伤在胳膊
He was shot in the arm.
警♥察♥说他没看清枪手
Police say he didn't get a good look at the shooter.
还没破案
It remains unresolved.
好的 咱去会会Jacobi先生
Okay. Let's track down Mr. Jacobi,
看看他是否愿意配合
see if he's willing to come in and talk to us.
你和Sebastian开始在枪击的时间和地点区域
You and Sebastian start reviewing traffic cams
检索交通监控
in that area around the time of the shooting.
看看有无蓝色车辆
See if there's a blue vehicle.
当当当 希望没打搅到您
Knock, knock. Hope I'm not interrupting.
哦 完全没有
Oh, not at all.
今早饭的时候还想你来着
Missed you at breakfast this morning,
你可是我们谈话内容的主角
and you were a major part of the conversation.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是
Meaning...
好吧 我知道你是个大忙人
well, I understand you're a busy woman.
一天比一天忙
And getting busier every day.
我今天得到了份工作
I got a job offer today...
在堪萨斯城的ACLU负责法律事务
Running legal affairs for the ACLU in Kansas City.
哦 我天 真了不得
Oh, my. Uh, that's big.
是的
Yes.
但是这不是我来的目的
But not why I'm here.
呃 我希望你能帮我 你义诊时
Um, I'm hoping you can help me. You did a lot of work
帮助了大量无家可归的人
with the homeless when you volunteered at the free clinic.
-是的 -一个经常来我们储藏室的人
- I did. - One of our regulars at the pantry
失踪了 他名字叫Dan
seems to be missing. His name is Dan.
不知道姓什么
Don't have a last name.
也许你知道怎么找到他
Maybe you'd know how to track him down?
我和Jimmy想找到他 就是想确定他没事
Jimmy and I are trying to find him, just make sure he's okay.
好吧 根据我的经验 无家可归的人
Well, in my experience, some people without homes
有时候不希望自己被找到
don't always want to be found.
好吧 关于Dan 至少我知道
Well, what little I know about Dan,
他不像是想躲起来的那种人
it doesn't seem like he's trying to hide.
他经常试着帮助别人
Mostly, he's trying to help other folks.
听着像个好人
Sounds like a good man.
是 跟他接触好几个月了
Yeah. Seen him for months.
我只是从没想过问他的姓
I just never thought to ask his last name
或者他的私生活
or any details about his life.
不 过度自责对于帮助遭遇不公待遇的
No, beating yourself up is not gonna do anything
无家可归的人 或者找到他
to solve the inequities of homelessness
都没有任何帮助
or help find him.
真理了
True enough.
好吧 呃 让我们集中精力
Well, uh, let's focus on
解决眼前的问题
the problem we have right in front of us.
我打给诊所
I'll call the clinic.
如果Dan在那就医
If Dan was a patient there,
他们可以给走社保
they could give us a welfare check.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们也会 呃
And they'll also, uh,
寻找匹配这个描述的无名尸体
look for John Does matching that description.
哦 我没想过这点
Oh, I hadn't considered that.
很可悲 我 额 都见惯了
Sadly, I, uh, see it all too often.
你好 Ted 我是特别探员Khoury
Hi, Ted. I'm Special Agent Khoury.
你可以叫我Hannah 这位是特别探员Gregorio
You can call me Hannah. This is Special Agent Gregorio.
叫我Tammy就行 感谢你今天来和我们面谈
Tammy. Thanks for coming down here to talk with us today.
呃 让我来是跟枪击我的那个人有关吗
Uh, this have something to do with the person who shot me?
你们抓到他了吗
You catch him?
还没有 但我们在调查其他一些枪击案
No, but we're investigating some other shootings
我们认为可能跟你的案子有关
that we think may be related to yours.
我们需要问你一些问题
We need to ask you some questions.
我们可以按你的节奏来 如果你觉得
We can go at your pace, and if it ever
有些不舒服了 我们可以停下
feels like too much, we can stop.
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay.
告诉我们你被枪击的时候
Tell us what you were doing on the side of that highway
在高速公路旁边干什么
when you were shot.
嗯 换轮胎
Um... changing a tire.
呃 我可能是轧过了一个螺丝钉还是什么
Uh, I'd run over a screw or somethi...
