Brennan知道以后会如释重负的
Brennan will be relieved when he finds out.
-旅途顺利 -Quentin 拜托
- Have a safe flight. - Quentin, please.
我想跟你解释一下我的决定
I'm trying to explain myself here.
在你还是孩子的时候 我曾用最坏的想法揣度你
I believed the worst in you when you were a teenager,
我很抱歉
and I am so sorry.
你独自经历那一些 我心都碎了
It breaks my heart that you went through that alone.
那些 呃 那些事都过去了
It's-it's, uh, it's in the past.
那个时候 我让你失望了
I failed you then.
我知道 那些事情让你现在
And I know that that makes it hard
很难信任我
for you to believe me now,
但是你为Brennan做的事
but what you did for Brennan,
真的非常高尚
was quite noble.
我为你能成为
And I am so proud
现在这样的人 感到骄傲
of the man that you have become.
-妈妈 -你以为我放弃升职
- Mom. - And you think that I am
是为了保护Brennan
stepping down to protect Brennan,
但是实际上 我也想保护你
but really,I want to protect you, too.
如果那意味着
And if that means me giving up
只要我放弃升职 我的儿子们就可以茁壮成长
a promotion so that both of my sons can thrive?
那简直是我做过的最简单的决定了
That is the easiest decision I've ever made.
我明白
I understand.
很感谢你能这么做
And I appreciate it.
你知道 我听说Nashville的烧烤非常棒
You know, I hear Nashville has great barbecue.
我希望那边不会太辣 你知道吗 我连
I hope it's not too spicy,you know? I can barely handle
2500斯科维尔的辣度都受不了
【注:斯科维尔是辣椒的辣度单位】
a 2,500 on the Scoville scale.
异地恋很难 但是人们还是能成功的
Long distance is hard,but people make it work.
你知道他们说过的 异地恋
You know what they say,better to have loved
总比经常把你的室友赶出房♥子强
than to keep kicking your roommate out of her house.
哦 你还好意思说
Oh, you're one to talk.
你和Kara 大概每周把我赶出去两次
You and Kara kick me out,like, twice every week.
放松点 呼吸点新鲜空气有好处
Relax. It's nice to get out,get some fresh air.
-你知道你该呼吸点什么吗 -下一位表演者
- You know what's good for you? - Up next,
我们介绍一位 呃 很有天赋的年轻女士
we have a, uh,very talented young lady
带着她的原创歌♥曲初次登场
who's making her debut here with an original song.
掌声有请Fiona Devlin
Give it up for Fiona Devlin.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表