16-21 呼叫调度中心
16-21 to Dispatch.
我们准备进入仓库里了
We're pulling up to the warehouse now.
16-21 收到
Roger that, 16-21.
调度说报♥警♥人报告一辆面包车停在外面
Dispatch said the 911 caller reported a van parked out front.
好吧 看起来他们已经走了
Well, it looks like they're gone now,
但要守住后门 以免他们冲出去逃跑
but head around back just in case we flush 'em out.
希望我们走运吧
Got a craving for a Lucky Dog.
这么晚没开门的了
Nothing's open this late anymore.
已经2点多了
It's after 2:00 already.
这是品尝美味的最佳时机
It's the best time for a gourmet delicacy.
想吃路边摊了
Served from a cart.
你根本不知道路边摊的热狗里到底放了什么
You've got no idea what they actually put in those hot dogs.
有时候最好不要问
Sometimes it's better not to ask.
新奥尔良警♥察♥
NOPD!
Palmer
Palmer!
16-21请求立即支援 有人开枪了
Unit 16-21 requesting immediate backup. Shots fired.
Palmer 警官中枪 警官中枪
Palmer?! Officer down! Officer down!
Palmer
Palmer?!
NCIS:新奥尔良
第七季第3集
Taylor市长
Mayor Taylor.
Dwayne 感谢你过来
Thanks for coming, Dwayne.
糟透了
Terrible thing.
警官还没来得及进去
The officer was ambushed
就遭到了伏击
before he could even enter.
Mark Palmer 在NOPD工作了12年
Mark Palmer, 12-year veteran of the NOPD.
我想知道我为什么被叫来
Which makes me wonder why I'm here.
跟我走
Walk with me.
我希望你能慎重考虑
I'm hoping for your discretion.
我要告诉你的事 很敏感
What I'm about to tell you is... sensitive.
明白了
Understood.
如你所知 检察官正在重新审查
As you know, the D.A.is taking a fresh look
过去几年一些滥用的暴♥力♥的案子
into some excessive force cases from the past few years,
其中三起涉及
three of which involved the officer
昨晚被杀的警官
who was killed last night.
你认为他的谋杀案与那些案件有关吗
You think his murder's connected to those cases?
我不知道该怎么想 显然
I don't know what to think. Evidently,
Palmer主动联♥系♥了
Palmer reached out to the Force Investigation Team
负责调查投诉案件的警方调查小组
who looks into complaints against officers.
说他有信息要分享
Said he had information to share.
我猜他从来没有机会分享
I'm guessing he never got a chance to share it.
他今天应该去见警方调查小组调查员
He was supposed to meet with the F.I.T. investigator
和地方检察官的
and the D.A. today.
我还是不知道这怎么会牵涉到NCIS
I'm still not sure how this involves NCIS.
其中一起滥用武力的案件涉及一名海军水手
One of the excessive force cases involved a Navy sailor.
-这名水手威胁过Palmer警官吗 -没有
- Did this sailor threaten Officer Palmer? - No.
事实上 他直接放弃了投诉
In fact, he dropped the whole case,
不幸的是 这种情况经常发生
which, unfortunately, happens too often.
黑人的命也是命活动和市民们的活动表明
But one thing Black Lives Matter and the community has shown us is,
我们不能让这些...
we can't let these...
事件被掩盖起来
incidents get swept under the rug.
Palmer警官所掌握的情报
This information that Officer Palmer had...
你认为这和水手的案子有关吗
You think it has something to do with the sailor's case?
如果确实有关的话 我们最好能知道
If it does, we need to know.
Palmer暗示他要说的话会...
Palmer implied what he had to say would...
牵扯一些坏警♥察♥
bring down some bad cops.
NOPD不会喜欢我们干涉的
NOPD's not gonna appreciate us interfering.
没人知道我对你的这个请求
No one knows I'm asking for this,
除了NOPD的调查员Maya Hidalgo
except for the NOPD investigator Maya Hidalgo.
拜托
Please.
我看看能查到什么
I'll see what I can find out.
别以为我忘了Bahrain的事
Don't think I've forgotten about Bahrain.
你还欠我一场复赛呢
You still owe me a rematch.
哈 你知道 最近这里新开了一个网球俱乐部
Ha! You know, a new tennis club opened here recently.
