Well, I'm as frustrated
一样感到受挫 Esme
as you and the mayor are, Esme,
但是进展需要时间
but progress takes time.
也需要行动
It also takes action.
这房♥间里除了Dwayne
And without Dwayne in that room,
你是唯一看起来能有所行动的人
you're the only other person who seems to get that.
我已经在做最大努力了
I'm doing the best I can.
但我势单力孤
But I'm only one voice,
就好像在放牧一群猫一样
and it's like herding cats.
我会尽我所能
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢 Loretta
Thanks, Loretta.
你在干嘛 这些不是我的东西吗
What are you doing? Aren't those my things?
我终于把他们物尽其用了 但是别担心
I'm finally putting them to good use. But don't worry,
我把所有的存档都清除干净了
I'm wiping all the memory clean.
啊 如果你想用这种新方式承担家庭责任的话
Ah. If this is your plan for the new Call of Duty,
我可以向你推荐一个兼♥职♥吗
may I suggest a part-time job
或者推荐你做一下你一直忽略的家务活
or the chores you've been neglecting?
妈妈 我要捐了它们
Mom, I'm donating them.
好吧 我保留我的疑惑 但我愿意听你说
Okay, let the record show my skepticism, but I'm listening.
我会把它们给Bergeron初中
I'm giving them to Bergeron Junior High,
我之前做志愿者的地方
where I volunteer.
让他们用来进行课后活动吗
The after-school homework initiative?
是的 他们正在关停这项活动
Yeah, they're shutting it down.
新冠导致预算削减
COVID budget cuts.
真让人失望
That's disappointing.
孩子们需要这些平板
Kids need the tablets it supplies.
你要把这些东西给他们吗
You're giving them all of these?
是的 我们学校中有几个人在收集平板
Yeah. A few of us from school are collecting them.
我们需要30个 来让每个孩子开始第一阶段
We need 30 to get every kid in the program one.
嗯哼 那是你想法吗
Hmm. And this was your idea?
怎么了
Why?
你觉得不好吗
You think it's bad?
我觉得很棒
I think it's beautiful.
嘿
Hey.
帮你带了杯咖啡
Got you some coffee.
通常 我一天下来最多喝6杯
Usually, I draw my line at six cups a night,
但是 嘿 这是全新的一天了
but, hey, it's a new day.
你为什么不出去呢
Why don't you head out?
洗个澡 放松下
Take a shower, relax.
等Beth安然无恙回来的时候 我会睡的
I'll sleep when we get Beth back safe and sound.
Sebastian和我一整晚都在找Joel Cadiff
Sebastian and I were up all night looking into Joel Cadiff,
一无所获 他没有信♥用♥卡♥
and nothing. He's got no credit cards,
没有一点上网记录
no online presence at all.
Cadiff是前摩萨德特工 所以由于隐藏身份
Cadiff's former Mossad. So, between cover identities
和以色列的繁文缛节 确实挺难
and Israeli red tape, it's pretty tough
查到基础工作信息以外的内容
to get anything besides basic work history.
除了摩萨德 Cadiff还做过雇佣兵
After Mossad, Cadiff was a gun for hire.
武装保护
Armed protection,
解救人♥质♥
hostage extraction.
他在横须贺为一位以色列外交官
He had a one-year stint as a security attaché
做了一年的安全专员
for an Israeli foreign diplomat in Yokosuka.
这说不通啊
Just doesn't add up.
为什么有人会雇佣Cadiff这样的人
Why would anyone hire a jerk like Cadiff
只是随机挑选的吗
with no ransom in mind?
她已经15岁了
She's 15 years old.
-我不想往那方面想 -不 走私未成年女孩
- I don't even want to go there. - No, trafficking underage girls
-获利颇丰 真的有这种可能性 -我知道
- is-is lucrative. It's a real possibility. - I know.
所以我祈祷是你错了
That's why I pray that you're wrong.
西部Baton Rouge的县警发现了那辆SUV
West Baton Rouge Sheriff's department just found the SUV.
