哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
卡车里是谁
Who's in the truck?
-Bob -Bob
- Bob. - Bob?
Roland杀了Abel之后我就跑了 是他停车带上了我
I ran after Roland killed Abel and he pulled over for me.
你劫了他的车吗
You carjacked him?
快上
Move in.
Roland给了我所有的钱
Roland gave me all the money.
我只是想逃走
I was just trying to get away.
不是我们要找的人
Not our guy.
Lucy
Lucy.
Roland到底在哪里
Where the hell is Roland?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不想知道
And I don't want to.
哦 我从Dooky Chase那儿买♥♥来了所有你爱吃的东西
Ooh, I got all your faves from Dooky Chase.
炸鸡吗
Fried chicken?
没错
That's right.
呃 红豆和米饭呢
Uh, red beans and rice?
带了 宝贝
Yes, baby.
那辣香肠带了吗
How about that hot sausage thing
那种让我胃部灼热 但是绝对值得的香肠
that gives me heartburn but it's totally worth it?
Sebastian 打住 我说过我都买♥♥了
Sebastian, stop. I said I got it all.
谢天谢地 你是最棒的
Oh, thank God, you're the best.
在Carter看来 一顿好饭就是
Carter's idea of a good meal is just
热火鸡加奶酪
warmed-up turkey and cheese.
你们在安全屋的事上
Yeah, well, you've been such a champ
表现得如此出色
with this whole safe house thing
我想也许能让你们歇口气
I thought maybe you could catch a break.
我最近有没有跟你说过我有多爱你呢
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore you?
在一个
In a...
很好的朋友的程度
real friend kind of way?
我很乐意听你这么说 但是
And I love to hear that, but, um,
我现在有点小麻烦
I got a little problem right now.
我被跟踪了 不管那人是谁 他在加速
I'm being followed, and whoever it is is speeding up.
好了 T 我们这就去找你
All right, T, we're on our way to you,
-我们只需要你的位置 -考虑到这家伙
- we just need your location. - Considering this guy
可能是冲着你来的 Sebastian
is probably gunning for you, Sebastian,
这可能不是个好主意
that's probably not the best idea.
我不确定我是否在乎这个问题
Not sure that I care.
我们不会不管你的
We're not gonna leave you hanging.
现在 告诉我你在哪
Now, just tell me where you are.
Terry Parkway
Terry Parkway.
正试着把他尽量往远处带
Trying to get this guy as far away as I can.
我不想让任何无辜的旁观者
I don't want any innocent bystanders
卷入接下来发生的事
getting in the middle of what happens next.
接下来要做的是你从Terry Parkway路
What's gonna happen next is you're gonna take
到Canal工业区 就在驳船旁边
Terry Parkway to Industry Canal, next to the barge.
好吧 我们马上就到
All right? Cavalry will be there.
好吧 不要迟到
Okay. Don't be late.
保证
Promise.
伙计们 我看不到后面那辆车
Guys. I don't have a visual of the follow car.
有可能我把他甩开了 但我不这么认为
It's possible I lost him, but I don't think so.
你们大概什么时候到
What's your ETA?
伙计们
Guys?
不
No.
啊 我要把事情简单化 警♥察♥
Ah. I'm-a make this real simple, cop.
你得告诉我在哪能找到那个
You're gonna tell me where I can find the race traitor
杀了我弟弟的叛徒
who killed my brother
否则我就杀了你
or I'm gonna kill you.
看来我知道你的回答了
Looks like I got my answer.
我没有迟到
I wasn't late.
没错 但你差一点点就迟到了
No. But you cut it awful close.
又不是我开的车
I wasn't driving.
嗯
Mmm.Mmm.
-我的天啊 你得尝尝这些玉米粉 -很棒
- Oh, my God. You got to try these grits. - So good.
-你吃过这些玉米粉吗 -嗯
- Have you tried these grits? - Mm-mmm.
过来 到这里来
Come here. Come here.
嗯 伙计们 那些盒子里
Mmm! You guys, there's literally, like,
好像真的有玻璃
glass in those boxes.
乞丐不能挑肥拣瘦
Beggars can't be choosers.
是啊 而且Carter连饭都做不好
Yeah, plus, Carter can't make a meal to save his life.
我的工作是保护你
It's my job to protect you,
不是喂饱你
not to feed you.
嗯
Mmm.
我看不下去了
Ugh, I can't watch this anymore.
如果有人想加入的话 我要去Pride的酒吧
I'm going to Pride's bar if anyone wants to join.
好吧 等等 我跟你一起去
All right, hold on,I'm gonna go with you.
你可以来也可以吃
Uh, you can come or you can eat,
但你绝对不能整晚在我耳朵边上嚼那些垃圾
But you definitely can't chew that crap in my ear all night.
但是这剩下很多还...
But there's so much left to...
-再见 -Sebastian 再见
- Bye. - See you later, Sebastian.
拜拜
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Mm?
-你要来点吗 -呃 不了
- You want some? - U-Uh, no.
我喜欢没有碎玻璃的食物
I prefer my food without glass in it.
好吧 很好
Okay. Fair enough.
你要去酒吧吗
You gonna go to the bar?
我不知道
I don't know.
你呢
You?
我有文件要归档
Got paperwork to file.
哦
Oh.
我能帮忙
I can help.
我猜你还喜欢 极乐世界
I'm assuming you're still riding a Dooky's bliss wave.
如果你想这么称呼的话 是的
If that's what you want to call it, yeah.
很好 我有事要告诉你
Good, 'cause I got to tell you something.
哦 不 你没有
Oh. No, you don't.
-不 我有的 -不 没事的
- Yeah, I do. - Nah, nah, it's all right.
你是在为你和Kara找房♥子
You're trying to find a house for you and Kara.
发给我的房♥源信息是个错误
And the listings that got sent to me were a mistake.
你对此感觉如何呢
How does that make you feel?
不错
Okay.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我们早就谈过了 我们不可能
You know, we talked about this, uh, we're not gonna be able
永远做室友
to be roommates forever.
这根本不算什么
That's not really a thing.
-确实不算什么 -是的
- It's not. - No.
不过 也许有一天会不一样的
Maybe someday, though.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 将来 当你又老又讨厌的时候
I mean, in the future, uh,when you're old and gross
Kara会受不了你身上那些讨厌的习惯
and Kara is completely over all of your annoying habits,
你就会意识到我是
then you're gonna realize that I was the greatest roommate
你这一生中最棒的室友
that you ever had in your life
你就会爬回来的
and you're gonna come crawling back.
也许那天
And then maybe on that day,
也许 我会带你回去的
I may take you back.
我希望如此
I hope so.
我不能保证
I can't make any promises.
你知道吗 我可能会有孩子
You know? I might have kids.
那两个人真是亲密无间
Those two are thick as thieves.
其他人在哪里呢
Where are the others?
-Hannah和Carter吗 -嗯哼
- Hannah and Carter? - Mm-hmm.
-我不知道 工作吧 我猜 -哼
- I don't know. Working, I guess. - Hmm.
你说他们在工作 要我说嘛
You say working, I say... Well...
你说什么
You say what?
哦 别这样 Dwayne Pride
Oh, come on, Dwayne Pride.
你已经看到他们是如何相处的了
You've seen how they are with each other.
你忙着为你和
You're too busy blissing out
Rita的订婚而幸福
on your engagement to Rita.
你觉得Hannah和Carter...
You think Hannah and Carter...
不是觉得
I don't think it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表