There's no profit in revenge.
但它能净化灵魂
But it cleanses the soul.
等一下
Ow! Oh! Wait a minute.
我可以让你觉得值得 请给我一个机会
I can make it worth your while. Just give me a chance.
赌场的交易
The casino deal.
我们作为合伙人加入
We go in as partners.
世代财富
Generational wealth.
我已经没有
There are no generations
后代了 Sasha
for me anymore, Sasha.
我们要杀了你
We're gonna kill you.
然后我们会找到你的儿子
And then we're gonna find your boy.
不 你不能碰Connor
No. No. You can't touch Connor.
把她带到车上去
Take her to the car.
割了她的喉咙
Cut her.
慢慢割
Slow.
哦 哦
O-Ow! Ow.
他是你的孙子
He's your grandson!
你说什么
What did you say?
Connor
Connor.
他是Elias的儿子
He's Elias' son.
你的继承
Your legacy.
把刀给我
Give me the knife.
住手
Stop this now.
Sasha和我一起来的
Sasha's coming with me.
嗯
Mm.
你有两个选择
You got two choices.
回到你的客人身边
Go back to your guests
让你儿子安息
and put your son to rest
或者对付我
or deal with me.
我们走吧
Come on, boys.
谢谢你 Dwayne
Thank you, Dwayne.
Connor是怎么回事
What was that about Connor?
你都听到了吗
You heard that?
哎哟 疼死了
Ouch, that hurts.
试着忍♥着痛疼呼吸
Just try and breathe through the pain.
你知道 我没叫你跟着我
You know, I didn't ask you to follow me.
我不想让你来救我
I didn't want you to save me.
是啊 如果我没出手
Yeah, well, if I hadn't,
你现在就在河里了
you'd be in the river right now.
我都处理好了
I had it handled.
我现在只想听你说一件事
There's only one thing I want to hear from you now.
是的 我知道 认罪供词
Yeah, I know, a confession.
我想知道关于Connor的真♥相♥
I want to know the truth about Connor.
谁是他的父亲
Who's his father?
是你 Dwayne
You are, Dwayne.
那么 你跟Beverly说的都是什么呢
Well, then, what was all that that you told Beverly?
我知道我得拖住Beverly
I knew that I had to stall Beverly,
否则她会一直找我麻烦
or she'd keep coming at me,
所以我告诉了她一件我觉得有用的事
and so I told her the one thing that I thought would work.
你和Elias上♥床♥了
That you slept with Elias.
嫉妒了吗
Jealous?
好吧 我
Okay... I...
Beverly会忍♥不住的
Beverly is not gonna be able to help herself.
她得知道Connor是不是她的亲生骨肉
She's gonna have to know if Connor is her blood.
-她会想要证据 -正确
- She'll want proof. - Exactly.
我会为她准备 DNA样本
And I will set that up for her... DNA samples.
正当合法的
Real legitimate.
然后呢
And then?
然后我来对付她
Then I will handle her.
你的意思是杀了她
You mean kill her.
我是说 我会像
I mean, I'll handle her
处理生活中的其他障碍一样处理她
the way I've handled every other obstacle in my life:
独自一人 按照我自己的方式
alone and on my own terms.
看看你的方式给你带来了什么结果
Look where that's gotten you.
我没有可选择的余地
It's not like I ever had a choice.
你知道 如果你杀了她
You know, if you kill her...
会有更多的Watkins家族的成员来追杀你
more of the Watkins kin will come after you.
这场比赛就是这样的 Dwayne
That's the name of the game, Dwayne.
也许对你来说是这样
Maybe for you.
但是Connor不一样
But it doesn't have to be for Connor.
你有办法吗
You got an idea?
是的
Yeah.
但这需要你信任我
But it requires you trusting me.
哦 Dwayne
Oh, Dwayne.
我愿意把生命托付给你
With my life.
你认为孩子还会弹别的吗
You'd think this kid knows some other riff.
他在练习 又不是音乐会
He's practicing. It's not a concert.
不 他在考验我们的决心 这才是他的目的
No, he's testing our resolve,that's what he's doing.
他想把我们拖垮
He's trying to strum us to death.
你知道 我们可以聊聊
Well, you know, we could talk instead.
没错 我们可以 我是说 如果你想的话
Yeah, we could. I mean, if you want to.
我是 我只是建议
I was... I just suggested it.
只是在NCIS的时候
Well, it just seemed back at NCIS
你好像并不想这么做
you didn't really want to.
哦 不是的 我只是喜欢第二天早上
Oh, no, I love having awkward conversations
尴尬的谈话
the morning after.
确切地说 我也是
Two, to be precise.
好的 我们成年了 让我们把它说出来
Okay, we're adults. Let's just lay it out there.
好吧 我觉得我们应该跟
All right, I think we should
-Pride聊聊我们的事 -我想我们应该冷静一段时间
- talk to Pride about us. - I think we should cool it.
-什么 你觉得我们应该和Pride聊聊吗 -是啊
- What? You think we should talk to Pride? - Well, yeah.
只是报备一下 确保
Just to cover our bases and make sure
-我们没有越界 -好吧
- we're within the lines. - Yeah.
当然 或者在搞清楚这是什么之前
Sure. Or we could just not say anything at all
我们什么都不说
until we figure out what this is.
按照你的说法 这什么都不是
Well, according to you it's nothing.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你说的是 冷静一段时间
"Cool it off" is what you said.
我发誓 我要出去
I swear, I'm going out there
-砸了这孩子的吉他 -Carter
- and I'm smashing this kid's guitar. - Carter.
不 说真的 我们为什么要在这里照看这个疯狂的炸♥弹♥客
No seriously, why are we here babysitting this mad bomber
他明明应该被关进奥尔良监狱
when he should be in Orleans Jail?
因为是Pride让我们这么做的 他有他的理由
Yeah, because Pride asked us to, and he has his reasons.
我只是希望我知道
Well, I just wish I knew
他的理由是什么
what those reasons were.
我们马上就知道了
Well, we're about to find out.
Pride想让我们把Connor带走
Pride wants us to take Connor in.
-噢 抱歉 我这儿有点疼 -嗯
- Oh, ow! Sorry, I'm a little sore there. - Mm.
-伤得很重吧 -是的
- Pretty bruised up, huh? - Yeah.
我跟Beverly Watkins和她的家人起了争执
I had a disagreement with Beverly Watkins and her family.
嗯 第二回合吗
Hmm. Going back for round two?
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我们得让Beverly证明自己有罪
We need to get Beverly to incriminate herself.
你觉得她跟Elias Watkins开车
You think she was involved in Elias Watkins'
去杀Sasha有关吗
drive-by attempt on Sasha's life?
或许吧
Probably.
还涉嫌谋杀Ashley MacManus
And also involved in the murder of Ashley MacManus.
那些高跟鞋印可能是她的
Those high heel prints could belong to her.
我能理解派Sasha去
Look, I understand sending Sasha,
但为什么还派Connor呢
but Connor?
-我能完成任务 -你当然可以
- I can do this. - Sure you can.
但这有必要吗
But is it necessary?
听着 这一切都不完美 是吧
Look, none of this is perfect. All right?
Sasha告诉Beverly说 Connor
Sasha told Beverly that Connor...
是她的孙子
is her grandson.
等等 是这样吗
Wait, am I?
不是的 宝贝
No, baby.
我真的不理解
I-I really don't understand.
-我们漏掉了什么 -Beverly想要证据
- What are we missing here? - Beverly wants proof.
她答应和Sasha在私人实验室见面
She's agreed to meet Sasha at a private lab
来检测Connor的DNA
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表