Silva's expecting an answer soon,
所以如果你帮他找到潜艇 就真的可以
so you'd actually get me out of hot water if you find
帮我摆脱困境
his submarine for him.
我在医院
I'm at the hospital and
我们想给病人插管
we're trying to intubate a patient,
但已经太迟了
but it's too late.
没什么能做的了
There's no more can be done,
但我还是觉得我能再做点什么
but I still think I could do more.
我在那里站了
I stand there for...
噢 我想我需要休息一下
Oh, I think I need a break.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不需要道歉
Don't apologize.
创伤后的压力需要一段时间才能恢复
Post-traumatic stress recovery takes time.
你已经做得很不错了
You're doing great.
我希望 治疗生效的时候我能有所感觉
I wish I'd have a sense of when it would start working.
那时我就能恢复原来的状态了
When I'll be like my old self again.
你原来的状态是什么样的呢
And what would your "old self" look like?
有一种平衡感 知道自己的位置
A sense of balance, knowing where I stood.
不会在每天的每时每刻觉得精疲力竭
Not being exhausted every minute of every day.
你知道吗 我有几个月没去过免费诊所了
You know, I haven't been to the free clinic in months,
而那里曾经是给我方向感的地方
and that used to give me purpose.
我认为那里不是你当下应该去的地方
I'm not sure that's someplace you should be right now.
你所有的精神痛苦 源自这次健康危机
All your trauma stems from the incredible amount
给你带来的让人难以置信的巨大压力
of pressure you've been under during this health crisis.
你理解帮助一个 生者的感觉是多么美好
You know how wonderful it is to help a living person.
你是个医生 你应该明白的
You're a doctor. You should understand that.
我知道
I do.
但也有其他方式可以提供帮助 Loretta
But there are other ways to help, Loretta.
我希望你坚持下去
I want you to stay on track.
你正在取得令人惊讶的进展
You're making amazing progress.
是吗 我觉得我们对进展的定义
Well, I don't think our definition of progress
可能不一样
is the same.
我仍无法入睡 我常常觉得暴躁
I'm still not sleeping, I'm irritable,
而且有时我会觉得头晕目眩
and I get a little dizzy sometimes.
这是一个过程
It's a process.
我要给你安排个任务
I'm gonna give you an assignment.
在我们下次理疗之前 我希望你能
Before our next session, I want you to
找到一种不会引发你精神创伤的
look for a way to help people
方式去帮助别人
that won't trigger your past trauma.
去和Brooks上校谈谈吧
Just spoke to Captain Brooks.
她的回收小组那里有哑火的鱼雷
Her recovery team has the spent torpedo.
他们正把鱼雷送往Belle Chasse的一个机库
They're bringing it to a hangar at Belle Chasse.
我想让你去检查一下
I want you to go examine it.
对于鱼雷撞上渔船后
They have any idea why
没有爆♥炸♥的原因有什么想法吗
it didn't explode when it hit the fishing boat?
我不知道
I don't know.
但Sebastian将会搞明白并给我们讲清楚的 对吗
But Sebastian will figure it out and fill us in, yeah?
是的 如果我能上手的话
Yeah. If I can get my hands on it,
那么我们或许会发现一些能够引向Pérez的线索
then maybe we can find something that'll lead us to Pérez.
或者导致你的手 我不确定 被炸掉
Or get your hands, I don't know, blown off.
-Taylor市长 -来吧 T 我们走
- Mayor Taylor. - Come on, T, let's go.
-你需要我做什么 -精神支持
- What do you need me for? - Moral support.
你们谁打开新闻
Someone turn on the news.
好的 我稍后回你电♥话♥
Okay, I'll call you back.
我的一生都在一心一意为了全体
I've dedicated my life to fighting for equality
新奥尔良人♥民♥的平等而奋斗
for all New Orleanians,
但有些人不想改变现状
but some people out there want to keep the status quo.
我们做的事情肯定起作用了
What we're doing must be working
因为昨天早些时候我收到了一份匿名的威胁
because early yesterday I received an anonymous threat.
企图通过揭露我过去做过的一些我并不引以为傲的事情
An attempt to force me off the Crescent City Commission
(注:新奥尔良别称新月城(Crescent City)是因为新奥尔良建城於密西西比河口,
“上城”“下城”皆相对於密西西比河的流向:一个上游,一个下游。上下城的道路大都平行於河流的走向,
密西西比河打个大弯,道路们便也跟著弯弯曲曲的如同扇面发散开来,故又得绰号♥“新月城”。)
迫使我离开新奥尔良市委员会
by revealing something that I am not proud of.
