All clear. But we should make this quick.
你先请Broussard女士
After you, Ms. Broussard.
我自己去 不想大动干戈
Uh, let me get him on my own. I don't want to make a scene.
噢 我不会有事的
Oh. I'll be fine.
这派对上全是联邦探员
It's a party full of federal agents.
她的音乐
♫ She's music ♫
令我如痴如醉
♫ She makes me lose control ♫
噢 她的轻抚令我顾盼神飞
♫ Oh, she touches, oh, touches my soul ♫
多么
♫ Well... ♫
美好的夜晚
♫ Such a night ♫
如此美好的夜晚
♫ It's such a night ♫
如此甜蜜的烦恼
♫ Sweet confusion ♫
在这月光下
♫ Under the moonlight... ♫
现在你俩正式在一起了 意味着你
So since y'all two are officially official, that mean you're gonna be
-可以待久一点了 -来了
- sticking around for a while now, huh? - Here we go.
应该是吧 算好消息吗
I guess it does. Is that a good thing?
当然是了 付钱吧 Gregorio
Yeah, it is. Pay up, Gregorio.
你就不能好好做你自己吗 当一个混账
Couldn't you stay true to character, be an ass
或者远走高飞啥的
and, like, skip town or something?
不好意思让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
你也是Khoury
You too, Khoury.
给钱
Come on.
真的吗 你也下注了吗
Really? Et tu?
怎么说呢
Well, what can I say?
这是一场我愿意输掉的赌注
This is, however, a bet I am happy to lose.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
你们俩开房♥去吧
Oh, get a room, you two. Please.
好了 准备走了
All right, ding-dongs, let's go.
爵士游♥行♥要开始了
Second line is forming outside.
好的 走吧
All right, let's do it.
噢 我就不去了
Ooh, I'm-a sit this one out.
你不能不去啊
Oh, no, baby, you can't do that.
你现在算个本地人了
You practically a local now.
不能错过爵士游♥行♥
You can't skip a second line.
放轻松 你得潇洒一点
Loosen up. You need to live a little.
-是啊 走啦 -拜托了 Carter 一起来
- Yeah, so let's go. - Come on, Carter. Come on.
嘿 这里发生了啥
Hey. What's this all about?
还能是啥 Sasha
What else? Sasha.
你说她刚还在你面前
You said she was right in front of you?
我们以为她进去了
We thought she went inside.
接下来就发现她失踪了
The next thing we know, she's gone.
新奥尔良警方在帮忙找人了
NOPD's helping with the search.
浪费时间
Yeah, waste of time.
如果她不想被找到 没人能找到她
If she doesn't want to be found, she won't be.
如果她联♥系♥你了你会告诉我们吧
You'll let me know if you hear from her?
当然
Of course.
为什么Broussard会跑呢
Why would Broussard ditch us?
我以为她想要参加证人保护计划
Thought she wanted this deal.
应该是改变想法了
She must have changed her mind.
希望她不要后悔
Hope she doesn't regret it.
是啊
Yeah.
她不会来了是吧
She's not coming, is she?
应该是的
Doesn't look like it.
Sasha只在乎Sasha
Sasha taking care of Sasha.
对我而言并不意外
Can't say I'm surprised.
但你还是没想到
But you are.
每次在她的问题上我都会变得不理智
Seems I've got a blind spot when it comes to her.
你已经从她身上找到过闪光点了 Dwayne
You did see the good in her once, Dwayne.
希望能再看到一次也正常
There's nothing wrong hoping to see it again.
来吧 进去加入派对吧
Oh, now, come on, let us go in and join the party.
别让Sasha Broussard扫了今晚的兴
Sasha Broussard is not gonna spoil this beautiful night.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Uhp.
呃
Um...
马上就来
Be right there.
好的
Okay.
我是Pride
Pride here.
看上去你赢了
Looks like you win.
你这是在干什么 Sasha
What are you doing, Sasha?
我做出了对Connor最好的决定
I'm doing what's best for Connor.
听着 一言不发地消失
Look, disappearing without a word
对他没好处
is not what's best for him
他不会明白的
Well, he won't understand.
目前还不会 但你应该懂
Not now, but you should.
我给他寄了一份信 但现在还不能给他
I sent a letter, um, but don't give it to him now.
等他不恨我了再说
Save it for when he doesn't hate me
-就这样了 -给法警打电♥话♥吧 好吗
- quite so much. - Just call the Marshals, all right?
你不该一个人在外面
You shouldn't be out there alone.
你这话说的
Listen to you.
好像你真的在乎似的
You almost sound like you care.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
一如既往
I always have.
你得保护好我们的儿子
You need to protect our boy.
明白吗
Do you hear me?
你知道我会的
You know I will.
我知道
I do.
她跑了
She's in the wind.
我猜作为新婚夫妇的同时我们也成了父母
So I guess we're parents as well as newlyweds?
不是你所期待的那样 我知道
Not what you were expecting, I know.
嘿
Hey.
我们下半辈子都会在一起了
We've got the rest of our lives to spend together.
而Connor现在需要你
Right now, Connor needs you.
他需要的 是我们
Well, he... he needs us.
我该告诉他吗
Should I tell him?
我第一次看到他笑得这么开心
First time I've seen him laugh.
或许等今晚过了再说吧
Maybe let him have tonight?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 两位鸳鸯
Hey, lovebirds,
该启程了
this train is moving out.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
噢
Oh.
-啊 -噢
- Ah. - Oh.
来真的
Really?
很惊奇吗
Is that a surprise?
是啊 海军案件可不等人啊
Yeah. Navy crimes waits for no one.
在Stennis中心有突破口
Got a breach at Stennis.
-好的 我们接手了 -是的
- All right, we got this. - Yeah, yeah.
享受你的夜晚
Enjoy your night.
我们会给你汇报的
We'll-we'll keep you posted.
确定吗
You sure?
当然啦
Absolutely.
他只是为了能逃过爵士游♥行♥而高兴
He's just happy to skip the second line.
我可悲伤了 不过我能挺住
Devastated, but I'll get over it.
好吧 去吧 去调查
All right, then go ahead. Learn things.
赶紧走啦
Get out of here.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表