Which means Blakely's gonna walk, too.
Palmer和其他受害人的正义都不会得到伸张
No justice for Palmer or any of the other victims.
-是啊 这让我很生气 -我也是
- Yeah, this pisses me off. - Me, too.
但是我们能做的只能是继续工作 依规依据地工作
But all we can do is keep working, the right way.
还有很多其他警♥察♥也在做着同样的事情
T-There's plenty of other cops doing the same thing.
这些人也会逃脱惩罚
And these guys just get away with it.
如果我们受到了制度的掣肘
How are we supposed to change the system
那又如何改变这套制度呢
when the system keeps getting in the way?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
但是我们不能放弃
But we can't give up.
我在找Pride
Hey. I'm looking for Pride.
有他要的东西
Got something he requested.
你知道只要能做到的我都愿意帮忙
You know I'm willing to help whenever possible,
但我还是不明白你为什么要那些喷火战斗队员的
but I'm still not understanding why you wanted the time cards
考勤卡
of the Spitfire officers.
我有一种直觉 但在我谈论之前 我需要证据
I had a hunch, but I wanted proof before I said anything.
现在我有证据了
And I have the proof right here.
Pride想让我把考勤卡片和阿尔法狗的
Pride wanted me to cross-reference the time cards
工作时间表相互比对
with the Alpha Dog's work schedule.
发现什么异常了吗
You notice anything unusual?
看起来这些警♥察♥在巡逻的时候
It looks like these officers are working security
在做保安
while on patrol.
不可能同时在两个地方
Can't be two places at the same time.
他们在两面揩油 还撒谎
They're double-dipping, and lying.
要么他们拿工资不为城市工作
Either they're getting paid not to work for the city
要么他们得到报酬不做保安工作
or they're getting paid not to work for security.
这是违反规定的
Both ways are against the rules.
但不是法律 这不是刑事犯罪
But not the law. It's not a criminal offense.
但这个可是引子
But it is a fireable one.
所以如果我们不能把他们关进监狱
So if we can't put them behind bars...
我们可以让他们离开警队
We can get them off the force.
-这太荒谬了 -Yates 放松
- This is ridiculous. - Take it easy, Yates.
我们还会回来的
We'll be back.
我打赌你今天肯定做了什么
Oh, I bet you think you did something today,
但我知道你的号♥码
but I got your number.
等我完成诉讼 我会掌控你 这个部门
By the time I'm done suing, I will own you, this department,
-整个城市 -是啊 在那之前
- this entire city. - Yeah. Until then,
我们会没收警徽
the badge stays with us.
你也知道我的电♥话♥号♥码 对吧
You got my number too, right?
自我感觉良好吗
Feeling pretty good about yourself?
你是个坏警♥察♥ 杀人犯
You're a bad cop and a murderer.
还弄丢了工作
And all you did was lose your job.
我有过更好的日子 但这只是开始
I've had better days, but it's a start.
想继续我们上次的谈话吗
Want to pick up where we left off?
不 我不想再揍你了
No. I don't want to kick your ass anymore.
我要让你付出代价
I want to make you pay.
为你损害了NOPD的声誉 杀害两个人
Full freight, for ruining the reputation of the NOPD
负全责
and for killing two men.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
当然不可能完
Not by a long shot.
不敢相信这感觉有多爽
Can't believe how satisfying that felt.
把他铐起来的话感觉会好一些
Feel better when we can put him in cuffs.
这个问题改天再讲 一起吃午饭吗
Problem for another day. Lunch?
你买♥♥单我就去
If you're buying.
好吧 对 不 我再给你回电♥话♥
Okay. Yeah, no, let me get back to you.
让我好好想一想
Let me think about it.
行
Okay. Yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
嘿 没事吧
Hey. Everything all right?
我想是的
I think so.
发生了什么
What happened?
我刚和我妈谈过了
I just spoke to my mother.
你告诉她了吗
You told her?
不需要
Didn't have to.
她已经知道我是同性恋了
She already knew I was gay.
