黑人妇女 话题转移真快
It just shifts so quickly from strong, Black woman
从坚强的女性转到愤怒的女性
to angry Black woman in these people's eyes.
两者区别很小
And a thin line between them.
我发誓
I swear...
我有时感到无法呼吸
sometimes I can't breathe.
压力山大啊
Pressure's so crushing.
-这个管用 -不 不 不
- This will help. - Oh, no, no, no.
Loretta 听着
Loretta, look...,
真的管用吗
Does it?
好吧 它会减少压力
Well, takes the edge off.
让我保持清醒
Keeps me sane.
它会让你平静吗
But does it give you peace?
好吧 天 这听起来
Well, gee, that sounds...
不像是问题更像是评判了 Zahra
less like a question and more like a judgment, Zahra.
我不是想评判什么
No judgment.
只是观察
Just observation.
我不认为酒有用
I don't think the wine is helping.
我认为这事与你无关
I don't think it's none of your business.
你知道 天太晚了
You know, it's getting pretty late.
我俩都将会有一个
And we both have a long night
难眠的夜晚
of not sleeping ahead of us.
当然
Of course.
保重 Loretta
Take care, Loretta.
你知道
You know...
Carter 你对这台机器
Carter, you have a really unnatural
了如指掌
relationship with that machine.
咖啡机出什么问题了 啊
What's wrong with regular coffee, huh?
嗯 你不要装傻了
Mm-hmm, you're not fooling me.
就是你趁我不在的时候
You're the one who clogged my milk frother
把起泡剂堵了 是不是
while I was gone, weren't you?
我不知道你在说什么啊
I don't know what you're talking about.
你惹的事 你自己擦屁♥股♥
You use it, you clean it.
这是规则
That's the rule.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
一个不想打却不得不打的电♥话♥
Call I have to make and I don't want to.
一般情况下 现在你应问我要打什么电♥话♥
Traditionally, this is where you ask me what call I have to make.
嗯 啊
Mm, uh-uh.
看 太绕了 我想保持简单
See, that's complicated. I keep it simple.
你若想告诉我 你会说的
You want to tell me, you will.
好吧
Well...
我要告诉妈妈我是同性恋
I'm telling my mom I'm gay.
她是天主教♥徒♥吗
Roman Catholic?
哦 是 真正的守旧派
Oh, yeah, real old-school.
我表姐嫁了个新教♥徒♥
My cousin married a Protestant and was practically disowned
被全家断绝关系
by the whole family.
我甚至不知道她会是什么反应
I'm not even sure how she's gonna react to this,
但是肯定不会好
but I'm sure it's not good.
你有坏消息的时候怎么告诉家里
How do you deliver bad news to your family?
兴高采烈地
With unbridled joy.
我活着就是为了惹他们生气
I live to piss them off.
但不同的是
But the difference between our situations
你这不算坏消息
is your news isn't bad.
不是好消息
It's not good.
你告诉你妈妈你是什么样的
You're telling your mom who you are.
不算坏 不算好
That's all... not bad, not good.
事实而已
Just the truth.
是 好的
Yeah, well...
事实就是我妈妈对我寄予厚望
the truth is that my mother had really high expectations
Carter 我不确定自己达到过她的任何期望
for me, Carter... I'm not sure I lived up to any of them.
好吧 如果她不满意 那就去他妈的
Well, if she doesn't, screw her.
毕恭毕敬地
Respectfully.
我是说 你是个美丽的 自信的
I mean, you're a beautiful, confident,
能干的女性 任何父母都会以你为荣
capable woman... any parent would be proud to have you.
如果你妈妈需要时间来接受这个事实
If your mom needs time to catch up to that fact,
那就随她好了
that's on her.
好的 Carter
That's nice, Carter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我试试
I try.
Pride
Pride.
我们听说了发生的事了 Pride
We heard what happened, Pride.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们需要新奥良警局存档的
We need copies of all the NOPD
Blakely和Yates所有不当行为的档案副本
archived misconduct files on Blakely and Yates.
-是 我拷过来了 -很好
- Yeah, I got them here. - Good.
Hidalgo给我们提供了他们的工作记录
Hidalgo's getting us their employment records,
精神评估 背景调查 我们要
psychiatric evaluations, background checks... we'll,
我们要相互参照 我们在找什么
we'll cross-reference. What are we looking for?
我不是很确定
I'm not sure exactly.
Hidalgo说得很对
But Hidalgo had a good point.
Blakely突然来找我麻烦
Blakely wouldn't have come at me
一定是因为我查到了什么
unless we were on to something.
好吧 我们去过的最后一个地方是警♥察♥学院
Well, last place that we went was the academy.
Campbell指挥官
Commander Campbell.
把外勤训练官指给我们
Pointing us to the field training officers.
但是直觉告诉我 我们得找到
But something tells me we need to look
他们之间的联♥系♥
for a connection to him.
Dwayne Pride
Dwayne Pride?
Ned Jacobs Blakely和Yates的工会代表
Ned Jacobs, Blakely and Yates' union rep.
你要干什么
What do you need?
我要让你离他们远点
Well, I need for you to leave them the hell alone.
他们正在接受联邦调查
They're under federal investigation.
是啊 我听说了你关于行为不端
Yeah, yeah, I heard all about your wild accusations
还有谋杀同事的指控
of misconduct, murder of one of their own.
你没有证据
You got no evidence.
调查还没结束
Investigation's ongoing.
这是一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Yeah, well, it's a witch hunt.
你在诽谤这些警官的好的口碑和名誉
You're slandering these officers' good names and reputations.
Mark Palmer呢
And Mark Palmer?
他也是名警♥察♥
He was a cop, too.
Palmer警官被一个职业罪犯杀了
Officer Palmer was killed by a career criminal.
而这名罪犯被Blakely杀掉了
Who was killed by Blakely.
你不觉得奇怪吗
That doesn't seem strange to you?
这似乎是为了正义
It seems like justice.
Pride 你来这的目的是什么
What is your agenda here, Pride?
除了攻击我的警员之外的目的
Other than assaulting my officers?
让坏警♥察♥离开 让我们其他人好好工作
How about keeping bad cops off the streets so the rest of us
公众就不会生活在恐惧中了
can do our jobs and the public doesn't live in fear?
是啊 这些人 他们是异样的警员
Yeah, well, these men, they're exceptional officers.
因为一场误会残忍♥地殴打水手
Brutally beating a sailor for a misunderstanding?
让另一人昏迷 这是有规律的
Putting another man in a coma? There's a pattern!
Pride 好吧 让我们谈谈模式
Yeah, well, let's talk about patterns, Pride.
看看不久之前的自己 你就能看到某些模式了
Because you don't have to go too far into your past to see one.
-说话注意点 -也许不是官方记录
- Watch it. - Maybe it's not official record,
但是 哦 你再深入一点
but, oh, you dig deeper,
你会听到一些事情
you hear stories.
绑♥架♥官员 可疑的枪杀案
Kidnapping elected officials, questionable shootings.
够了 够了 离开这里
That's enough! That's enough. Leave.
在你来找我手下之前 Pride
Maybe take a hard look at yourself, Pride...
你应该好好看看你自己
before you come at one of my guys.
现在给我出去
Out! Now.
走
Go.
怎么了
What was that about?
没啥 Pride 听着
Nothing. Listen, Pride...
你认为那个工会代表在威胁你吗
You think that union rep was threatening you?
我想这更像是一个警告
More like a warning, I guess.
我尽可能对自己的行动坚守原则
I try to stand by the actions I've taken.
但是
But...
我也做过一些不好的事情
I've done things.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表