I don't understand.So she's ghosting you?
不 我们每天都聊天
No. We talk every day.
那她语气里有什么东西吗
Then there's something in her tone?
-语气正常 -好吧 这是什么
- Tone is the same. - Well, then, what is it?
-什么 -没啥
- What's what? - What nothing.
Tammy的新女友有点不对劲
Something's going on with Tammy's new girlfriend
却不告诉我怎么回事
and she won't tell me what.
没什么可说的 这只是一种感觉
There's nothing to tell. It's just a sense I get.
哦 我以为我们喜欢Kara
Oh. I thought we liked Kara.
我们确实如此 这就是问题所在
We do. That's the problem.
她要是已婚了 这才会是问题
Well, it's only a problem if she's married.
-她已经结婚了 -伙计们 她还没结婚
- She's married. - Guys, she's not married.
而且我也没感到无聊或害怕 这可是第一次
And I'm not getting bored or scared, which is a first.
我真的很想让她进入我的生活 这也是第一次
I really want her in my life, which is also a first,
一切都很好 这确实是个问题
and things are really great, which is really problematic.
为什么
Why?
因为我们已经交往一段时间了 我真的想把她
Because we've been dating for a while and I really want
介绍给我的家人们 但我不能这样做
to introduce her to my family and that's not an option.
因为你妈妈不知道你是同性恋
Because your mom doesn't know you're gay.
-没错 -好吧 那就告诉她吧
- Yeah. - Okay, well, then just tell her.
好吧
Okay.
我会的
I'm gonna.
-等等 真的吗 -是的
- Wait, really? - Yeah.
-太好了 -了不起的一步
- That's great! - What an amazing step.
好呀 真的太好了 唯一的问题是
Yeah, it's great and amazing, except I feel like
我紧张得想吐甚至晕过去
I'm gonna vomit or pass out.
我真的不知道她会有什么反应
I-I really don't know how she's gonna react.
嘿 我们能不能把注意力集中
Hey, can we just focus on the bad cops
-在我们要抓的坏警♥察♥身上 -我猜也是
- we're trying to catch, please? - I guess.
-有道理 -太好了
- Fair enough. - Okay, great.
这些档案让我们完整地了解到Palmer
So the archives allowed us to see the entirety of Palmer,
Yates还有Blakely的投诉记录
Yates, and Blakely's complaint history.
我们发现了一些奇怪的东西
And we found something a little odd.
通常情况下 如果警♥察♥有被投诉的记录
Typically, with officers who have a record of complaints,
相关记录都是很零散的
the incidents are sporadic.
这写一点儿 那写一点儿 而且通常是在警♥察♥职业生涯的后期
Here and there, usually later in the officer's career.
是的 但在Palmer和 Yates 还有Blakely案子中
Yeah, but in the case of Palmer, Yates and Blakely,
作为新手 他们刚从警♥察♥学院出来
they were getting complaints filed against them
就收到了针对他们的投诉
right out of the police academy, as rookies.
那可能是个巧合
Well, that could be a coincidence.
我也是这么想的 因此 我们随机挑选了一些警♥察♥档案
We thought that, too. So we randomly picked files
他们都有着大量不正当行为的投诉
of officers who had a high volume of misconduct complaints.
同样的行为模式 刚从学院出来
Same force pattern. Right out of the academy.
我认为我们知道原因
Yeah, and we think we know why.
共同点是他们的老师
The common thread is their academy instructor,
指挥官Pat Campbell
Commander Pat Campbell.
你认为他是他们有攻击性行为的原因吗
You think he's the reason they're coming out aggressive?
所以在警♥察♥学院有一个被称为
So there's this concept in police academies
"战士训练"的概念
called "warrior training."
它教授这种“我们对抗他们”的哲学
It teaches this "us versus them" philosophy.
Campbell一直在南方各地的
Campbell's been teaching this
研讨会上教这个
in seminars all across the South.
表明这些警♥察♥的行为不是孤立事件
Suggests these behaviors of the officers
而是系统性的
is not an isolated incident but systemic.
更重要的是 组织性 这是RICO的一个门槛
And more importantly, organized, which is a bar for RICO.
我会通知Pride调查Campbell指挥官
I'll let Pride know to check out Commander Campbell.
我们目前的课程包括心理学
Our current modules include psychology,
犯罪学 调查和证据
criminology, investigation and evidence.
但是课程每年都在变化
But the curriculum changes every year.
你认为你的训练单元中
Would you say any of your modules
有哪些是为强势或好斗的警官设计的吗
make for officers who are more forceful or combative?
额 战士训练
Ah. Warrior training.
-不 我们不这样做 -真的吗
- No, we don't do that. - Really?
