噢 是吗 你觉得我最怕谁
Oh, yeah? Who the hell you think I'm afraid of?
是不是NOPD的警员有对你进行过肢体威胁
Has somebody from NOPD been physically threatening you?
更像是骚扰
More like harassed.
今早我在邮箱里发现了一只死老鼠
I found a dead rat in my mailbox this morning.
报告给你的上级了吗
Report it to your C.O.?
在没有证据的情况下我不能指控我的同事们
I can't make accusations against fellow officers without proof.
要不然我职业就毁于一旦了
My career would be over.
所以你知道是谁干的吗
So you know who did it?
跟几个星期前把匿名信塞到我储物柜里的
The same ones who stuffed anonymous notes into my locker
是同一个人
a few weeks ago.
他告诉我去申请更换搭档 否则的话
Told me to request a change of partner or else.
就打我一整夜的电♥话♥
Or call me all hours of the night.
警告我我时间要到了
Warning me my time is up.
他们对你和Palmer警官一起工作是有什么问题吗
They had a problem with you working with Officer Palmer?
我认为他们怪我导致了Mark的改变
I think they blamed me for how Mark was changing.
你们关系好吗
Were you guys close?
不算亲密 不像可以一起出去玩的朋友
We weren't, like, friends who'd hang out or anything.
实话说
Honestly,
我们几年前可能还没这么要好 但是
we probably wouldn't have gotten tight a couple years ago, but
他经历了一场非常不愉快的离婚事件
he went through a pretty nasty divorce.
失去了他孩子的监护权
Lost custody of his kids.
开始后悔自己的所作所为
Started regretting a lot of his actions.
他甚至和我一起去过几次教堂
He even came to church with me a couple times.
他朋友不喜欢他这样吗
His friends didn't like that?
认为我对他产生了不好的影响吧 我猜
Thought I was a bad influence, I guess.
特别是当Mark说他需要作出改变的时候
Especially when Mark started saying he needed to make amends.
这几个骚扰你的警♥察♥们
These cops who are harassing you...
他们是 Donovan Blakey和Lenny Yates吗
would they be Donovan Blakely and Lenny Yates?
就像我之前说的 我没有证据
Like I said, I've got no proof of that.
那这个人呢
What about this guy?
Lamont Russell
Lamont Russell?
你有见过他跟Palmer或者其他两个警♥察♥一起吗
You ever see him with Palmer or the other two cops?
没见过 他是谁
No. Who is he?
他就是开枪打你搭档的人
He's the guy who shot your partner.
而且当时如果你在附近的话
And could have killed you
你也会被杀的
if you'd been closer.
听着
Look...
我知道越过那条背叛同事的线有多难
I know how hard it is to cross that blue line.
但是如果你知道点什么
But if you know anything...
我们一定能派上用场
we could sure use it.
这些人 他们做了很多
These men... they've done a lot worse
比扔一只死老鼠在信箱里更过分的事
than leave a dead rat in a mailbox.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who.
但是Mark告诉过我
But Mark told me
他和他的朋友们
that he and his friends
在局里是有保护伞的
had protection in the department.
他们的保护伞
Protection...
级别很高
that came from pretty high up.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
NOPD发布了对Lamount Russell的协查通告
NOPD's got a BOLO out for Lamont Russell.
是的 他是个警♥察♥杀手 先击毙 再审问
Yeah, he's a cop killer. Kill first, talk later.
好的 所以我们需要尽快抓捕他归案
Okay, so we need to get to him first.
他和Blakely或Yates任何一人有关联吗
Any connection between him and either Blakely or Yates?
还没发现 但是我在调查人员给我的文档中
Not yet, but I did find something interesting
发现了其他有趣的事情
in the files the investigator sent me.
有个名字不停跳出来 那就是Simon Gore警督
One name keeps popping up. It's Lieutenant Simon Gore.
他是高级主管 签署了很多
He's senior supervisor who signed off
内审文件
on a lot of internal reviews,
其中包括大部分指控这三名警♥察♥的文件
including most of the complaints against the three cops.
在他还是巡警的时候
He has his own share of excessive force investigations
就有过暴♥力♥执法的记录
back when he was in uniform, too.
这听起来他就是他们的保护伞
Well, sounds like he could be their protection.
告诉Pride
Let Pride know.
