探员让我准备好
Agent instructed me to be prepared
随时调整它们
to adjust them on the fly.
你在国土安♥全♥部♥的联络人是谁
Who was your contact at DHS?
Suzie Warner
Suzie Warner.
负责监狱协调的特别探员
Special agent in charge of prison coordination.
她会为我证明的
She'll vouch for me.
是她让你改变巴士路线的吗
She had you rerouting the buses?
-还让我更改日志 -有多久了
- And changing the logs. - For how long?
最近几周 她会打电♥话♥ 我把我的权限密♥码♥给她
Last few weeks. She'll call. I give her my clearance code,
她就会给我新的路线
she'll give me the new route.
你见过这个特别探员Suzie Warner吗
Did you ever meet this Special Agent Suzie Warner?
她在华盛顿 一切都通过电♥话♥进行
She's in D.C., did everything by phone.
她耍了你
She played you.
听着 我不是白♥痴♥
Look, I'm not an idiot.
我拿到了国土安♥全♥部♥的文件
I got DHS paperwork
和其它证明资料
and everything.
为了答谢我的帮助 她甚至给了我一笔现金奖励
She even sent me a cash bonus for my help.
我们需要那些文件
We're gonna need that paperwork.
还有现金
And the cash.
我不相信我们还没有得到任何
Can't believe we haven't gotten any news
有关Brooks的消息
on the Brooks front.
我们当然有 Hannah说她们有线索了
Sure we have. Hannah says they got a lead.
看来RAC骗了监狱调度员
Looks like the RAC tricked the prison dispatcher
让巴士改道了
into rerouting the bus.
一个假扮国土安♥全♥部♥的女人 我要给他们的创造力点赞
Woman pretending to be DHS. Give 'em points for creativity.
好吧 现在我们有两个蒙面枪手
All right, so now we have, uh, two masked gunmen
和一个神秘女人了吗
and a mystery woman now?
也许RAC确实是在重组
Maybe the RAC is reorganizing after all.
你知道 我读了你在 RAC卧底时的报告
You know, I read your reports from when you were undercover
你做得很好
inside the RAC. You did good work.
那一定很刺♥激♥
Must have been a thrill.
是啊 很有意思 你知道的
Oh, yeah, it was a blast, you know.
如果你说的"刺♥激♥"是指非常可怕的话
If by "thrill" you mean utterly terrifying.
周围的人如果知道你是警♥察♥
Surrounded by people who would kill you
就会杀了你
if they knew you were a cop.
呃 有一点那个原因
Uh, a little bit that part.
不 可怕的是
No, the scary thing was...
他们看起来很正常
just how normal they seemed.
-正常吗 -嗯,是的
- Normal? - Well, yeah.
我是说 有时候 你懂得
I mean, sometimes, you know.
呃 玩电子游戏
Uh, playing video games,
想念他们的女朋友和孩子
missing their girlfriends and kids,
交换辣椒食谱
swapping chili recipes.
你知道 他们本可能就是你或者我
You know, it could have easily been you or me.
除了暴♥力♥ 激进的种族主义
Minus the violent, radical racism.
当然
Sure.
这差点让事情变得更糟
It almost made it worse.
有时候我真的很喜欢它们
I actually liked some of them sometimes.
我发现很容易融入 而且
Found it easy to fit in, and,
我不知道 让我想知道我离
I don't know, it made me wonder
成为他们中的一员
how far off I was from just...
还有多远
being one of them.
我想这需要的不仅仅是
I think it takes a little bit more
辣椒食谱
than a chili recipe.
是的 没错 但你知道
Yeah, yeah, but you know...
如果情况不同 你知道 如果我
if things had been different, you know, if I...
听信了错误人的话
listened to the wrong people,
走错了方向 我不知道
took a couple wrong turns, I don't know.
听着 这是一条很微妙的界线 但我们大多数人
Look, it's a fine line, all right, but most of us manage
都能站在正确的一边
to stay on the right side of it.
我很钦佩你为了扳倒他们所做出的牺牲
And I admire what you sacrificed to take 'em down.
我只是
I just...
