us about Lieutenant Cooke?
没人知道确切情况
Well, no one knows exactly.
夜间值班人员看到有东西落水
Night watchman saw something go into the water,
-就拉响了警报 -他们把她
- hit the MOB alarm. - I did CPR
拉上甲板的时候 我给她做了心肺复苏
when they got her back on deck,
但是她已经死了
but she was already gone.
很可能是她跳海受伤致死
Likely the jump killed her.
跳海吗 你认为她是自杀吗
Jump? You think she killed herself?
栏杆有四英尺高
Railing is four foot high.
Cooke上尉有五英尺四英寸高
Lieutenant Cooke was five foot four.
这身高不太像遭遇意外
Accident seems unlikely.
你能给我们指一下她从哪落水的吗
Well, can you show us where she went overboard?
就在这里
It's over here.
都有谁知道她的死讯了
Who knows about her death?
我们试图保守这个秘密 但是
We tried to keep what happened quiet as possible, but...
很难在一条船上长时间保守秘密
Nothing stays secret on a ship... for long.
值班员说她大概是在这里落水的
Watchman said she went over about here.
大概是在什么时候
About what time?
午夜之前
Little before midnight.
她为什么在那么晚的时候登上甲板呢
Why was she on deck that late?
不知道
No idea.
我们那时候还在睡觉 她应该也在睡觉的
We were all in bed. She was supposed to be, too.
我同意
I agree.
这看起来不像意外
This doesn't look like an accident.
那是血迹
It's blood.
是啊
Yeah.
如果那是个意外
And if it was an accident,
就没必要清理这处血迹了
there'd be no need to clean that up.
肯定是有人想清理现场
Someone definitely tried to clean it up.
我们需要看看Cooke上尉的尸体
We need to see Lieutenant Cooke's body.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们把她放在哪了
Where are you keeping her?
美好希望号♥被改装成了
The Good Hope is outfitted to be
一个医疗船
a modified medical facility.
我们有医务室 正常运转的医学实验室
We have a sick bay, a functioning lab
和一个小型制冷装置
and a small refrigeration unit.
-有停尸房♥吗 -我们接受的医疗任务
- A morgue? - Medical missions we take
是前往最严重的热点地区
are to the worst hotspots.
死亡是真实存在的
Death is a reality.
-那边是谁 -下边不该有人的
- Who's that? - No one's supposed to be down here.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
站住
Stop!
知道那是谁吗
Any idea who that was?
里面是什么
What's in here?
那是工程仓库
That's engineering storage.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
这是什么
What is this?
在十年前海地地震导致霍乱爆发后
Grant and I founded Eternal Hope ten years ago
Grant和我就建立了永恒希望组织
after the earthquake in Haiti led to a cholera outbreak.
我们向最严重的危机提供医疗支持
We offer support during the worst medical crises.
现在 这危机就在美国
Right now that crisis is in the U.S.
我们有数吨♥供应品
We have several metric tons of supplies
应当在新奥尔良港口卸货
that should be offloading at the Port of New Orleans.
然而 这条船在离岸15英里处停住了
Instead, the ship is anchored 15 miles offshore.
因为NCIS正在调查一起可能的谋杀案
Because NCIS is investigating a possible murder.
还要调查一起 掩饰三名染病船员
As well as the cover-up of three crew members
罹患呼吸系统疾病
who have come down with a respiratory illness
疑似新冠肺炎的情况
that looks a hell of a lot like COVID.
新奥尔良医院有成千上万的医护工作者
Thousands of health care workers are running low on PPE
正急需个人防护设备
in New Orleans hospitals.
我们能帮上忙
We can help.
我不明白 人们就这么死在街上
I don't understand why you're being so obtuse
而你们还这么迟钝
while people are literally dying in your streets.
我们非常重视Cooke上尉的死
We take Lieutenant Cooke's death
和染病的船员
and the sick crew very seriously
而且打算全面合作
and intend to cooperate fully.
好的
Okay.
希望号♥上有什么人会想杀掉Cooke上尉的吗
Anyone on the Good Hope have a reason to kill Lieutenant Cooke?
我们运营着三条慈善医疗船 船上都是工作尽力
We operate three mercy ships full of hardworking,
敬业有加的人 在过去十年中拯救了
dedicated people who have saved thousands of lives
无数人的生命
over the last ten years.
他们不会伤害任何人
They wouldn't hurt anyone.
然而她确实是死了
And yet, she's dead.
需要读取你们的记录
Gonna need access to your records.
你们船上和陆地上的记录都需要看看
Both on the ship and on land.
当然 Jason和我就在华盛顿
Of course. Jason and I are in D.C.
这就搭航♥班♥回新奥尔良
catching a flight back to New Orleans.
但是我们会告诉我们的员工
But we'll alert our staff.
-你们会得到需要的一切 -非常感激
- You'll get what you need. - Appreciate it.
你们能不能透露一下 希望号♥什么时候可以再次起航呢
Can you give me any idea when the Good Hope can move again?
我真的不知道
I honestly can't.
所以他们取消了我的航♥班♥
So they cancelled my flight,
但我另外找到了一个途经罗马的航♥班♥
but I got a line on a connecting flight through Rome.
需要中途转机 要在纽约等六个小时
It's got a layover... Six hours in New York.
Hannah 拜托 纽约和罗马
Hannah, please. It's not safe
都不安全 实际上哪里都不安全
in New York or Rome, or anywhere really.
那你指望我怎么做呢
Well, what do you expect me to do?
什么都不做 我会带Naomi去英国肯特郡我父母那里
Nothing. I'm taking Naomi to my parents in Kent.
什么 不
What? No.
Ryan 这些事情你得先跟我商量 好吗
Ryan, you have to talk to me about these things first, okay?
我正在跟你商量 但是事情发展太快了
I'm talking to you now, but things are moving fast,
而且这比其他选择更安全
and it's safer than the other alternatives.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表