他们是罪有应得
They're getting what they deserve.
我和家人也有矛盾
I've had my own problems with family.
我对Cassius Pride了如指掌
Oh, I know all about Cassius Pride.
-噢 -这是你叛逆的方式吗
- Oh. - Is this your form of rebellion?
我从来都不像我父亲
I was, uh, never anything like my father.
我也是 但我没有参与我父亲的罪行
Me, either, but just because I wasn't involved
并不意味着我没有为此付出代价
in my father's crimes doesn't mean I'm not paying the price.
收拾他
Picking up all the pieces
制♥造♥的烂摊子
of the mess he created.
这是你的责任吗
Does that have to be your responsibility?
所有被遗弃的母亲 妻子和孩子
All those mothers, wives and children being left behind
都需要有人照顾
need someone to take care of them.
似乎要承担的责任太多了
It just seems like a lot to take on.
换成是你 你不会这么做吗
Would you do any less?
嗯
Mm.
我们不能选择自己的家庭
Well, we don't get to pick our family.
如果能选的话
If we did,
我们还会有这样的经历吗
would any of us have the ones that we do?
打扰下 Sasha
Excuse me. Sasha.
啊 怎么了 Dwayne
Ugh. What is it, Dwayne?
我告诉过你我什么都不知道
I told you I don't know anything about...
这是谁
Who's this?
昂 我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
侄子吗 可能是堂弟吗
Nephew? Cousin maybe?
我说了 我不知道
I said "I don't know."
就是他偷了你的车
This is who stole your van.
如果你想让我认为你是无辜的
If you want me to think that you're innocent,
你就帮我抓住他们
you'll help me catch them.
你知道吗 我已经不想再试着让你听我说话了
You know what, I'm so tired of trying to make you listen.
我会一直问下去 直到我知道真♥相♥
Well, I'm gonna keep asking till I get the truth.
你想问多少次都行
You can ask as many times as you want,
我的回答是不会改变的
it's not gonna change my story.
趴下
Get down!
刚刚有人想杀了我们
Someone just tried to kill us.
是时候放下你不知道
It's time to drop the pretense
这里发生了什么的伪装了
that you have no idea what's going on here.
他们以前来过这里
They've been here before.
他们现在想从现在希望那里购买♥♥♥房♥♥产
They wanted to buy properties from Hope Now.
哪些地♥产♥
Which properties?
被烧毁的那些
The ones that got burned down.
他们拿去做什么
To do what with them?
我不在乎 我也没问
I don't care, and I didn't ask.
听着 我跟他们说"不"一周后他们就回来了
Listen, I told them "no," and they returned a week later.
他们威胁我 我真的很生气
They threatened me, which really pissed me off.
别浪费我的时间了
Will you stop wasting my time
告诉我他们是谁好吗
and just tell me who they are?
他们是我入狱前的
They're former associates of mine
同伙
from before I went to prison.
Broussard财团的成员吗
Broussard Syndicate members?
嗯 他们曾经是
Well, they used to be.
我离开后 他们站了出来
With me out of the way, people stepped up,
填补了空缺
they filled the void.
你的家族并不总是充满光明
Well, your family wasn't always filled with the brightest lights.
-谢谢你 -但燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击你的房♥子
- Thank you. - But firebombing your property,
光天化日之下向你开枪 风险很大
shooting at you in broad daylight... That's a big risk.
这绝不是几个人
This has got to be about more
简简单单想买♥♥♥房♥♥子而已
than just a couple of guys wanting to buy some buildings.
你要我说多少遍呢
How many times do I have to say it?
我已经不是那个世界的一部分了
I'm not a part of that world anymore,
我正在努力改变我的生活
and I'm just trying to turn my life around.
你有什么发现 Carter
What you got, Carter?
警局对那辆车发出了全境协查通告
NOPD's got a BOLO out on the car.
街对面的人会从他的摄像机里取出录像
Guy across the street is gonna pull the video from his camera.
他不停地说 现在希望基金会 很烦人
Again. Says Hope Now is a nuisance.
这可不是你想要的名声 对吧
Not exactly the rep you were going for, is it?
我不能控制我的亲戚
Well, I can't control my relatives.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know that better than anyone.
我需要名字
I need names.
