他把高价货卖♥♥往世界各地
He sells big-ticket items all across the world.
我们说的是装甲车 冷战直升机
We're talking armored trucks, Cold War helos,
退役驱逐舰
a decommissioned destroyer.
好的 我们知道了Pérez正在建个大家伙
Well, we know Pérez was building something large.
可能是艘船
Probably a boat.
估计Nico是同伙
Figure that Nico was his partner,
但是俄♥国♥人怎么来插一杠子
but how do the Russians play in?
好的 我做了背景调查
Well, I ran a background check.
他们都是前苏联海军
They were all in the Soviet Navy.
工程师 专攻潜水器
Engineers, they specialized in submersibles.
所以用那些那些钢和工业级电子设备
All that steel? Industrial-grade electronics?
我们可以认为Nico是准备建一艘潜艇吗
We think that Nico got his hands on a submarine?
是 还有这个 Pérez从Stennis那里偷的那些电池
Yeah, and get this: those batteries that Pérez stole
它们可以存储更多的电能
from Stennis? They carry a much longer charge,
所以它们不需要柴油机来充电
so they don't need a diesel engine to recharge.
不需要引擎 不需要
No engine, no need to surface
上浮释放一氧化碳
to release the built-up carbon monoxide.
是 我是说 这种潜艇能无声潜行
Yeah, I mean, that sub could run silent underwater
鬼知道能多久
for God knows how long.
几乎无法察觉
Practically undetectable.
好吧 谁想要这样的潜艇
Well, who'd want a submarine?
Cartels多年来一直在利用它们经营毒品
Cartels have been using them for years to run drugs.
是的 加上这次的潜艇设备精良
Yeah, and one that sophisticated,
我是说 那可是一大笔钱
I mean, that'd go for a pretty penny.
在它驶入公海之前我们要找到它
We need to find it before it hits open waters.
Pérez还没伏法
Pérez is in the wind,
Hannah和Carter还在调查凶手
Hannah and Carter are still on our murder suspect.
告诉他们把他带回来
Tell them to bring him in.
感谢会见 王女士
Thanks for meeting us, Ms. Wong.
事先声明 我将自付饮料钱
Just know I'll be paying for my own drink.
避嫌
To avoid a conflict of interest.
哦 等一下
Ooh, wait.
我们不是来收买♥♥控方
We're not trying to buy off the prosecution.
那么他们是要求和解
Then you're looking for a plea.
我准备提出五年的量刑指控
I'm prepared to offer Mr. Jackson five years.
我这边是三个品行良好的人
That's three with good behavior.
不 我们正在寻求纠正一下错误
No. We're looking to clear up a mistake that was made.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
那么 就没什么好谈的了
And... we're done.
慢着 没有人想指手画脚
Hold on, no one is trying to point any fingers here.
该案目击者陈述自相矛盾
The witnesses in Erik's case gave conflicting statements.
你可以在继续之前解决它
And you can fix this before it goes any further.
那他们是把街道的名字搞混了
So they got some street names confused.
并不意味着受害者
Doesn't mean the victims are wrong about
错认了Jackson先生
identifying Mr. Jackson.
他们可以说出他们的故事 是的
They can share their story, yes,
但是我相信陪审团会发现合理的疑点
but I'm confident that a jury will find plausible doubt.
走着瞧
Take your shot.
法庭上见分晓
See how it plays out in open court.
真的吗
Really?
八周过去了
That's eight weeks from now.
Erik已经被学校开除 还将失业
Erik will lose his job, get kicked out of school
将一无所有
and end up with nothing.
就因为你
Because of you.
我有目击证人
I've got eyeball witnesses
指认你的朋友
identifying your friend here.
俄亥俄州的好人 诚实的人
Nice folks from Ohio. Honest people.
社会中坚 我确定
Salt of the earth, I'm sure.
但是我调查完毕后发现并非如此
But not when I'm done with them.
我将指出当时他们酩酊大醉的样子
I'll note how drunk they were,
在陌生的城市多么迷茫
how confused they were in an unfamiliar city.
迷路 惊吓过度
They got lost, they got scared.