因为你讲授过这方面的课程
Because you've taught seminars on the subject.
是的 是在几年前
I did. Few years back.
但就像我说的 我们随着时代而改变
But like I say, we change with the times.
有相当数量的警官
There's been a significant number of officers
刚从警♥察♥学院毕业
accumulating excessive force complaints
就累计了过多的暴♥力♥投诉
right out of the academy.
这表明时代并没有太大变化
It suggests that the times haven't changed much.
我被告知要和你们谈谈
I was told I had to talk to you.
我得问问为什么几个海军警♥察♥
Got to ask why a couple of Navy cops
对我们的训练这么感兴趣
are so interested in our training.
我们只想确定你们警官在这里学到的东西
We're just trying to determine whether there's a correlation
是否和他们在街上的行动
between what your officers learn here
存在关联
and their actions on the streets.
你有哪个特别想要了解的警员吗
Any particular officers you have in mind?
因为我训练过好几百人
'Cause I've trained hundreds.
让我们先了解下大致情况吧
Let's just keep it general for now.
哦 好吧 大致的情况 你可能要和
Oh, well, general, you might want to talk
外勤训练官谈谈
to the field training officers.
大多数外勤训练官对于新人说的第一件事
First thing most FTOs say to a rookie
就是"忘掉你在学校里学到的一切"
is "Forget everything you learned at the academy."
似乎适得其反
Seems counterproductive.
我们努力教育我们的学员成为
We try to teach our cadets to be
有思想的社区成员
thoughtful members of the community.
FTO试图教他们如何在现实世界中生存
FTOs try to teach them how to survive in the real world.
那新警员自己呢
Well, what about the, uh,the recruits themselves?
是否有任何形式的好斗行为
Any patterns of belligerence?
你是想问 是不是有些新警员比其他人更有侵略性吗 那是当然的
Are some recruits more aggressive than others? Sure.
想成为警♥察♥的人确实有特定的类型
Takes a particular type of person who wants to be a cop.
新奥尔良很难找到
And it's a struggle for New Orleans
合格的候选者
to find quality candidates.
那些不仅能做这份工作
People who can not only do the job,
而且愿意做这份工作的人
but who want to do the job.
所以你就让任何跨进警校大门的人都能成为警♥察♥么
So you just rubber-stamp anyone who comes through the door.
这是一个问题还是一个陈述
Was that a question or a statement?
我们只是想了解你在告诉我们什么
We're just trying to understand what you're telling us.
招募警员是个挑战
Recruiting's a challenge,
但我们淘汰了那些鲁莽的人和狂热的枪♥支♥爱好者
but we weed out the hotheads and the gun nuts
把最优秀的男男女♥女♥放到了街上
to put the best men and women on the streets.
现在 除非你想了解
Now, unless there's any specific officers
某个具体的警官
you want to ask me about...
是的
Yeah, we do.
你能告诉我们这两个人的情况吗
What can you tell us about these two?
嗯 Blakely和Yates
Hmm. Blakely and Yates.
中庸的申请者
Middle-of-the-pack candidates.
顺利地毕业了
Made it through without a problem.
然而自从毕业后这俩人就惹了一堆麻烦
There's been nothing but problems since they graduated.
我们正在调查他们
We're investigating them for excessive force,
-是否过度使用暴♥力♥ -拜托 伙计们 你们就是执法部门的
- among other things. - Come on, guys, you're in law enforcement.
你知道我们每个人多少都会被投诉过
You know how many complaints get lodged against every one of us.
不 我从没有因为“反抗拘捕”把犯人送进医院
No. I've never put anyone in the hospital for "resisting arrest."
对 我也一样 但Blakely和Yates
No, me neither, but Blakely and Yates,
跟旋转门似的 在重症监护室进进出出
it's like a revolving door at the ICU.
我把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you what I know.
他们都是优秀的学员 在这里没出问题
They were good cadets. No problems here.
据我所知 为了维护公共安全
As far as I understand, they sacrifice a lot
他们付出了很多
to keep the public safe.
现在 如果你们没意见的话 我先行一步
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我倒是对此有意见
Got a difference of opinion on that one.
♪ When we are apart ♪
♪ I will remember ♪
♪ The summer ♪
♪ Remember when everything ♪
♪ Was bright and new... ♪
Rita
Rita?
那是什么味道
What is that incredible smell?
这是小龙虾盖浇饭
It's craw fish étouffée.
没错 我知道 做这道
And, yes, I know the risk I take
你最拿手的菜会冒怎样的风险
cooking one of your specialties.
毫无疑问 肯定很好吃
I have no doubt that it will be amazing.
你知道没必要这么做
You know that's not necessary.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表