Do you have any idea what that amount of time
对她会有什么影响呢 我们必须让她离他远点
would've done to her? We had to get her away from him.
所以 你和Joel 为什么是他
So, you and Joel? Why him?
我和他在日本的时候开始约会的
We started seeing each other in Japan.
从那之后一直在一起
Been together ever since.
我们知道你不会同意的
We knew you wouldn't approve.
这件事是你和Joel合谋的吗
You and Joel did this together?
是他的主意
It was his idea.
他是唯一一个理解Frank对我做过什么的人
He's the only one who understood what Frank did to me.
什么叫 对你做过什么
What do you mean, did to you?
他毁了我的人生 他毁了我们的家庭
He ruined my life. He wrecked our family!
他变成了一个陌生的疯子
He became this crazy stranger,
剥动物的皮 还制♥造♥各种陷阱
skinning animals and building booby traps.
成长环境不应该是那样的
That's no way to grow up.
我知道那样不好 但他有所改善了
I know it was bad, but he's better.
所以我没法指望你
This is why I couldn't come to you.
你找各种借口 你在同意共享监护权的那天
You make excuses, and you gave up protecting
就放弃了保护我和Beth
Beth and me the day you agreed to share custody.
所以你就绑了你的妹妹吗
So you kidnapped your own sister?
够了 家庭问题之后再解决
Okay, let's save the family therapy for later.
我们还没找到Beth呢 记得吗
We still have to find Beth, remember?
我 我只需要和Joel谈谈
I-I just need to talk to Joel.
他应该打电♥话♥来了
He was supposed to call.
-是的 -好吧 Simone
- Mm. - Okay, Simone.
我们来聊一聊吧
Let's you and I have a chat.
不应该发生这种事的
This wasn't supposed to happen.
恕我直言 Simone
All due respect, Simone...
是你安排人绑♥架♥你妹妹的
you had your sister kidnapped.
你认为会发生什么事呢
What did you think was gonna happen?
我以为我保护了她的安全
That I'd get her to safety.
我以为Beth Joel和我
That Beth, Joel and I
会找个好地方生活下去
would find someplace nice to live.
你就没想过问问Beth 她有什么想法吗
Did you ever think to ask Beth what she wanted?
想过 但Frank给她洗了脑
Well, but Frank brainwashed her.
一直以来她变得越来越像他了
She was becoming more like him all the time.
必须有人拯救她
Somebody had to save her.
我现在在乎的是把她找回来
Well, all I really care about right now is getting her back.
按计划你该怎么联♥系♥Cadiff呢
How were you supposed to contact Cadiff?
他说 他说 我知道的越少越好
He said... he said, the less I knew, the better.
他应该联♥系♥我的 安排一个见面地点
He was supposed to contact me, set a meeting place.
是吗 但是 他死了
Yeah, well, he's dead.
他手下的人呢
What about his men?
-你知道怎么联♥系♥他们吗 -不
- You know how to reach them? - No!
不知道 我很抱歉 天哪
No, I'm sorry. God.
-他们会对她做出什么呢 -最好的可能吗
- What are they gonna do to her? - Best guess?
他们会找一个安全的地方
They're gonna find a secure place,
联♥系♥你
reach out to you.
我就不该同意这么做
I never should have agreed to this.
Joel说会很容易
Joel said it would be easy.
这种事他办过很多回了
He'd done it so many times.
天哪 如果我导致她被害了呢
God, what if I got her killed?
我们还是专注于眼下能做什么吧
Let's focus on what we can do here.
为什么不把你的手♥机♥给我呢
Why don't you give me your phone?
他们会联♥系♥你 而当他们联♥系♥的时候
They're gonna call you, and When they do...
我需要你保持冷静
I need you levelheaded.
为了Beth
For Beth.
我在追查Cadiff
So I've been trying to trace the number
用来联♥系♥Simone的那个手♥机♥
that Cadiff's been using to communicate with Simone,
但它昨天开始就一直不在线
but it's been offline since yesterday.
可能是他用完就扔的一次性手♥机♥ 对吗
Probably a burner he dumped, yeah?
没什么线索了
Running out of options here.
会是他们吗
Is that them?
未知用户
Unknown caller.
好吧
Okay.
没关系
It's all right.
接吧
Go ahead.
喂
Hello?
你知道我们经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what the hell we've been through?
我妹妹还好吗
Is my sister okay?
你那疯妹妹害死了Cadiff
Your psycho sister got Cadiff killed.
差点也害死了我们
Nearly killed us, too.
但她还好 对吗
But is she okay?
闭嘴听好了
Shut up and listen.
她没事
She's fine.
但如果你想保证她的安全
But if you want her to stay that way,
就得给我们钱了
we're gonna need money.
Joel应该已经付过帐了
Joel should have paid you.
Joel现在已经不管事了
Joel's not running things anymore,
而自从我们的车坠桥之后
and our price went up
我们的价格就涨了
the second our car went off a bridge.
我应该可以给她
I can probably wire her...
-十万块 -呃 我
- A hundred grand. - Well, I...
我没有那么多
I don't have that.
现金
In cash.
跟Beth通话
我要先跟Beth通话
I need to speak to Beth first.
好的
Fine.
跟你姐姐打声招呼吧
Say hi to your sister.
Simone
Simone.
拜托了 他们把我
Please. They've got me in some...
Beth Beth
Beth! Beth!
你有两个小时筹钱
You have two hours to get the money.
把钱带到老的货运中心停车场
Bring it to the old freight facility parking lot.
一个人来
Come alone.
不
No.
追踪到了位置 但只有个大概
Had a ping, but it's only in the general area.
看起来他们离坠桥地点
It looks like they're only a few miles away
-有个几英里 -好吧 呃 Carter还不知道在哪儿
- from the crash site, though. - Okay, well, Carter's still out there.
再联♥系♥他试试看
Try and reach him again.
好的 这就去
All right, I'm on it.
那现在呢
So what now?
我们去筹钱
We get them their money.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
好了 我们要慢慢来
All right, we're gonna take it real easy.
你要做的就是听从指令
All you need to do is just follow instructions.
那你要做什么
And what are you gonna do?
把你妹妹救回来
Get your sister back.
有人吗
Hello?
我说过你要一个人来
I told you to come alone.
我是她父亲
I'm the girl's father.
我才不听你那些废话
I could give a crap.
你还想不想要钱了
You want your money or not?
继续走 全程把手放在外面
Keep walking. Hands out the entire time.
看到他了 Pride
Got eyes on him, Pride.
他就在你前面
He's directly ahead of you.
原地停下
Stop right there.
把钱扔过来
Drop the money.
我们需要看看Beth
We want to see Beth.
先给钱 老爸
Money first, Dad.
不然你今天就要埋葬两个女儿了
Or you bury two daughters today.
你走得够远了
That's far enough.
Beth在哪
Where's Beth?
很安全
Safe.
只要我安全 她就安全
As long as I am.
我离开之后
I leave...
你们会接到另一个电♥话♥
you get another call.
不 不
No, no,
-交易不是这样的 -现在是了
- that's not the deal. - It is now.
你打算做什么呢
What are you gonna do about it?
我打算告诉你放下枪
I'm gonna tell you to lower your weapon
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表