没什么可隐瞒的 我们想看看我们的朋友的情况
No mystery. We were checking on our friends...
你们真好 但是这个无法解释逃跑行为
That's very nice, but it doesn't explain the running.
这种行为可以理解为
What it does explain is
你们藏匿了那些病人
that you were hiding those sick men.
他们三个都是轮机手
All three of them are engineers,
而且据我们了解 你和他们是多年同事
and from what we understand, you've worked with them for years.
嘿 正如我所说的 我们的朋友
Hey, like I said, our friends.
他病得很重 需要治疗
Who are very sick and who needed medical attention
在一艘满是医生的船上
on a ship full of doctors.
是吗 你为什么不通知船长呢
Yeah. Why didn't you just alert the captain?
好吧 我们不想大吵大闹
All right. We didn't want to make a fuss.
是吗 我觉得他刚才说的不是这个意思
Yeah, I don't think that's what he just said.
你害怕让船长知道 对吗
You were afraid to alert the captain, right?
因为你知道现在有大流行病
Because you knew there was a pandemic,
而如果你朋友生病的消息传开
and if word got out that your friends were sick,
船是不会被允许靠岸的
the ship wouldn't be allowed to dock.
好吧 听着
All-all right, listen.
现在我是最不想被困在这里的人
No one wants to be stuck here less than me right now.
好吗 为了登陆我会做出任何事情
Okay, I'd do just about anything to get back to dry land.
但我们在想你愿意做到什么程度
But we're wondering what you'd be willing to do.
让我们假设有人发现了那些生病的人
Let's say someone found out about those sick men.
比如Cooke上尉发现了
Someone like Lieutenant Cooke.
那个坠船的女人吗
The woman that fell overboard?
-她是被扔下去的 -是谋杀
- She was thrown. - Murdered.
谋杀
Murder?
他居然明白这个词的意思
He understands that word.
Cooke上尉曾经和别人一起来过这里
Lieutenant Cooke was down here with someone else.
她喊叫过 然后跑走了
She was yelling, and then she was running...
下边这里的哪里
Down here where?
Cooke上尉和载货甲板上的
Lieutenant Cooke was involved in some sort
争吵事件有关吗
of altercation on the cargo deck?
轮机手们没看到那是谁
The engineers didn't see who it was,
只听到了Cooke上尉的声音
and only heard Lieutenant Cooke's voice.
呃 由这些也没法继续查
Well, it's not much to go on.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
我需要跟主管探员谈谈
I need the special agent in charge.
恐怕这会儿他不在 呃 我能帮你传话吗
I'm afraid he's not available. Uh, could I take a message?
不 我需要跟他通话 有很重要的事
No. I need to speak to him. It's important.
请问您是哪位
Who may I say is calling?
让他来接电♥话♥吧
Just put him on.
事情不是这么办的 先生
That's not the way this works, sir.
呃 我需要先了解一些情况
Uh, I'm gonna need to know something.
告诉他 这跟Cooke上尉的谋杀案有关
Tell him it's about Lieutenant Cooke's murder.
我有信息
I have information.
抱歉 Loretta 正在做些收尾工作
Sorry, Loretta. Just wrapping up.
我觉得你需要听听这个
I think you need to hear this.
好了 先生 特别探员Pride已经在线上了
All right, sir, I have Special Agent Pride on the line.
你说你有关于Cooke上尉之死的消息
You said you have information about Lieutenant Cooke's death?
不是死亡 是谋杀
Not death. Murder.
好的
Okay.
我想听听你要说什么
I want to hear what you have to say.
你何不先告诉我你的名字
Why don't we start with your name
再告诉我你当前的位置呢
and tell me where you are.
我没有名字 我不会见你的
I have no name. I won't meet you.
我甚至都不该打这个电♥话♥
I shouldn't even be on the phone.
不管船上发生了什么事
Whatever's happened on that ship,
Cooke上尉不是第一名死者
Lieutenant Cooke's not the first one to die.
她也不会是最后一名
She won't be the last.
这个电♥话♥是从预付款手♥机♥打来的
The call came from a prepaid cell phone.
我无法追踪
I can't trace it,
但定位确实是在河边的信♥号♥♥塔附近
but it did ping off a tower by the river.
打电♥话♥的人说她不是第一名死者
The caller said that she wasn't the first to die,
也不会是最后一名 这不算是有用的信息 而且也不是好兆头
and wouldn't be the last. That's ominous, if not helpful.
永恒希望组织经手的其他船只
None of the other ships
没有出现过任何问题
Eternal Hope operates have had any problems.