随时奉陪 我只希望你的发球有进步
Any time. I just hope your serve's gotten better.
我等不及要让你见识一下了
I plan to show you very soon.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
我很惊讶华盛顿方面能放过你
Well, I'm surprised that D.C. could spare you.
我们不常在这里见到副主任
We don't get to see the deputy director here that often.
事实上 我来这里主要是为了见你
Actually, the reason I'm here is mostly to see you.
-噢 -Hannah
- Oh. - Hannah,
你知道我对Van Cleef对你做的事有多生气
you know how furious I was about what Van Cleef did to you.
是的
Yeah, well,
他毁了很多女性的事业
he damaged a lot of women's careers.
多亏了你 他再也无法这样对待别人了
And thanks to you, he won't do it to anyone else.
真希望我在事情发生时就知道发生了什么
I just wish I'd known what was going on when it was happening.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I could have helped.
-我很感激 -听着
- I appreciate that. - Look,
这场流行病大封锁搞得大家很紧张
it got crazy with the pandemic lockdowns,
但没人会忘记你冒过的风险
but no one has forgotten what you risked coming forward.
你考虑过你在NCIS的未来吗
Have you thought about your future at NCIS?
因为行政人员肯定考虑过
Because the executive staff certainly has.
你有什么想法
What'd you have in mind?
伦敦
London.
你想把我调走吗
You want to transfer me?
我们希望你来管理办公室
We want you to run the office.
这是晋升到GS-14 (相当于军方的上校级别)
It's a promotion to GS-14.
你在反间谍方面的背景
Your background in counterintelligence
使你非常适合
makes you a perfect fit.
好吧 听着 如果我的女儿和前夫
Okay, look, that might have been tempting
还像六周前那样被困在那里的话
when my daughter and ex were there,
我会很想去 但他们现在回来了
locked down for six weeks, but they're back now.
这样的机会并不经常出现
Opportunities like this don't come along often.
你在这里的地位很特殊
You're in a unique position here.
因为高层担心Van Cleef的事
Because the brass is worried about blowback
会产生负面影响吗
from what happened with Van Cleef?
他们肯定已经意识到
They've certainly recognized
他们需要更多女性担任领导职位
they need more women in leadership positions,
所以这对我来说也很重要
which is why this is important to me, too.
NCIS欠你
NCIS owes you
和那些女性一份人情
and all of those women a debt.
我希望你的人情得到回报
I intend to see it paid.
Lydia 我不能搬去伦敦
I can't move to London, Lydia.
我告诉过高层们 你会这么说的
I told them you'd say that.
但我不会就这么完事儿的
But don't think I'm letting this go.
我们一定有什么办法能补偿你
There must be some way we can make this up to you.
噢 该死的
Ow! Damn it.
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to work that thing?
这有多难 Carter总是这么做
How hard could it be? Carter does it all the time.
是啊 你弄坏了他的设备 他会很生气
Yeah, you break his machine, he really gonna be pissed.
Carter在Charleston参加研讨会
Carter's in Charleston at a training seminar.
他永远不会知道 看看这个 嗯
He'll never know. And look at that. Huh?
第一次挥杆就击中了 宝贝
Hit it on the first swing, baby.
我记得你说过你不喜欢
I thought you said you don't like
那些的饮料
those frou-frou drinks.
尝试新事物 我在扩展我的视野
Trying new things, I'm expanding my horizons.
咋地了 因为听起来不像你
What's going on? 'Cause that doesn't sound like you.
什么都没发生 我心情很好
Nothing's going on. I'm in a great mood.
没错 这听起来不像你
Yeah, this really doesn't sound like you.
不 别告诉卡特
No. Don't tell Carter,
这个真的很好喝 你想要一些吗
but this is actually really delicious. You want some?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Pride 有人在找你
Hey, Pride, someone's been calling for you.
他说他是WWOZ的电台经理
Said that he's the station manager at WWOZ.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你喜欢收音机吗
Are you getting into radio?
你有自己的脱口秀吗
You getting your own talk show?
恐怕没人愿意听
I doubt anybody would want to listen.
但事实上WWOZ会播出
But, actually, WWOZ is gonna broadcast
我前几周安排的
one of those Saturday night concerts
-周六晚上音乐会 -哇
- I've been arranging the last few weeks. - Wow.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表