-是吗 -对的
- She did? - Yes.
这些年我一直在纠结是不是要告诉她
All these years I've agonized over telling her, like,
沉默着 害怕她有天会发现这一切
suffering in silence, dreading the day she found out.
结果她早就知道
She knew it.
她一直都知道
She knew it the entire time.
太好了 你应该高兴才对
That's great. You should be happy.
我
I am...
-我猜是的 -啊
- I guess. - Ah...
她只是想要见见Kara 就现在
It's just, like, she wants to meet Kara, like, now.
我从来没有让我妈妈见到过女朋友
I've never had my mother meet a girlfriend.
我交过女朋友从没超过几个星期
I've never had a girlfriend for more than a few weeks.
是的 它 你在进步
Yeah, it's-it's... it's growth.
太可怕了
It's terrifying.
哦 嘿 妈妈 又加班到很晚吗
Oh. Hey, Mom. Another late night at work?
事实上 我今天提早离开了单位 因为我预约了一位
Actually, I took off early because I had an appointment
心理医生
with a therapist.
黑人从不去看心理医生
Black people don't go to therapy.
这位黑人可以的
This one does.
当你遇到自己不知道如何解决的问题时
It can help when you're struggling with a problem
它可以帮助你
you don't know how to solve by yourself.
尤其是在生活
Especially in these times when life
似乎失控的时候
just seems so out of control.
我知道我最近挺惹人烦的
I know I've been a pain in the butt lately.
酗酒比平时更厉害了
Been drinking more than usual.
我都没有注意到
I haven't noticed.
不 你注意到了
Yes, you have.
这很好 你已经长大了
And that's fine. You're old enough to know
知道现在世界上发生了什么事
what's going on in the world right now.
我感觉我肩上负担太重了
It feels like I have a lot on my shoulders.
-你不必解释 -不 我需要解释
- You don't have to explain. - Yes, I do.
只是 嗯 只是
It's, uh, it's just that...
为了应对这些持续不断的压力
things have been enormously stressful, and to cope,
我一直在用葡萄酒作为依靠
I'd been using the wine as a crutch.
那对你不公平 对不起
That's not fair to you. I'm sorry.
我可以帮忙照顾你
I can help take care of you.
CJ 谢谢你
Thank you, CJ.
但你是我的儿子
But you're my son.
你没必要照顾我
You shouldn't have to take care of me.
我会照顾我自己 还有你
I take care of me. And you.
首先要做到这些
And the first steps are to be with these.
我们要把你的标牌整理好
Need to get your signs together.
-抗♥议♥活动是几天前的事了 -嗯
- Protest happened a few days ago. - Mm.
周六还有一个“黑人的命也是命”抗♥议♥活动
There's a Black Lives Matter protest on Saturday,
我们会去的
and we're gonna be there.
保证吗
Word?
保证
Word.
哦 Rita 那些在上面
Oh, Rita? Those go up there.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
嗯
Uh-uh.
-啊 Taylor市长 -是啊
- Ah, Mayor Taylor. - Yeah.
快进来
Come on in.
很抱歉这么晚登门拜访
Sorry for the late visit.
哦 不 没有 这不是问题
Oh, no. No-no problem at all.
你想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
-你想做下来吗 -不了
- Uh, you want to sit down? - Oh, no. No.
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine, thank you.
这实际上是一次短暂的拜访
Uh, this will actually be a brief visit.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是想感谢你为Palmer案
I just wanted to thank you for all the work you did
所做的一切
on the Palmer case.
哦 好吧 我很感激 但我觉得并未完成
Oh, well, I appreciate that, but it feels incomplete to me.
Blakely和Yates还在街上散步
Blakely and Yates are still walking the streets.
Dwayne 别小瞧自己
Don't sell yourself short, Dwayne.
由于你们的努力 他们
Due to your efforts, they're off the force,
和其他11名从一开始就不该戴这个
as well as 11 other officers who had no business
徽章的警♥察♥被开除了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表