或许他指的是感染新冠病毒的病人
Maybe he was referring to the COVID patients.
我会查查永恒希望的雇员信息
I'll look into Eternal Hope's employee records,
看看有没有吹哨人相关的材料
see if anything comes up as whistleblower material.
你知道吗 我想试试一些新技术
You know, I'm gonna try a few more tricks.
我要找到那个电♥话♥的位置
I'm gonna track down that cell phone.
那么这就意味着
Guessing this means that
你不着急赶飞机了吗
you're not rushing to catch a flight?
天知道航♥班♥取消会持续到什么时候 而且
All the flights are cancelled until God knows when, and...
但是Naomi跟她的爸爸在一起是安全的
But Naomi is safe with her father.
感谢上帝保佑
That's a blessing.
但这并不会让你感觉好受点儿
Doesn't make it any easier on you, though.
我有个成年的的女儿在纽约
I got a fully-grown daughter in New York City.
但我还是每天的每时每刻都在
And I'm still worried about her
为她担心
every moment of the day.
婚礼怎么了
What happened with the wedding?
延期了
Postponed.
我是说 那是正确的决定
I mean, that w... that was the right choice.
现在我必须要面对的事实是 我未来的女婿
Now I got to deal with the fact that my future son-in-law
在这个国家疫情最严重的城市做侦探
is a detective in the hardest hit city in the country.
正如我说的 并没有变得好受点儿
Like I said, it doesn't get easier.
妈妈 布鲁克林现在不安全
Ma, Brooklyn's not safe right now.
不 带咖啡蛋糕去Connie姑妈家也不行
No, not even to bring coffee cake to Aunt Connie's house
去商店也不可以
or go to the store, no.
我是认真的 这不是流感
I'm serious. This isn't the flu.
这很危险 尤其是你这个年纪
This dangerous, especially at your age.
是 不 我知道
Yeah... No. I know.
我知道你一直在做普拉提
I know, I know you do Pilates all the time.
但是普拉提不能包治百病
But Pilates isn't the cure-all.
我很好 妈妈 真的
I'm fine, Ma. Really.
没事 我正和Sebastian在公♥寓♥里溜达
No, I'm just hanging out at the apartment with Sebastian,
你知道 玩游戏 溜达
you know, playing some games, hanging out.
妈妈 妈妈
Ma? Ma?
又木信♥号♥♥啦
Lost the damn signal again.
船上不适合打手♥机♥
Ships and cell phones don't mix.
是啊
Yeah.
你咋这么淡定
You taking all this in stride?
当然 我海军陆战队员啊
Yeah, I was a Marine.
这儿就是所谓的一切都是最好的安排
This right here is what we call a pretty sweet setup.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
很高兴得知我不是唯一忽悠父母的人
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who lies to my parents.
是啊 好吧 我不想他们担心我
Yeah, well, I don't want her worried about me.
当年服役的时候 我经常给我的家人
When I was in the service, I used to send my folks
发长长的电子邮件
these long e-mails about the amazing places I was seeing
里面讲述着美景和美食
and the incredible food I was eating.
真♥相♥是 大部分时候是坐在泥泞里吃K型口粮
Mostly, I was sitting in the mud somewhere eating cold K rations.
你父母也是海军 他们不知道你在撒谎吗
They were both in the Navy... Didn't they know you were lying?
所以啊 我发现最好就是少打电♥话♥
See, that's why I find it best not to call too often.
你上次跟他们通电♥话♥是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to them?
呃 上个月
Uh, last month.
天哪 我每天都给我妈打
Geez. I talk to my mother every day.
是嘛 感觉怎样
Yeah. How's that working out for you?
这事在我的小本本上排第32位
It's about number 32 on my list of complaints.
你想知道哪件事排第一吗
You want to know number one?
我们怎样在一艘被隔离的船上
How we're gonna conduct a murder investigation
调查一起凶杀案吗
on a ship under quarantine?
还不能染上病毒
Without contracting a deadly virus.
小心啊
Carefully.
有上百人要讯问
There's a hundred people to question.
我们挨个来
We go one by one.
我带早饭来了
I brought breakfast.
我已经有了 谢谢
I already had mine. Thanks.
薯片吗
Chips?
糖虫 花生酱椒盐饼干
Candy worms? Peanut butter pretzels.
-你才十岁吗 -好吧 实际上 你知道 我做过研究
- What are you, ten? - Well, actually, you know, I did a study,
而且我有着15岁
and I have the metabolism
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表