我们现在是两个人了 我们现在在一起
There are two of us here, and we're together now.
我不会不跟你商量
I'm not gonna up and leave without discussing
-就起身离开 -我不想你走
- something... - I don't want you to go.
我等了太久
I've waited for so long
才跟你变成现在的
to have what we have
状态
right now.
我从未如此开心
I never been happier.
我也是
Me, either.
我是说 如果你想接那个工作
I mean, if you want to go for the job...
我拒绝了
I turned it down.
什么时候
When?
当时立刻
Right away.
什么
What?
你不是想要这份工作吗
Isn't-isn't it what you wanted?
我猜 我的一部分确实想
Part of me did, I guess,
但我更想要这个
but I want this more.
确认一下
Just to be clear...
你说的 这个 意味着 我们
"This" means "us."
是的 Dwayne 我们
Yes, Dwayne. Us.
我们这就聊完了吗
We done talking?
没 只是想要拿
Nope. Just wanted to get s...
呃
s... s... uh...
在你放袜子的抽屉里
It's in your sock drawer.
啥
Wh...
我昨晚看到你藏起来了
I saw you hide it last night,
所以我想偷偷拿出来看一下
and so I wanted to sneak a peek,
然后 我可能放错抽屉了
and I probably put it back in the wrong drawer.
顺便说一句很漂亮
It's beautiful, by the way.
那么这就意味着...
Is that a...
愿意 Dwayne
Yes... Dwayne.
我当然愿意嫁给你
Of course I'll marry you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表