是Cadiff
It's Cadiff.
不知道一个孩子怎么能逃脱这种境况
Don't know how a kid could walk away from this.
从我们查到的一个高速监控录像来看
Based on the footage we picked off a speed enforcement camera,
这辆SUV是昨天11点去那儿的
the SUV went over the side about 11:00 a.m. yesterday.
就在Beth绑♥架♥发生的几小时之后
Couple hours after Beth's abduction.
看起来像是个普通的事故
Looks like a standard accident.
车过速失控了
High speed, lost control.
不可能 Cadiff是个老司机
No, Cadiff was an experienced driver.
他不会就这样让车子失控
He wouldn't just lose control.
除非SUV里发生了其他事
Unless something was going on inside that SUV.
Beth 她真的和她父亲一样
Beth. She really does take after her father.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
All right, so I got good news and bad news.
坏消息很明显 是撞毁的车辆和死去的嫌疑犯
Bad news is, obviously, is the crash and the dead suspect.
但好消息是 我觉得
But the good news is that I think
别的乘客生还了
the other passengers escaped.
看上去他们从里边砸碎了玻璃
Looks like they broke the glass window from inside,
可能爬出来了
maybe crawled out.
搜寻救援小组正在赶来的路上
Search and Rescue's on their way.
我让他们去划分网格搜索
I'll have them start a grid search.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在有另一个麻烦
Now we got another problem.
继续勘察现场
Keep working the scene.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
跟踪你
Followed you.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我们有30名警♥察♥在处理这事
And we got 30 cops handling it.
他们处理这个了吗
They handling this?
脚印
Footprints.
一共三组
Three sets.
包括
Including...
Beth的
Beth's.
跑进了森林里
Leading into the woods.
好的
Okay.
我们会跟进的
We'll get on it.
但你得回NCIS等我们
But you need to go back to NCIS and wait for us.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我女儿有麻烦了
My daughter's in trouble.
我们知道她还活着
We know she's alive.
暂时还活着
For now.
但不确保他们之后会对她做出什么事
But there's no telling what they're gonna do to her.
Frank 这是我们的工作
Frank. This is our job.
好吗 你得让开
Okay? You need to step away.
不然只能把你铐起来带走了
Or else we're gonna handcuff you and take you back by force.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
让Mott警长和他的队伍
Let's have Sheriff Mott and his team
从这里开始搜查
start the search from down here.
他们比我们早出发了一天 得加快速度
They got a day's start on us, so they're gonna have to act fast.
好的 我们去查一下当地失窃车辆的情况
All right, we'll check for stolen vehicles in the area.
我去查他们是不是还在靠步行赶路
We'll see if they're still on foot.
我们得在Frank做蠢事之前
And we need to get Frank out of here
把他拉走
before he does something stupid.
这事儿有点难了
Yeah, that's gonna be a problem.
改变走路步态挺聪明的
Changing your gait was a smart move.
-你是猎人吗 -算是吧
- You a hunter? - Uh, in a manner.
-在陆战队当了五年的侦查员 -啊
- Marine Force Recon, five years. - Ah.
给你个建议 真想要掩盖足迹的话
Hey, word to the wise. If you really want to mask your tracks,
用叶子把鞋底包住
tie leaves to the bottom of your boots.
我不会和你回去的
I'm not going back with you.
你没得选 Frank
It's not a choice, Frank.
你得离开这里
All right, you need to stand down.
这些人很聪明
These guys are smart.
那些警长们在做无用功
Those sheriffs are spinning their wheels.
-你能干得比他们好吗 -已经比他们好了
- And you can do better? - Already did.
那些我指给你看的足迹 是诱饵
Those footprints that I showed you... decoys.
我在路的另一边找到了一组脚印
I found another set on the other side of the road.
这才是真的
These are the real ones.
从这个拖拽的痕迹来看
From the way this one drags?
有个人受伤了
One of them's injured.
好的 我们现在回去 让大家都来跟进
Okay, all right, we go back, we get everyone on track.
我要去找女儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表