我 我跟其他警官说过了
I-I told the other officers all about it.
是的 但我们想听听你自己的描述
Yeah, but we'd like to hear it in your own words.
在受到伤害的时候忘掉的细节
Details lost in a traumatic moment
经常会在事后浮现
are often remembered later.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
呃
Uh...
我刚转过身来
I just turned around
准备把板子放到车里
to put the flat in my trunk,
那个时候我感觉到 呃
and then I felt this, um,
胳膊上火♥辣♥辣地疼
searing pain in my arm.
我一开始没反应过来发生了什么事
I didn't understand what had happened at first.
呃 子弹穿过了我的肩膀然后
Uh, the bullet went through my shoulder and...
然后打断了我的锁骨
and-and splintered my collarbone.
你说你是转过身之后
You said you turned around
-才遭到的枪击 对吗 -是的
- before you were shot, right? - Yeah.
呃 医院的急诊医生说我是运气好
Uh, the ER doc at the hospital called me lucky.
说如果不是我转身了
Said if I hadn't turned,
子弹会射中我颈静脉
the bullet would have hit my jugular.
你能活下来可不只是运气好
It was more than luck that saved your life.
是吗 我 我可不觉得走运
Well, I-I don't feel so lucky.
我没法工作
I can't work.
我没法抱我的孩子
I can't hold my kids.
每次手握方向盘都伴着急性焦虑症
I can't get behind the wheel without having a panic attack.
我们理解 Ted 你已经帮我们很多了
We understand, Ted. You've been really helpful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 不管枪击我的是谁
Look, whoever did this to me...
他们都不该现在还在逍遥法外
It's not right they're still walking free.
时间 地点 弹道
The time, the location, the ballistics
跟其他的狙击手袭击案件一致
line up exactly with other sniper attacks.
但是
But?
但是这个人站在那里一览无遗
But the man was standing there in plain view.
正面 背面 没什么区别
Front, back, it didn't matter.
他的目标中心没有遮挡
His center mass was on full display.
所以枪手是失手了
So the shooter's aim was off.
你自己也说过狙击手偶然也会犯错
Said yourself every sniper makes the occasional mistake.
是的 但我们要找的这位狙击手没犯过这种错
I did, but our shooter doesn't make this kind of mistake.
嘿 Pride 还是我
Hey, Pride, it's me again.
呃 我这有些东西你应该看看
Uh, I have something you need to see.
再看一次
Again.
这是巴吞鲁日(路易斯安那州首府)警方发过来的视频吗
This the footage from Baton Rouge PD?
是的 不止这些 说起来 当地警方不知道
Yeah, and more. So, local PD didn't realize
他们要找的是
that they were supposed to be searching for
一个有经验的狙击手 对吗
a sniper that was experienced, right?
所以他们只调取了枪击现场
So they only pulled traffic cam footage
附近的交通探头视频
from the surrounding area of the shooting.
他们认为子弹是从
They figured the shot came from
Ted背后经过的一辆车里射出的
a moving vehicle that was rolling up behind Ted.
是的 但我们知道嫌犯倾向于
Right. But now we know that our suspect prefers
在至少500码之外的一个固定位置
a stationary shot from at least 500 yards away.
当地警方的查找范围不够大
Locals weren't looking far enough out.
确实
Mm-hmm.
这是Ted被枪击的时候
This is the moment Ted got shot,
附近的一个交通探头拍下的
taken from a nearby traffic cam.
而这是半英里外出口旁边的
And this is from a fast food restaurant security cam
一家快餐店的监控探头拍下的
off an exit half a mile out.
现在 实验室那边说我们应该找一辆蓝色的车
Now, lab says that we should be looking for a blue vehicle
2000年前后生产的
that was manufactured around the year 2000.
-像这个吗 -对
- Like this one? - Yeah.
这辆皮卡在Ted被枪击几秒钟后
This pickup passes in front of the camera
经过了探头前面
a few seconds after Ted was shot.
开这辆车的人有可能是我们要找的狙击手
Whoever's driving this truck could be our sniper,
可能是在逃离现场
possibly fleeing the scene.
所以 你看你能不能查查车牌 给我们个名字
So, see if you can pull up the plate, get us a name.
我会发个协查通报的
I'll get a BOLO out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表