Guys, there's a virus on this ship!
给我保持该死的六英尺远
Keep your damn six feet!
行 可以 你可以放手了 甜心
All right, all right, you can let go now, sweetheart.
好 所以呢 他说得对吗
Okay. So, is he right?
-关于那个活塞上料器 -说它像番茄酱瓶子一样吗
- About the piston lubricant. - That it's like ketchup?
是 他说得都没错
Sure, goes with everything.
嗯 那就是说
Well, then that means
任何人都可能会拿到
anyone could've gotten access to a bottle.
三天前 我一定会反驳你的想法
Three days ago, I would've fought you on the idea
告诉你我的船员不可能做这样的事
that anyone in my crew had anything to do with this.
我在海上待了二十年
20 years at sea,
从没见船员们这么焦虑过
never had a crew as anxious as this.
我希望我能帮你 Wade医生
I wish I could help, Dr. Wade,
但是我们没见过Aaron Martin
but we haven't seen here.
你和Park Haven谈过了吗
Did you talk to Park Haven's?
我相信他们会定期
I believe they contract regularly
-和St. Tammany医院签约 -是的
- with St. Tammany hospital. - Yes.
我问过Emerson家 Brighton父子店
I tried Emerson's, uh, Brighton and Sons,
涌泉镇 还有Winston家
Running Springs and, uh, Winston's.
Martin先生从来没被带去过他们那里
Mr. Martin was never in their care.
现在是非常时期
These are extraordinary times and
我必须承认我们并没有处于最佳状态
I must confess we have not been at our best.
我们的火葬场坏了好几天了
Our crematorium was out of order for a few days.
我们没办法修好 也没办法把消息传出去
Couldn't get it fixed and we were unable to get the word out.
客户不停地来
Clients continued to arrive and...
而我必须得说 这个情况
needless to say, the situation was...
很让人心烦意乱
very upsetting.
发生了什么
What happened?
一位名叫Jones医生的天使
An angel came
来到这里
by the name of Dr. Jones.
他带了一辆货车来
He brought a van,
带走了一些尚未登记的尸体
took possession of bodies not yet registered.
然后呢
And then?
为他们找到栖身之所
Found homes for them.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你把他们给了陌生人
You gave them to a complete stranger?
这个天使有电♥话♥号♥码吗
And does this angel have a phone number?
我去给你找
Let me get it for you.
我觉得Patton和我
I think Patton and I have some insights
对Collinsworth留下的这些数字有点眉目了
on these numbers that Collinsworth left behind.
你怎么做到的
How'd you pull that off?
Patton用算法计算了这些数字
Patton ran the numbers through an algorithm
里面有一堆我听不懂的术语
and a bunch of other words I don't understand.
很好
Fair enough.
这些混乱的数字
So these digits scribbled here
在空白处 所有的编码
in the margins all represent coding associated with actuarial tables.
都与精算表相关
coding associated with actuarial tables.
所有这些都与
All coinciding with statistical analysis of cause of deaths in foreign countries.
国外死亡原因的统计相吻合
of cause of deaths in foreign countries.
死因 谋杀吗
Cause of death, like murder?
比如奇怪的事故 呃 罕见疾病 自杀
Like freak accidents, uh, rare diseases, suicides...
不寻常的现象 这让我不禁怀疑
Uncommon occurrences, which led me to wonder
这些其他的数字
if these other numbers
是不是和官方文件有关联
might be connected to official documents,
比如说医院记录
like hospital records.
-或者死亡证明 -现在只找到一个
- Or death certificates? - Only one so far...
一名在赤道几内亚的援助工作者
an aid worker in Equatorial Guinea.
他在永恒希望上班
He works for Eternal Hope.
-死于谋杀吗 -恐怕不是
- Murdered? - Afraid not.
就目前来看是自然死因
Natural causes is all we know so far,
但是我们现在有一名使♥馆♥工作人员正在找文件的副本
but we have an embassy employee looking for a hard copy,
实际上事情并没有听上去那么简单
which actually isn't as easy as it sounds.
都还好吗
All good?
呃 是的 是
Uh, yeah, it's...
