为Basira和两个女孩拿到美国签证
for Basira and the girls for months, if ever.
他们没有几个月的时间
They don't have months.
我们得马上把他们弄出去
We need to get them out of there now.
让我说完
Let me finish.
海军联♥系♥了她们
The Navy reached out
并获准让这家人定居在欧盟
and were able to get the family approved to settle in the E.U.
直到事情解决
until things get worked out.
我们正在转移他们
We're moving them right now.
Khoury探员
Agent Khoury!
你做到了 我们离开了
You did it. We're leaving.
Basira 孩子们和你在一起吗
Basira, are the girls with you?
是的 我们在一起
Yeah, we're all here.
他们说 要带我们去柏林
They say... they say they are taking us to Berlin,
我们会在那住一间小公♥寓♥
that we'll have a small apartment there.
那太好了
That's wonderful.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
不 不用谢我
No, no need to thank me.
我只希望你们所有人都过得更好
I just hope everything is better for all of you.
妈妈
Mama!
对不起 他们说我们要走了
I'm sorry, they say we have to go.
走吧 走吧
Go, go.
Basira祝你好运
Basira, good luck.
祝你平安
As-salaam alaikum.
也祝你平安
Wa alaikum as-salaam.
嗯
Uh...
Lydia 谢谢你
Thank you, Lydia.
这是我们力所能及的
It's the least we could do.
但不要以为我已经放弃了将来
But don't think I've given up on seeing you
看到你担任领导职位的希望
in a leadership position someday.
我是说 谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
也许有一天我们会让你坐到我这个位置呢
Maybe one day we'll get you on this side of the desk.
♪ Do you know we got a funky groove ♪
♪ Guess what, baby ♪
♪ It'll make you move, you're damn right ♪
♪ Look, everybody, everybody, come on, get up ♪
♪ Get on up, get on up ♪
♪ I showed her what is in the funk... ♪
你能不能放松一下 欣赏一下音乐呢
Will you just relax and enjoy the music?
Kara刚发了短♥信♥ 她说她要往这边来
Kara just texted. She said she's headed this way.
好吧 那就别那么害怕了
Okay, well, try not to look so terrified then.
我真的不想搞砸了
I really don't want to blow this.
-只是 -哦 上帝 好了 我们开始吧
- Just... - Oh, God, okay, here we go.
-我们走吧 -深呼吸
- Here we go. - Breathe, breathe with your lungs.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi.
-嘿 你好吧 -嗨 你好吧
- Hey. How are you? - Hi. How are you?
你真的来了
You actually showed up.
当然 我是不会错过的
Of course. I wouldn't miss this.
我画了个圈
I got us the whole circle
所以你们不用担心6英尺距离的问题
so you don't have to worry about six feet apart.
这太好了
This is so sweet.
是啊 嗯 这是Sebastian.
Yeah. Um, this is Sebastian.
-嗨 -他帮我画的圆圈
- Hi. - He helped me hold the circle,
-感谢你 -嗯哼
- so thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你现在可以走了 非常感谢你
You can go now. Thank you so much.
是啊 但是乐队
Oh, yeah, but the band's just...
我要走了 我要离开这里了
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna get out of here.
嗯 很高兴见到你
Um, it was, uh, great meeting you.
-很高兴认识你 -祝你玩得开心
- It was nice to meet you. - Have a great time.
-我们在家见 -好的
- See you at home. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay!
这真的很浪漫
This is really romantic.
是的 嗯
Yeah, well...
我想我们会有个好的开始 所以
I figured we'd start things off right, so...
是的
Yeah.
你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
♪ Everybody, everybody, come on, get up ♪
♪ Get on up, get on up ♪
♪ I showed her what is in the funk ♪
♪ You bet I showed her what is in the funk, girl... ♪
Dwayne 又一个成功的夜晚
Another successful night, Dwayne.
-恭喜你 -是啊
- Congratulations. - Yeah.
希望我能说这一天剩下的时间也过得很愉快
Wish I could say the rest of the day went as well.
我听说了 Blakely可能射杀了一个和Palmer警官谋杀案
I heard. Blakely shot the one man who could implicate him
有牵连的人
in Officer Palmer's murder.
是的 他还确保了这次枪杀在法律层面
Yeah. And made sure it looked like a clean shoot
是干净的
in the eyes of the law.
所以 这意味着我们放弃了吗
So... does this mean we give up?
Zahra 你见我放弃过吗
You ever known me to give up, Zahra?
我还没见过 这是我喜欢你的原因之一
Can't say I have. It's one of the things I like about you.
无论如何 我要将那个家伙拿下
One way or another, I'm gonna take those guys down.
如果你看起来像是要去找NOPD
They'll come after you if it looks
-他们就会来找你 -没错
- like you're out to get the NOPD. - Yeah.
他们会来找我们俩的
They'll come after both of us.
如果你想远离这一切 我会理解的
You want to step away from all this, I'll understand.
Dwayne 你见过我放弃过吗
You ever known me to give up, Dwayne?
没
Nah.
Zahra 我得说我确实没见过
I can't say that I have, Zahra.
我竞选公职是为了拯救这座城市
I ran for office so that I could fix this city.
你告诉我你需要什么
You tell me what you need.
不管后果如何
Whatever the blowback,
我们一起来
we'll do this together.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表