我太在乎这个城市了 所以不能让我
I care too much about this city to let my pride
个人的荣辱阻碍我们实现目标
stand in the way of our goals,
所以我想亲口告诉你们
so I want you to hear it from the source.
多年之前 在他担任公职之前
Years ago, before he held public office,
我跟州参议员Jason Lee有过一段
I had a brief, consensual relationship
-短暂的 两情相悦的感情 -喔啊
- with State Senator Jason Lee. - Whoa.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
现在请让我对那帮想勒索我的人
Now let me speak directly to the coward
直说一句
who's trying to blackmail me.
你们可以继续 但我不会退却
You can try, but I won't be intimidated.
我会留在委员会
I am staying on the commission,
而且 我们会给新月城带来巨大的改变
and we will bring about sweeping changes to the Crescent City.
我可以更明确地说 除非...
Let me be clear, this is nothing but...
她没有退缩肯定让你觉得很骄傲吧
You must be proud of her for not backing down.
是的
I am.
我只是希望她能信任我 让我帮忙
I just wish she would have trusted me to help.
我没有停滞不前 而且为了这座城市
I've moved on, and for the sake of the city,
我希望你们也能继续前进
I ask you all to do the same.
好了 我把你们都静音了
Okay, you're all muted.
听好了
Listen up.
Taylor市长希望这件事能尽快决定下来
Mayor Taylor wants this resolved ASAP.
而且说实话 我今天有很多事情要忙
And frankly, I got a lot on my plate today.
所以我们就直入主题 好吗
So let's just cut to the chase, all right?
Michael
Michael.
如果我们能展现出顽强且团结的一面 那就最好了
It'd be best if we present as a strong, united front.
我们为什么不让Allie参与这次会议呢
Why don't we have Allie here on this call?
让她把想法都说出来
Let her say her piece.
两天前你自己也想让她退出委员会
Two days ago you wanted her off this commission yourself.
噢 拜托 Dennis
Oh, come on, Dennis.
人们是可以改变他们的想法的
People are allowed to change their minds.
我也不是从不犯错的
I haven't always been right either.
Allie现在需要的是我们的支持
What Allie needs right now is our support.
我们不能背弃她
We can't turn our backs on her.
我没想到一个神职人员
I wouldn't expect a man of the cloth
会纵容这种行为
to condone this behavior.
我们或许是按上帝的形象被造出来的
We may be made in God's image,
但我们都只不过是凡人
but we're all very much human.
Allie Briggs通过她的刑事司法制度与
Allie Briggs has helped thousands
选民改革帮助了很多人
with her criminal justice and voter reform.
而现在由于她无脑的个人行为
And she's destroying this commission
她正在摧毁这个委员会
with her thoughtless personal actions.
你们再一次被静音了
And you're muted again!
这件事不是拿来辩论的
This isn't up for debate.
Allie Briggs留下
Allie Briggs stays where she is.
而你们应该考虑的事情只有
And the only thing all of you need to figure out is
如何支持她 然后继续前进
how we can support her and then move on.
如果有人觉得无法接受
And if that doesn't work for anybody,
那么欢迎辞职
you're welcome to resign.
单为一个鱼雷 安保也太严格了
A lot of security for just one torpedo.
我猜我们没法过电影之夜了
Guessing that means movie night's off.
你猜怎么着 我要给Kara发信息
You know what, I'm gonna text Kara.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
我完全可以亲自给我的女友发信息
Totally capable of texting my own girlfriend
取消约会
for my own canceled date.
好的 话说 呃 下周六肯定没问题
Okay, well, um, next Saturday is really great for me.
嗯 但实际上哪天都行
Um, but really any day is great for me.
喔啊 Sebastian 你没有 你没有理解我的意思
Whoa, Sebastian, you're not... You're not listening to me.
我对你要做什么没有兴趣
I don't really care what you're doing.
-你明白我的意思吗 -是的
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah.
不 因为她是我的女友
No, 'cause she's my girlfriend.
明白
Yeah.
而我非常想和她过二人世界
And I really like to be alone with her.
-哦 -有些时候想
- Oh. - Sometimes.
噢
Oh.
是的
Yeah.
噢
Oh.
-我真是个蠢货 -不 你不是 亲爱的
- I'm an idiot. - No, you're not, baby.
-你只是有些迟钝 仅此而已 -不 我太可悲了
- You're just a little dense, is all. - No, I'm pathetic.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表