那很难办啊 Pride
That's gonna be tricky, Pride.
今天又有六个人病了
Six more crew got sick today.
除了必要人员 其他人都得呆在自己的舱位里
Everyone but essentials supposed to stay in their berths.
尽力而为吧
Yeah. Well, do what you can.
保证自己的安全
Stay safe.
嗯
Hmm.
圣奥古斯塔斯医院的巡警
Patrol officer at St. Augustus Hospital
刚刚不得不把Mullins
just had to forcibly remove Mullins
强行从大厅赶走
from the lobby.
他试图进去见
He was trying to get in to see
我们的告密者
our whistleblower.
好 我来吧 伙计们
All right, I got it, guys.
特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride,
你能向这些人解释我没有违反任何法律吗
can you explain to these men I haven't broken any laws?
你试图进入重症监护室
You tried to gain access to the ICU.
我是一个医生 我想看看能不能帮Darin
I'm a doctor. I wanted to see if I could help Darin.
好吧 很多医生都在这么做
Well, plenty of other doctors are doing that.
我认识那个人十年了
I've known the man for ten years.
他的家人不能见他
His family can't see him.
我不想让他孤单一个人
Didn't want him to be alone.
是吗 这很令人钦佩
Yeah, well, that's admirable.
你觉得我还有别的目的吗
You think there's more to it?
Darin Collinsworth有天晚上联♥系♥了我
Darin Collinsworth reached out to me the other night.
他说 Cooke上尉的死并不是唯一一起与永恒希望有关的
He said that Lieutenant Cooke's death was not the only one
死亡事件
connected to Eternal Hope.
我不知道怎么回应这个
I don't know how to respond to that.
行 那我再跟你说点
All right, well, I'll give you more.
Collinsworth的公♥寓♥里有文件
Collinsworth had files at his apartment.
医疗和财务记录
Medical and financial records
都来自永恒希望的海外任务
from Eternal Hope's missions overseas.
如果Darin觉得有问题
If Darin thought there was a problem,
他会来找我的
he would have come to me.
除非你也是问题的一部分
Unless you were part of the problem.
我的队伍找到了失踪的钱的证据
My team found evidence of missing money.
而这就是你认为有人杀害你们水手的原因吗
And that's why you think someone killed your sailor?
数十万美金
Hundreds of thousands of dollars.
准确的说是492,000美元
$492,000 to be precise.
是的 我知道 还有每个在永恒希望工作的人
Yeah. I'm aware. So is everyone else at Eternal Hope.
我们是一个前往第三世界国家的非政♥府♥组织
We're an NGO that travels to Third World countries
提供医疗护理和医疗用品
to provide medical care and supplies.
通常是在偏远地区进行
Often in remote areas.
我们要对付政♥府♥腐♥败♥ 反政♥府♥武装
We deal with government corruption, militias.
-强盗 -那是用来行贿的钱
- Bandits. - Payoff money.
也就是做生意的成本 行业惯例
Literally the cost of doing business. Industry practice.
我们会很乐意告诉你
We'll be happy to let you know
每一分现金都去了哪里
where every penny of that cash went.
我需要看看
I'll need to see that.
永恒希望对你一直是是光明正大的
Eternal Hope is being completely aboveboard with you.
我们是同一边的
We're on your side.
有人在你的船上杀了Cooke上尉
Someone killed Lieutenant Cooke on your ship.
躺在医院里的人告诉我说
And the man in that hospital told me
还有更多的故事
there's more to the story.
我想可以确切地说 不是每个人都站在我们这一边
Think it's fair to say that not everyone is on our side.
我们只需要几分钟谈一下
We just need a few minutes to talk.
办不到
I can't.
我有18起确认案例
I have 18 confirmed sick,
到明天可能会翻倍
and probably double that by tomorrow.
嘿 我们知道你很忙
Hey, we know you got your hands full,
但是我们和每个
but we are talking to everyone
直接受雇与永恒希望的人都要谈
who's directly employed by Eternal Hope.
你和你的医疗队伍是我们最后询问的人了
You and the medical team in there are our last interviews.
你认为我们其中一人为了钱杀了Cooke上尉吗
And you think one of us killed Lieutenant Cooke over money?