被持刀抢劫
They got robbed by knifepoint.
两人都戴眼镜 夜盲
They both wear glasses; trouble seeing at night.
并且他们不习惯在这么一个
And they're not used to being in such a...
多元文化的环境中
diverse environment.
你要指控他们种族主义吗
You're gonna accuse them of racism?
我将用竭尽全力
I'm gonna do whatever I have to.
我将全力以赴赢下你的案子
I have everything I need to shred your case.
你所有的辩词只有一件牛仔夹克
And all you have is a denim jacket.
加上一个黑人
And a Black man.
你上头了 Devereaux女士
You're over your head, Ms. Devereaux.
我♥干♥过你的工作 王女士
I had your job, Ms. Wong.
然后服役于海军军法署 之后呢
Then traded up as a Navy JAG. After that?
司法部人♥权♥司联邦检察官
Federal prosecutor, DOJ, Civil Rights Division.
我努力赢得了每个大案
I've worked and won every kind of high-profile case
你能想到到你赢不了的
you can think of and some you can't.
所以 说明白点
So, to be clear,
我将打败你和你的部门
I'm gonna wipe the floor up with you and your entire office.
Erik Jackson将无罪释放
Erik Jackson will be free.
然后我们会对你发起指控 警♥察♥
Then we'll file a civil suit against you, the police
以新奥良市
and the city of New Orleans.
我们也会获胜
And we'll win that, too.
或者
Or...
你放过他
you let him go.
因为你抓错人了
'Cause you got the wrong guy.
简单明了
Plain and simple.
我跟领导汇报一下
Let me talk to my boss.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
我们赢了吗 我认为我们已经赢了
Did we win? I think we won.
Patton我们赢了 我猜明天Erik就能获释
We won, Patton. My guess is Erik will be free by morning.
Rita 简直太棒了
Rita, that was amazing.
是 感觉良好
Yeah. Felt good.
我要打给Diana告诉她这个好消息
I'm gonna go call Diana and give her the good news.
虽然很屈辱
Shame though.
Erik很幸运有你站在他一边
Erik was lucky to have you in his corner.
我是希望每个孩子都能这么幸运
I just wish every kid did.
你是老大
You're a boss.
说吧
Talk to me.
Pride 嫌犯下车了
Suspect's finally out of his car, Pride.
他在一个船坞的外面
He's outside some kind of boathouse.
我有你的定位
I've got your GPS location.
你们现在某个深水湾的旁边
You're right beside some deep bayou waters.
是啊 一个偏僻的地方
Yeah, out in the middle of nowhere.
躲开监视藏匿潜艇的好地方
Good site to hide a submarine from prying eyes.
是啊 不过这不是Tom Clancy(著名军事小说作家)的小说
Yeah, except this ain't no Tom Clancy novel.
这里没有潜艇
There is no submarine.
那他在外面干嘛
Then what is he doing out there?
他拿了汽油 Pride
He brought gasoline, Pride.
他想烧了此处
He's gonna torch the place.
不能让他得逞 制♥服♥他
Can't let him do that. Get him into custody.
NCIS举起手来
NCIS! Show me your hands!
没有脉搏了
No pulse.
好吧 如果他出来是想烧掉这里
Well, if he came out here to burn this down,
那么这里一定有证据
there must be evidence here.
是啊 是什么证据呢
Yeah, but for what?
-Khoury -啊
- Khoury... - Huh?
无尘
No dust.
这些是新增加的 某种置物架
These were a new addition. Some kind of storage racks?
我见过类似的潜艇
I've seen similar ones touring submarines.
他们是用来放鱼雷的
They're for torpedoes.
三层四格 一共12枚
Three by four, that makes 12.
那么 什么 Nico给自己搞了艘潜艇
So, what, Nico got himself a sub,
开进了美国水域
traveled it to U.S. waters
用偷来的电池进行了改装
and retrofitted it with stolen battery tech,
还装载了12发鱼雷吗
and then armed it with a dozen torpedoes?
他不是用潜艇贩毒
He's not building a narco-sub.
他在建造武器
He's building a weapon.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表