是Naomi 她一直都在给我发
it's Naomi, she keeps sending me pictures
她和祖父母在一起度过愉快时光的照片
of the great time she's having with her grandparents
所以我们一直微笑 假装这不难受
and I keep smiling and acting like it's not killing me.
我知道你很希望自己跟她在一起
I know you wish you could be there.
是 但是
Yeah, but...
我不在那里而她很安全
I'm not and she's safe
这样已经很好了
and this is as good as it's gonna get.
至少现在是 Hannah
For now, Hannah.
不会太久的
For now.
我受够了一天二十四小时被人指挥我做事情
I'm done being told what to do 24-7.
你绝对疯了
You're being absolutely insane...
而在这些黑暗的时期
Still, in these dark days,
事情还有可能更糟
it could be worse.
和一个未来充满苦果的未来
And a future full of consequences.
你有可能要面对一个叛逆期的青少年
You could be dealing with a teenager.
你太荒唐了
You're being real ridiculous.
哦 那你是荒唐中的成吉思汗了
Oh, you're the Genghis Khan of ridiculous.
黑进我的电脑
Hacking my computer,
事无巨细地管理我生活的每一部分
micromanaging every part of my life.
我告诉你妈妈我会照顾你的
I told your mama I'd look out for you.
行 那你绝对没做对
Well, you're doing it wrong.
为什么 因为我不是那个酷叔叔P了吗
Why? 'Cause I ain't being the cool Uncle P?
不再买♥♥披萨玩游戏了吗
Buy pizza and play video games?
我不是周六晚上的临时婴儿保姆
This ain't Saturday night babysitting.
这根本就不是照顾婴儿
It's not babysitting at all!
我不是个婴儿
I'm not a baby!
而你自从我十岁起
And you haven't been cool Uncle P
就不再是那个P叔叔了
since I was ten.
你怎么侮辱我都行
You can insult me all you want!
但你不能上街
But you ain't going out in them streets!
我妈就不会对我做的事有意见
My mom wouldn't have a problem with what I'm doing.
只要我能保持我的GPA就行 而我做到了 不信你问她
Long as I keep my GPA, which I have... just ask her.
我会的 但她忙着挽救生命
I would, but she's busy saving lives.
她总是很忙
She's always busy.
你想去哪
Where you think you going?!
回家
Home!
你不能自己回家
You're not going home alone!
那我会跟我妈待一起
Then I'll stay with my mom.
在哪 皇后区吗
Where, in Queens?
或者我自己找间房♥ 我真的不在乎怎么做
Or I'll get my own room, I really don't care how it works.
只要能离你远一点就行
Long as it's away from you.
洗手液
Liquid soap!
3箱 每箱24瓶
Three boxes, 24 bottles each.
这些不像是来自于餐馆
This doesn't look like it came from restaurants.
哦 对 我们拓展了渠道
Oh, no, we expanded our reach.
Rita想我们应该直接联♥系♥供应商
Rita figured we'd contact the supply company directly.
卫生纸和消毒剂 个人卫生用品
Paper goods and disinfectant, personal hygiene products.
如果得到授权的话我想吻你
I would kiss you if it was authorized.
好 我不反抗
Well, don't let me stop you.
结果出来了吗
Results came in?
从来没因为考试(测试)得到负面(阴性)结果而这么高兴过
Never been so happy to fail a test.
啊
Ah...
那么这些都是供应商捐赠的吗
So the suppliers donated all this?
不 但是我们用成♥本♥价♥买♥♥了下来
No, but we got it at cost.
Rita是砍价高手
Rita's a monster negotiator.
我就知道总有一天
I knew my lifetime as a litigator
我这个律师特长会派上用场
would pay off someday.
你让自己不可或缺
You make yourself indispensable,
我不会放你回华盛顿了
I won't let you go back to D.C.
好吧 我不回去怎么办
Well, what if I didn't?
好吧 我想司法部会找到你的
Well, I figure the Justice Department would track you down.
他们有一套专门找人的机构
They got whole agencies dedicated to finding people.
我 我辞职了 Dwayne
I, um... I resigned, Dwayne.
当你请我来这个避难所时
When you invited me to shelter here,
我就决定不要度假了
I decided not to put in for a vacation,
而是直接辞职
and just quit.
所以别害怕
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表