寻找类似的扳手
looking for a similar wrench.
结果找到了一堆
And we found about a dozen.
但是在货运甲板附近 我们找到了这一个
But closer to the cargo deck, we found this one.
仅部分固定在外壳里
Only partially secure in its casing.
就像某人匆忙间放回去的一样
Like someone put it back in a rush?
看起来挺干净的
Looks pretty clean to me.
嗯 不管是谁拿了它 都做了清洗 但是
Well, whoever took it, washed it down. However...
这就是凶器
This is the killer's weapon.
看到这儿溅上的血了吗
See the blood spatter?
我们没办法提取出指纹
We weren't able to pull a print.
我们会看看用我们手头的设备
We'll see what other analysis we can run
还能做什么其他的分♥析♥
with the supplies on the ship here.
好的 有进展通知我
All right, well, keep me posted.
嘿 Pride
Hey, Pride,
知道我们什么时候能返回陆地上吗
any idea when we can get back to dry land?
我也希望能给你个答案
I wish I had an answer for you.
但由于船上的疑似新冠案例
But with the possibility of COVID on the ship,
他们 他们不会让你们靠岸的
they-they just won't let you dock.
但我保证 我会把你们弄回来的
I promise you, though, I'll get you back,
哪怕我得强征一艘船自己去接你们
even if I have to commandeer a boat and get you myself.
唉 给我点儿进展吧 P
Agh...Looking for some answers, P.
我能告诉你的就是 公民学太枯燥了
All I can tell you is, civics is boring.
Donna 嗨
Donna, hey.
你怎么样啊
How you doing?
公民学可不枯燥
Civics is not boring.
只要你用对方法学习
Not if you study it right.
公民学是社会的基石
Civics is the building block of our society.
从南北战争
From the Civil War...
到人♥权♥运动
To the Civil Rights Movement
以及过去150年间的每一个伟大的社会运动
and every other great social movement in the last 150 years.
嗯 我知道这些 Pride
Yeah, I know, Pride.
我八年级的时候写过关于这个的学期论文
I wrote a term paper about it in the eighth grade,
还拿了奖学金
and won a scholarship.
我为什么还要再考一次才能毕业
Why do I have to do it again to graduate?
看起来你根本就没学
Look like you're not doing it at all.
就坐在这儿 计划你的下一次叛乱
Just sitting there planning your next revolt.
我们没在讨论这个
We're not relitigating this.
对于一个
Big word for a girl
无视了英语论文
who ignored her English essay
昨晚偷跑出家 跟朋友一起玩儿去了的女孩儿来说 口气真是不小
and snuck out of the house to meet up her friends last night.
是不是啊 Pride
Ain't that right, Pride?
我同意
I tend to agree.
你要是知道全部的事实就不会同意他了
Not if you knew the whole truth.
我需要吃东西啊
I needed something to eat 'cause my godfather here
但我教父这儿什么吃的都没有存Ndoesn't keep anything in the house.
确实
Well, that's fair.
但我教父这儿什么吃的都没有存Ndoesn't keep anything in the house.
确实
Well, that's fair.
我的意思就是 人都得吃饭啊
I mean, peop... You know, people need to eat.
有种东西叫外卖♥♥
It's called "Food delivery."
而且你得得到允许吧
And ask permission,
就像大多数成年人每天做的那样
like most adults have to do every day.
沟通是关键
Communication is key.
而且沟通得是双向的 对吧 Dwayne
And a two-way street, right, Dwayne?
是的 但是你得
Always, but you have to...
呆在家里的意思就是呆在家里
"Stay at home" Means stay at home.
所以那你就有权
So that gives you the right
黑进我的社交媒体和私人手♥机♥里
to hack into my social media and personal phone
-把它们都关闭掉了吗 -没错
- to shut them all down? - Damn right.
我就是法官 陪审团外加行刑人
I'm judge, jury and executioner
直到你从高中毕业为止
until you graduate out of high school.
你黑了她吗
You hacked her?
如果她的密♥码♥
Can't call it hacking
是她最喜欢的颜色的话 那不能算黑进去的
if her password is her favorite color.
有点儿 有点儿过了吧
It's just... It's a bit extreme, though.
想想你自己高中那会儿
I mean, considering your high school career.
Donna不像我
Look, Donna's not me.