-你怎么知道的 -这是艘船
- How did you...? - It's a ship.
没有秘密 记得吗
No secrets, remember?
但我可以告诉你的是
But I can tell you
每个为永恒希望工作的人
that everyone who works for Eternal Hope
都致力于治愈人们
is dedicated to healing people.
毫无疑问 但我们知道钱是用来行贿的
No doubt. But we know cash is used for payoff money.
或许有些钱没有去该去的地方
Maybe some of it doesn't get to where it's supposed to.
我们深入危险地带 不知道能否活着出来
We go into hot zones without knowing if we're gonna come out.
没人会为了钱去这么做
Nobody does this job to get rich.
Darin Collinsworth说还发生了其他事
Darin Collinsworth said something else is going on,
那正是Cooke上尉被杀的原因
and that's what got Lieutenant Cooke killed.
那你应该跟他谈谈
Then you should talk to him.
他正在用呼吸机维持生命
He's on a ventilator.
听着 我很感激你们试图找到凶手
Look, I appreciate that you are trying to find a killer.
这是很重要的工作 但现在 对于我来说是次要的
It's important work, but right now, secondary to mine.
McLane医生
Dr. McLane...
我也想找一个凶手 只不过我的凶手
I am also trying to find a killer, except mine
无形而且有能力
is invisible and has the capacity
杀死这艘船上的每一个人 包括你们
to take out every single person on this ship, including you.
如果你知道什么对你有好处的话
So if you know what's good for you,
你会回到你的舱位老实待在那里
you'll go back to your berth and stay there.
抱歉 我还有工作要做
Excuse me. I've got work to do.
哦 别告诉我你需要什么东西
Oh. Please don't tell me you need something.
我真的没什么能给你了
I literally have nothing left to give.
不 不 我是为你来的
No, no. I'm here for you.
只是想来看看你是否需要任何帮助
Just wanted to see if you needed any help.
你能阻止这些人的死亡吗
Could you stop these folks from dying?
给这整件事按个暂停键
Put a pause on this whole thing?
不能
No.
但我可以泡杯好茶
But I can make a really good cup of tea.
你通常喜欢我泡的茶
You usually like it when I do that.
你真好 Sebastian
That's sweet, Sebastian.
我会告诉你我真正需要什么
I'll tell you what I could really use.
-什么 饼干吗 -一辆冷藏车
- What's that? Cookies? - A refrigerated truck.
来装载无处放置的尸体
For the overflow.
我来想办法
I'm on it.
不
No.
Roger
Roger.
老糊涂
Old fool.
所以房♥子很好是吗
So the house is good?
是吗 他们给你收拾了一个房♥间吗
Yeah? They made a nice room for you?
嗯 闻起来像湿木头
Mm. It smells like wet wood.
没关系
That's okay.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你还好吗 妈妈
Are you okay, Mom?
嗯 宝贝 我没事
Yeah, baby, I'm fine.
我只是很高兴你和爸爸都安然无恙
I'm just glad you and Dad made it safe and sound.
我们很好 我只是
We're okay. I just...
如果我再也见不到你了呢
What if I don't get to see you again?
哦 宝贝 你当然会再见到我的
Oh, baby, of course you're gonna see me again.
只是时间早晚的问题
This is just a moment in time.
你♥爸♥爸把你照顾得很好
Your dad's taking really good care of you.
我把自己照顾得很好
And I'm taking good care of me.
我们会很快见到彼此的
And we will see each other soon.
嗯 我保证
Yeah, that's a promise.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
这是怎么了
What is going on here?
我有个主意
I had an idea.
是吗 囤货吗
Yeah. Stockpiling?
我觉得你做过头了
I think you went overboard.
我们不需要全部的这些
We don't need all this.
这不是给我们准备的
It's not for us.
今天早些时候 Joe Ricky来过
Earlier today, Joe Ricky came in.
在菲利克斯牡蛎酒吧工作的那个吗
Works oyster bar at Felix's?
嗯 他被解雇了
Yeah. He got laid off.
他只有空空的橱柜和三个孩子
He got nothing but empty cupboards and three kids.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表