Elias Watkins
Elias Watkins.
有个巡警说他上周看到
One of the cops who works the beat said
Watkins从这里出来
he saw Watkins coming out of here last week.
嗯
Huh.
来威胁你的就是他吗 Sasha
That who came by to threaten you... Sasha?
告诉我 不然我就找个理由把你送回监狱
Tell me, or I will find a reason to take you back to prison.
我能对付Watkins Dwayne
I can deal with Watkins, Dwayne.
是啊
Yeah.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
这是警♥察♥的事
And this is police business.
你别管这事
You stay out of it.
好吧 谢了
Okay, thanks.
-Watkins没在家 -嘿
- Watkins isn't at home. - Hey.
Carter从那个警♥察♥那里得到的情报可能是错误的
Carter's Intel from that cop may have been wrong.
Watkins年轻时惹过很多麻烦
Watkins got into plenty of trouble when he was young.
Sasha掌管家族的时候吗
When Sasha was running the family?
是的 但从那以后他就没有犯罪记录了
Yeah, but his record's been clean ever since.
Sasha入狱促使他想办法
So Sasha going to jail motivated him to figure out
不被抓吗
how not to get caught?
或者他只是个开脱衣舞俱乐部的
Or he just might be some icky law-abiding citizen
守法公民
that owns a strip club.
为什么我们要找的人里 就没开冷冻酸奶店的呢
Why is it no one we look for runs a frozen yogurt shop?
因为干那个没利润
'Cause there is no money in it.
我相信Pride和Carter一定会很高兴
I'm sure Pride and Carter are gonna be excited to look for him
到 跳舞 跳舞 跳舞 跳舞 去找他
at Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance.
-哦 “跳舞 跳舞 跳舞”被关了吗 -嗯哼
- Oh? Was "Dance, Dance, Dance" taken? - Mm-hmm.
也许吧
Probably.
你到底要不要告诉我你和Carter是怎么回事
So, you gonna tell me what's up with you and Carter or what?
不要
No.
好吧
Okay.
我只想说
Well, I'm just gonna say one more thing:
保守秘密会伤害整个团队
that keeping secrets hurts a team.
你听说过我做过什么伤害团队的事吗
Hey, have you ever known me to do anything to hurt this team?
-没有 -我不会让这种事发生的
- No. - Never gonna let that happen.
为什么 因为你会坦白交代吗
Why? Because you're gonna come clean?
嘿 你好啊 Patton 有什么发现吗
Hey. What's up, Patton? You got something?
是的 查到了那个年轻盗车贼的身份了
Yeah. Been trying to I.D. our young van thief.
嘿 我跟你还没完
Hey. I'm not done.
在执法部门的数据库里
Struck out using facial recognition
用面部识别识别出来的
in the law enforcement database.
但是看这里
But lookee here.
有时候答案就在你眼前
Sometimes the answer's right under your nose.
他不在Sasha给我们的志愿者名单上
He wasn't listed on the volunteer list that Sasha gave us.
因为他和学校同学一起参观了那里
Yeah, 'cause he visited with the school group.
你有名字吗
You got a name?
Connor Davenport
Connor Davenport.
我们是正确的 他17岁
We were right. He's 17 years old.
但我没发现他之前搞过什么事情
But he's been in no trouble that I could find.
看起来他是在一张干净的纸上乱涂乱画
Looks like he's scribbled all over that clean sheet.
-他在哪里生活 -Metairie
- Where's he live? - Metairie.
Pride已经往相反的方向开了
Pride's already driving in the opposite direction.
我们在车上给Pride打电♥话♥ 如果有其他关于那孩子的发现
We'll call Pride from the car. Let us know if you find anything else
请通知我们
about that kid.
好吧 跟他谈完后给我打电♥话♥
Okay, call me after you talk to him.
17岁吗
17?
是啊 但我不知道那人是谁
Yeah, and I have no idea who it is.
我不记得跟一个叫Davenport的人
I don't remember having a problem
有什么矛盾
with anyone named Davenport.
也许这只是青少年的恶作剧
Maybe it was just teenage mischief.
是啊 他和Sasha的慈善机构的关系
Yeah, well, his connection to Sasha's charity
让我很怀疑
makes me doubt it.
我知道你
I know you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表