我想做一份特别的“隔离完成“庆祝晚餐
I want to make a special "coming out of quarantine" dinner.
好吧
Right...
-你会吃吗 -是的 我
- You ate it? - Well, I...
你知道吗 我都不知道还能不能再见到你
You know, I didn't know if I was ever gonna see you again.
我以为你不会想再见到我了呢
I thought it'd be what you'd want.
嗨
Hey.
你列份清单 我会备足所有的原料
You make a list, I'll order the ingredients.
我们可以一起做饭
We can make it together.
好的 那就有趣了
Okay! That's fun.
我不喜欢你们现在说的这些话
I don't like this, what's happening here.
-我酸了 -别 亲爱的
- I'm jealous. - Nah, baby,
你没什么好酸的
you got nothing to be jealous of.
我再也不能跟这人整天待一起了
I could never live with this guy full-time.
他很会戏弄人
He's got a thin skin for teasing.
你知道吗 有时候 她甚至很刻薄
You know, sometimes, she can be downright mean.
如果我不给别人找麻烦的话
I will lose my edge
会失去自己优势的
if I'm not giving someone a hard time.
好吧 那么 三天后见了
All right, well, I will see you guys
朋友们
in three days.
再见 小猫咪
Bye, kitten.
如果疫情不尽快结束
If this doesn't end soon,
新奥尔良的所有人都会得坏血病
all of New Orleans is gonna have scurvy.
不 你是对的 你是对的
No, you're right, you're right.
是的 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
保持安全
Be safe and well.
干嘛
What?
司法部会想你的
DOJ's gonna miss you.
你使得疫情
You've made the pandemic...
变得不那么难受
bearable.
所以 呃
So, uh...
如果你没意见
if you're open to it,
我像让你永远跟我一起
I'd like to make this a permanent situation.
我是名律师 Dwayne
I'm an attorney, Dwayne.
你得给我解释清楚
You're gonna have to spell that out for me.
即便等疫情结束了
Even when the pandemic is done
不再需要分配物资
and there's no pantry
一切都回归正常
and we can go back to normal...
不管那意味着什么
Whatever that means...
我希望你还在这里
I want you here.
和我一起
With me.
我意思 当然得是你愿意的话
I mean, o-only if you want, of course.
不强求
There's no pressure.
如果你感觉太...
And if it feels like it's too...
我愿意
I want.
奇异恩典
♪ Amazing grace ♪
如此甘甜
♪ How sweet The sound ♪
我等罪人 竟蒙赦免
♪ That saved A wretch Like me♪
昔我迷失
♪ I once was lost ♪
今归正途
♪ And now I'm found ♪
曾经盲目
♪ Was blind ♪
重又得见
♪ But now I see♪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表