她从学前班开始就一直是拿A的优等生
This girl has been a straight A student ever since preschool.
模范榜样 结果现在变了个人
Model behavior, until now.
我怎么才能给她讲明白啊
How do I get through to her?
不如跟她说说你刚跟我讲的那些
Maybe by saying everything you just said.
不如我告诉你
Well, how about I tell you everything I know
关于那个神秘来电的信息吧
about your mystery caller?
你有永恒的希望吹哨人的信息了吗
You got something on the Eternal Hope whistleblower?
我正准备给你打电♥话♥来着
I was just getting ready to call you.
全找出来了
Found out everything.
他的预付费电♥话♥ 是在
His prepaid cell phone... It was purchased two blocks
离永恒希望新奥尔良总部两条街之外购买♥♥的
from Eternal Hope's New Orleans headquarters.
所以他很可能就在那儿工作
So likely, he works there.
查了街对面银行的监控录像
Pulled up security footage from the bank across the street.
这位是Darin Collinsworth
This is Darin Collinsworth.
他是永恒希望的物流经理
He's the logistics manager at Eternal Hope.
在那儿工作十年了
He worked there for ten years.
从一开始就在啊
Since the beginning.
只不过 他已经两天没来办公室了
Except, he hasn't been in the office for two days.
但是 我找到了他家的地址
However, I have his home address.
做得好 P 谢谢
Well, that's good work, P. Thank you.
-好了 我们到了 -好的
- All right, this is the place. - Okay.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你上哪儿去啊姑娘 我们得武装一下
Where you going, girl? We got to suit up.
我不觉得我们需要全副战术武装的
Well, I don't feel like we need to get tactical
去接一个物流专家吧
to pick up a logistics specialist.
我说的不是防弹背心 我说的是口罩
I'm not talking flak jackets. I'm talking PPE.
哦 我有口罩
Oh, yeah, I got a mask.
-你那个是头巾 -对啊
- You have a bandana. - Yeah.
这东西才有用
This is the real deal.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧
There we go.
我只有一个这个 抱歉
I only got one of these. Sorry.
挺蒸汽朋克的 是吧
Pretty steampunk, though, right?
老蒸朋了
The steampunkiest.
-是吧 -我们走
- Right? - Let's go.
Darin Collinsworth
Darin Collinsworth?
联邦探员 开门
Federal agents. Open up.
有人在里面活动
Someone's moving in there.
他正试图从窗户逃出去
He was trying to get out the window.
等一下 等一下 Hannah Hannah
Wait, wait. Hannah! Hannah!
我觉得他感染了
I think he's infected.
Darin Collinsworth在圣奥古斯塔斯医院的重症监护室
Darin Collinsworth is in the ICU at St. Augustus Hospital.
所以我们的告密者没有给我们任何
So our whistleblower can't fill in any blanks about what ties
能把永恒希望和Cooke上尉的谋杀案联♥系♥起来的信息
Eternal Hope to Lieutenant Cooke's murder?
没有 但是他囤了很多口罩
No, but there was a stockpile of masks,
罐头汤 还有一个装有永恒希望文件的箱子
canned soup, and a file box filled with Eternal Hope paperwork.
大多数都是援助任务的医疗记录 财务记录
Mostly medical records from old mercy missions, financials.
和很多去向不明的
And there are quite a few expenditures
资金记录
with no clear indication of where the money went.
和很多去向不明的
And there are quite a few expenditures
资金记录
with no clear indication of where the money went.
神秘失踪的五十万美金
Half a million mystery dollars.
联♥系♥不上永恒希望的创始合伙人
Founding partners at Eternal Hope have been hard to reach,
但是Cooke上尉被杀的时候
but neither of them were on that ship
他们都不在那艘船上
when Lieutenant Cooke was killed.
所以我们的嫌疑人还在这儿
So our suspect's still here.
关于凶器 你们有什么新发现吗
You guys get anything else off of the murder weapon?
没有
No.
重新排查整艘船
Re-canvass the ship.
关注永恒希望的直聘员工
Focus on direct employees of Eternal Hope.
如果有人从总部偷东西
If somebody was stealing at headquarters,
他们有可能买♥♥通了船上的什么人
they might be paying somebody on the ship
帮助他们掩盖罪行
to help 'em cover it up.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表