好的
Okay.
Hannah Khoury
Hannah Khoury.
当你说需要帮大忙的时候 真是很大的忙啊
You weren't kidding when you said it was a big ask.
CIA和DIA都拒绝提供
Both CIA and DIA are still refusing access
接触到任何机密难民文件的权限
to any classified databases on refugees.
有时候他们就像是不知道
Sometimes it's like they just
我们都是同一阵营的
don't know we're all on the same side.
我还没放弃呢
I'm not giving up yet,
但是我其实有更好的东西
but I may actually have something better.
好的 洗耳恭听
Okay, I'm listening.
一名我所认识的调查员
An intelligence agent I know
在Farid一家消失的时候在同一片区域
worked in the region around the same time
工作过
Farid's family disappeared.
他的部分职责就是鉴别和拍照记录
Part of his job was identifying and photographing refugees
可能有ISIS有关的难民们
with possible ISIS ties.
那么他会分享这些照片吗
And he'll share those photos?
只能看
Eyes only.
当然
O-Of course.
然后我会把照片转发到保密网路上
Then I'll forward them through the secure network.
友情提醒 有很多照片
Just a warning, there are a lot.
是的 但是这至少是一个开始 谢了
Yeah, but it's a start. Thanks.
我告诉过你我们欠你一个人情而且我是认真的
I told you we owed you a debt and I meant it.
-保持联♥系♥ -没问题
- Keep me updated. - Of course.
嘿
Hey.
你认识这个Simon Gore警督吗
You know this Lieutenant Simon Gore?
没见过面
Not personally.
我知道去年 NOPD来新领导的时候
I do know he was forcibly retired last year
他被强制退休了
when NOPD brought in fresh leadership.
他和很多我们正在调查的警♥察♥们
He have a particularly strong relationship
都有着一种特殊又强烈的联♥系♥吗
with any of the cops we're investigating?
和我父亲谈论过他 他说他是传统派的
Talked to my dad about him. He says Gore was old school.
有很多人仰慕他
A lot of guys looked up to him.
Blakely和Yates也属于那群人吗
Blakely and Yates among those?
Palmer也是
Palmer, too.
我不记得有邀请你来我家
I don't remember inviting you onto my property.
Gore警督 我是NOPD的Maya Hidalgo警探
Lieutenant Gore, I'm Detective Maya Hidalgo with NOPD.
是的 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
退休的最大好处就是
Best thing about retirement's
我不用再和你说话
I don't have to talk to you anymore.
我们只想和你聊聊你之前处理的几个案件
We just want to ask you about a few cases you supervised.
这看起来太糟了不是吗
Well, isn't that just too bad?
你不是NOPD
You're not NOPD.
我不是
No, sir.
特别探员 Dwayne Pride 来自NCIS
Special Agent Dwayne Pride, NCIS.
向你保证我们不会占用你太多时间
Promise we won't take too much of your time.
你们一点时间也占不到
You're not taking any of it.
因为你们现在就得离开
'Cause you're both leaving right now.
警督 你可以在这儿 在你舒适的家中
Lieutenant, you can tell us what we need to know here,
把我们需要的信息说出来 或者我可以叫我的主管介入
in the comfort of your home, or I can get the chief involved.
不论如何 我都需要你的回答
But one way or another, I need some answers.
什么案件
What cases?
一些你作为主管时签字的
A few internal reviews you signed off on
内审案件
as senior supervisor.
内审案件
Internal reviews?
那些都是暴♥力♥执法的投诉吗
Those are all excessive force complaints?
正是 好多年前的案子了
That's right, going back several years.
我不想去市里
Well, I don't want to go downtown...
但是我想我能腾出点时间
but I guess I can spare a little time.
让我拿下我的记事本
Let me get my readers.
浪费时间
Waste of time.
你什么意思
W-What do you mean?
是你的探员发现了他们之间的联♥系♥
It was your agent who found the connection.
他之前可是拒绝多说一个字 直到
He was adamant about refusing to talk, right up until
他意识到我们问的都是暴♥力♥执法案件
he realized it was about the excessive force cases.
他一点都不担心那些文件有什么问题
He's not worried about what's in these files.
但是他还是在担心些什么
He's worried about something, though.
我们只是还没找到
We just haven't found it yet.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表