我们现在亲密无间吗 那是
Are we bonding right now? Is that...
-也许吧 -是啊
- Maybe. - Yeah.
这太棒了
This is great.
虽然有点苦乐参半 你知道 考虑到
It's kind of bittersweet,though, you know, considering
你很快又会离开我们了
you won't be with us for much longer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那是你的规律 不是吗 你
Well, that's your pattern, isn't it? You-you
在某个地方工作一年 或者18个月
work somewhere for a year, maybe 18 months,
你就会离开 你知道的 就像牛仔或
and then you move on, you know, like a cowboy
或Mary Poppins一样(英国小说人物 魔法保姆)
or Mary Poppins.
听着 我没有规律
Look, I don't have a pattern.
我想说的是过去的行为可以很好地被用来预测
All I'm saying is-is that past behavior is a great predictor
未来的行为 是吧
for future conduct, right?
所以你过去的行为 根据你的规律
So your past behavior,i.e. your pattern,
告诉我们你要离开了
tells us that you're about to pull up stakes.
怎么
Wh...
Pride
Pride?
警局在一对老夫妇的家门口发现了一辆被窃车辆
NOPD found a stolen car with prints matching Abel Brooks
车上的指纹与Abel Brooks相符
outside the home of an elderly couple.
警♥察♥听到里面有动静
Officers heard something inside,
但据Drummond警探说
but according to Detective Drummond,
没人开门
no one answered the door.
你需要支援吗
You need backup?
不需要 新奥尔良警♥察♥
No, NOPD's here
和逃犯追捕队在那
and the Fugitive Task Force.
你就跟Sebastian在一起
Stay with Sebastian. I'll, uh, call you
抓到Brooks后我再打给你
once we get Brooks in custody.
明白
Copy that.
-Dwayne -有什么发现
- Dwayne. - What do we got?
刚拿到搜查令 我们正在对里面进行侦查
Just got our warrant. We're taking a peek inside now.
我们看到动静了
Well, we got movement.
可能是一个躲起来的人
It could be a person hiding.
可能是一条狗
Could be a dog.
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
警♥察♥ 我们有搜查令
Police! Search warrant!
这就是热成像的来源
This is where the thermal image came from.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
NOPD! Show us your hands!
车不见了
Well, the vehicle's missing.
我们发布了全境通告 急救人员可能
We put a BOLO out on it. EMS will probably
会把他们送到医院 以防万一
bring them to the hospital, just to be safe.
太好了 谢谢 Mitch
Great. Thanks, Mitch.
相当痛苦的事件 伙计们
Pretty traumatic event, folks.
你们俩还好吗
How you two holding up?
我今天就不应该去应那个门铃 这是肯定的
I got my bell rung today, that's for sure.
你能告诉我 他们进来后
Can you tell me anything that happened
发生了什么吗
after they were inside?
好吧 他们把我们捆起来塞进衣柜
Well, they just tied us up and shoved us in the closet.
告诉我们如果我们想出去 他们会杀了我们
Told us if we tried to get out, they'd kill us.
我们之后就什么也看不到了
And that's the last we saw.
他们在这里待了一段时间
But they were here for a bit.
-这之后你有听到什么吗 -有点
- Did you hear anything after that? - Some.
他们说有个藏匿点
They said something about a-a stash.
-我们去拿埋藏物吧 -还有呢
- "Let's get the stash." - Anything else?
其中一个提到要去井
One of them mentioned going to the pit.
一直在说
Kept saying it.
不知道这是什么意思
No idea what it meant.
-井 -呢哼
- The pit? - Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
这可帮了大忙
That's a big help.
井
The pit.
井
Pit.
没什么可查的 井
It's not much to go on. The pit.
我不记得RAC里有人说过
Don't remember anyone at the RAC ever
什么叫井的事
talking about anything called the pit.
也许 比如
Maybe it's, like, uh,
地下 你知道吗
underground. You know?
或者 像是俱乐部的昵称
Or, like, a nickname for a clubhouse.
我跟你打赌 不管藏的是什么
I bet you whatever the stash is,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表